• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Team Shadow [Recruiting]

TEAM SHADOW
(Can someone make a banner for the title?)​

I have created this team not only to get some dedicated hackers to help me with my hacks, but hopefully to improve my own skills as well. If you would like to apply to this team, you will be garunteed entry if you have the following skills.
Scripting
Tile Inserting (maybe)
Music Editing
Can draw well on paint (for pokemon sprite editing)
World Map Editor
Title Screen Editor
Intro Editor

I can edit maps, and change pokemon stuff (pokedex data, moves, stats, etc.) and I know how to change the pokemon sprite, I'm just not a good artist. I can also create trainers, but I will still need someone to write a script to put him in the game.
Also feel free to apply for anything that is already filled to, it would be nice for people to work in groups just in case one doesn't have ALL the skills (i.e. Idk how to edit the world map, so I need some help with that)

Current Big Project: Pokemon Shadow

Application
If you wish to apply for this team, you must fill out this application
Skills:
Proof of Work:
Past Experience: (optional)
Contact info: (optional)

If you have more than one skill, please share them all, you can do more than one thing for the hack.

Roms we will hack: Any GBA Roms
Roms we have hacked: None
Roms we are currently hacking: Fire Red.

Current Projects are in red
Finished projects are in black
Future Projects are in blue
TBD: to be decided
TBP: To be posted

Pokemon Shadow
Plot: TBD
Snapshots: TBP
Videos: TBP

Members:
Weavile05: Mapper, Pokemon Modifier (moves, stats, etc.)(not sprite), and Basic scripter (recently figured it out)
DarkcharizardHero: Scripter
HackDeoxys: Mappper
Vince_27: Sprite Inserter, Scripter
sean777: mapper

Last edited:
Years
Hi i wanna join your team I'm a beginner at hacking i know the basics of scripting , and other various fields .i know your looking for someone who knows what he's doing most of the time but that is y i want to join a team so i can gain some experience an become a valuable member of your team.
oh a sample of my scripting and yes i did this by myself#dynamic 0x80000

#org @start
lockall
checkflag 0x200
if 0x1 goto @done
hidesprite 0x3
showsprite 0x3
applymovement 0x3 @move
waitmovement 0x3
trainerbattle 0x0 0x146 0x0 @before @after
setflag 0x200
releaseall
end

#org @done
applymovement 0x3 @move2
release
end

#org @before
= [rival]:well well If it aint [player]\ni see you got a pokemon care test\lit out.\p[player]:I've been ichin to kick\nsomeones ass today.

#org @after
= [rival]:damnt!! how could i lose.

#org @move
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x1
#raw 0xFE

#org @move2
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x60
#raw 0xFE
its basically a scene where your rival walks up to you an battles you.yea and theres some dialog

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
nice, your in. As long as you know how to make a few scripts like that, your just what I need. I've tried and failed at scripting. It would be great for you to learn how to do more complex scripts, cuz you need some of those to make a great hack. But, as I said, your in!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
once I get more members, you can learn from them. I plan on doing that as well. btw, can you give detailed instructions on how to insert the script into the rom? I just want to make sure that wasn't my only problem.

Years
well all you do is copy the offset from the finshed script an place it in the part that says offset in advance map .eg 80000 that would be the offset so after you finish the script you would paste it in and it would look like this $80000 .well i hope that helped
by the way i use xse so i would compile it then copy then paste

Years
no i just rite it in xse select the rom an press compile then a box should appear an u press copy for the first offset and paste it in advance map

it didnt work for me either in pokescript thats y i swiched to xse sure its diffcult at first but it gets easier

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Skills: Mapper
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Years
nope just click on the gear looking things and it should compile and tell me if it works
and welcome to the team HackDeoxys

you figure out how to make a banner yet, I have an idea of how but it never comes out to pretty

Last edited:
Back