• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hahaha, that would be kinda gross if Ash was mistys uncle. :S

I am not sure what happened before she met Ash...Her mum, dad, sisters and misty all lived happily until a tragic day when a Gyarados swallowed her mum and dad whole. Misty didnt remember it because she was only 2 years old at the time and her sisters had to raise her as she had no other relatives. Her sisters took on an "evil stepmother" role, where they bossed around continuously although they still loved her. After one huge fight Misty ran away claiming "I wont be back until I am a water pokemon master! Then ill show you!" She went down to the river to calm her nerves and catch some fish and she reeled in a very fine catch. After one glance at Misty...Ash was hooked!

hehe my crazy lame jokes..if only someone would laugh :( *coughs in the background*

Anyway im not really sure what happened, anything is possible with an anime!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • I actually don't htink her parents are dead O.o...I think that we have never seen into the Waterflower's personal lives, so maybe they do have moms and dads, but they only show the gym.
    Take Brock for example, if Ash had never spied on him while he was taking care of his little brothers, then we'd all laugh if someone said that he had a bunch of younger siblings.

Anyways, I think that Misty was being picked on, s'all...I have no clue, which is why I started the discussion! :D

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    welcome new members *hands out pumpkin pie and candy*:) And happy almost halloween to all:)
    Misty's sisters always treated her as the 'runt' of the family and inferior to them in all ways ,so, Misty got sick of it and left to both get away from them and to prove herself to them.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • That, I think is the nice thing about keeping a character's past a secret. We're all free to imagine and theorize what we will about what happened to them long ago, thier parentage, etc. etc.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Misty's future, hmmm...If we follow the tone of the show right now, she'll turn up after AG and continue traveling with Ash until the show is no longer economically viable.

In my fantasies, however, she marries Ash, then one day comes home to find him in the bed with Gary. Desperate and disconsolate, she joins the military, becomes a badarse Marine and winde up eventually promoted to Admiral.

Or she marries Ash and lives happily ever after. Take your pick, I haven't decided which I like better yet.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well!

In my opinion Misty will returnto the show after AG and continue travelling with Ash and become one of the strongest trainer. But i would like to see her married to Ash and both of them be an elite four member.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • ARRGH!!! im glad u dont do MY future and pasts....

AD's first one was kinda.... er...... scary...... VERY scary.... wow.... it was cool tho... but the military thing was coolest.

i wanna see them as elite four members.... but all ash does is travel around poking and digging is nose into everything he sees....

~Ozy~

Years
  • Because Ash is an idiot-savant. On the battlefield, he can be a genius. elsewhere...His intellect leaves much to be desired.. I mean, he hasn't even picked up on the fact that Misty wants him and wants him bad. One would think he would get it after the Trovita Gym battle, where she turned down a life of luxury with a hot guy for him, but nope. He's a moron.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    He never knew about Misty being invited to stay with the guy at Trovita,did he?,so he kinda didn't know what was going on, But the writers do aim at him being kinda air headed,like when he thinks that big words are the names of pokmon and being oblivious to the fact that Misty likes him. Can anyone think of a topic:)?

~Ozy~

Years
  • But if that scene at the end of the Trovita ep didn't clue him in, nothing on earth probably would short of Misty running right up and kissing him full on the mouth.

Years
  • I understand now what you meant about the penguin and the scott fries LanceLite thankyou very much :) I love Ash, Misty and them being paired together hehe. Thankyou for all the welcomes again guys, very nice of you!

I agree AD, Ash is exceptionally clueless. I mean seriously, shes left so many hints why doesnt he get it yet? Its insane!
    I hope if she returns we see a good WELCOME BACK MISTY! I MISSED YOU! not some gay little "its cool that your travelling with us again."

so whats the new topic?

xoxo chipsyketchum xoxo

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
  • Given the beginning of the series and the fact that Starmie is her prime evolved Pokemon, yes, Starmie would seem correct. However, wasn't there an episode that said what her first Pokemon was? Or maybe I'm thinking of something else...

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Ash and Misty Relationship---Marriage??

Hmm...well you see...

Children tend to be naive and innocent, especially during the time periods between (3-10). At that age, children have fresh minds rendered for learning all necessary habits and beliefs to help them become critically intelligent, self-suporting individuals when they grow up. Usually when a child reaches puberty, they are said to have become "mature". This is a vague statement because some are mature when they reach puberty, some before puberty, and some even are "immature" until years after puberty. However, a portion of the statement is true. As children grow older they will tend to become more mature depending on experience and the enviroment the children are brought up in. Of course their are some who are "special" because they arent normally "spoonfed" to gain their education, but instead they work in different means to gain that education and for that they are truely remarkable.

The connection I'm trying to make is that Ash has truely become mature from when he first started his journey to the point where he is now (Advanced Generation). This is all due to the course of experience. Ash did'nt get normal education, like so many other people. That's probably why he wasn't able to devise solutions out of comlex problems. Take the episode of Blane for example. Ash was given a rather simple (to us) riddle on where "Blaine's Gym" was, but Ash could'nt even find a close answer--Misty ended up solving the riddle. Misty probably had some normal education when she grew up because she was meant to become a gym leader (need to know the rules, responsibility, etc.) and this is probably why Misty was able to solve the riddle and Ash didn't. The same applies to Brock. He is proven to be highly intelligent when it comes to information on certain things. But then what does Ash have or has accieved in an area of intelligence?

That's in battling. From the time he caught his "first pokemon", caterpie (I believe) Ash has battle many different, challenging trainers, slowly but strongly making Ash become a genious in battle because he has been doing it for a long time---he does the most battling out of the team :)
    Now that's hopefully taken care of...

Now unto the subject of Marriage hypothesis's between Ash and Misty.

I'd first like to begin by saying that when I began reading the Manga of Pokemon, I had felt Misty more like an older sister to Ash rather than a "to-be girlfriend". But when I watched the Anime, everything changed...there were tons of instances where Misty showed signs of attraction, or more formally, love toward Ash that made me thus conclude that they were "meant for each other".

In terms of possibilities of how it'd be if Ash and Misty married, I think of 2 possibilities (for an end for the series...):

1) There could be a sad ending, where Ash becomes a pokemon master, gets married to Misty, maybe has children, gets sick or severly hurt in some way and dies in solemnity... :(

2) The happy ending. Unlike you guys who think they'll be Elite Four, I don't think it'd be probable. Knowing typical Anime story-endings, Ash will become a pokemon master, get married to Misty and establishes a family. Ash will either move into his house (pretty loving) or move in the Cerulean Gym (since Misty is the gym leader :)). Ash may then go on a mysterious quest where Misty may join occassionaly (or not??) and there child will want to become a pokemon master like his/her father, and/or even go to the extent of finding his/her father. It would probably end by showing the kid off to get a first pokemon, just like the pokemon master (father) did several years ago...

These seem like probable endings to me, especially realistically. What do you guys say? (This is supported analytically by discreet observations ;))

Last edited:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • well it would be a bad endign in my thinking.

Tkinc said:
    Everything changes when you're older you guys; heck! I changed from being a devilish young child with stupidity to an more mature and critically thinking teenager--I'm 17 years old...somewhat similar to Ash...

Anyways, I think if Ash+Misty get married, Ash WILL be more mature and a pokemon master. I don't think he'd join the Elite 4, but rather continue on his journey wither with Misty (his wife at the time) or by himself like his father did, perhaps leaving misty with a "miracle-child" who'd be a girl (hopefully) and a lot like Ash; it'd be the best ending!

Or perhaps it could be more sadder: Ash get's married to Misty, contracts a severe illness when battling and eventually dies...THE END.

Which one of these are more better?

BE SERIOUS ^-^x
    Well! yes it would be good to see Ash and Misty married but as i have said many times it can't happen so that a energetic and sppedy girl like Misty be just a housewife and looking forward of looking after the child of Ash in a smallhouse or just wait for his return with their happy memories. She should also continue her journey of pokemon adventure and be the best with pokemon as she can be.
    AS for the death of Ash or birth of their children,well they may show that once Ash and misty are shown as adults and when the story needs to have a child again who is as determined as them and in other words the story needs a rebirth.
    As for a personal comment on ur comment that we are not serious well i have to disagree u caz u are saying that only adults or teenagers of higher ages have creativity not us of lower ages which is not true.And an info that Ash is not 17 yrs old he is 13 instead.
    P.S:- Sorry if u think that i was aggressive or rude towards u but i was just keeping my view.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • ur right. ash never had a birthday ever so he's gonna stay..... wait. HE NEVER HAD A BIRTHDAY SINCE THE DAY HE BECAME A TRAINER. they say thats when he was 11 or 10 or something.... and if i remember correctly in Movie 3's Pikachu and Pichu movie... the party was to mark the day Pika and Ash first met and thats the same day as when he became a trainer.... so that means ash only had one birthday... so he's either 12 or 11 now. NO 13!

~Ozy~

Years
  • Of course he never ages according to the show. Homer Simpson's still 38 according to The Simpsons. He's still gonna die at 38.5. I figure Ash to actually be around 14. And Brock 13 when he joind? My shiney Irish arse, that's true! Don't trust official bios, they're a starting place but nothing more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back