• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • Thanks, Kenta, that was driving me up the wall. And mg, don't double post. there's an edit button in the bottom left of each post. Use it.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • me back once again after a long time. looks like its replacing the crush thread by posts.... XD

is there a game that has ash and misty like that in that screeny at the top of this page?

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Those sprites of an anime-game of pokemon from the show...are they edits from FireRed/LeafGreen? If so, is their a hack that we can download and patch in FR/LG to play the game with Ash and Misty. Heck, why not just edit those 2 characters u can be in FR/LG and replace them with Ash as the Boy and Misty as the Girl? It would be most realistic since Ash was the main character in the original game (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green for GBX/GBC) and Misty is Ash's closest female friend :)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I got another cool picture!^_^

muji-010-midori.gif

When Ash got Bulbasaur!^_^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • discussing!!!

misty got her goldeen and staryu before ash came along.... i think she was at her gym and sisters and.. oh yeah.. she was peacefully fishing one day when the boy of her dreams came along and stole her bike XD

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Hehe, that's so true.

I think she was just messing around doing some fishing here or there because she felt excluded from her sisters...who were currently at the gym, yet at the same time she was forcefully given the job of a Gym leader because her sisters were like "modeling" and found that Misty only DESERVED the job. Poor Misty. However, because of being a Gym leader, she's an awesome trainer!! so much better than her "worthless" sisters...:D (sorry if I even offended someone)

~Ozy~

Years
  • Welcome, new member! Always happy to have more support.

As for before Ash, I have my own elaborate theories, but they aren't really for virgin ears to hear. So I'll just agree with the rest of you.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Right now, we're discussing Misty's life before Ash.

As for my own theories, fine, fine. But don't say I didn't warn you. Firstly, you have to understand a few things about my shipping beliefs. I'm an Eldershipper and believe Oak to be Ash's daddy.

Anyway, before Delia and Oak got into their own hot n' heavy romance, Delia was married at a youn age to some unknown. She gave birth to three girls, the eldest being Daisy. After a while, when Daisy was 14, she got pregnant and gave birth to a girl by the name of Misty. Delia, who was by now divorced, kicked the three sisters out, and Misty along with them. Daisy, to avoid any nasty questions about fatherhood, raised Misty under the pretense of being her sister. And so, that all worked out, Misty ran off with her younger uncle, so on and so forth. Daisy's squeeze and Misty's dad? Unknown, I'm reviewing characters trying to find similarities between Misty and some older guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back