• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • yeah, I probably should
    wait, I put it under the title "can someone make a banner for this
    oh yeah, and i made this script
    #dynamic 0x456734

#org @start
    lock
    faceplayer
    msgbox @1 0x6
    cry 0x25 0x0
    wildbattle 0x25 0x5 0x8B
    fadescreen 0x1
    fadescreen 0x0
    hidesprite 0x800F
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org @1
    = Pikachu: PIKA-CHUUUU!

It's supposed to get you in a battle against a wild Pikachu, but when I go into the battle, vulpix comes out. The battle works, it's just the wrong pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • it s in hex, 25 is vulpix try 19

i know ur a beginner but help me with this

#dynamic 0x71B4F9

#org @start
    checkflag 0x828
    if 0x1 goto @done
    lock
    faceplayer
    msgbox @talk1 0x6
    givepokemon 0x6 0x30 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
    fanfare 0x13E
    waitfanfare
    msgbox @Gotpokemon 0x6
    trainerbattle 0x0 0x02A 0x0 @challenge @defeated (it keeps say error 13 missing dynamic label)
    setflag 0x828
    release
    end

#org @done
    msgbox @talk2 0x6
    release
    end

#org @Gotpokemon
    = \v\h01 recieved a Charizard!!

#org @talk1
    = Guy:hey want a pokemon\p\v\h01:Hell yea\pGuy:here take this

#org @challenge
    = Guy:How about we test out that\npokemon\p\v\h01:Okey why not.

#org #defeated
    = \v\h01:I just made this out of\nbordom.\pGuy::( and i still lost.(never mind i fond the problem #)

#org @talk2
    = Guy:I gave u the wrong\npokemon...yea thats it.\p\v\h01;yea whatever.

Last edited:
    Years
  • mine too but when u talk to him again he gives u another charizard i cant sem to fix that when i use givepokemon and trainer battle together

wait i fixed i used 2 different flags instead of one
    how stupid of me.

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • oh I wasn't talking about your script I didn't even see it I was talking about I fixed mine but you know I may use your script in my hack and just substitute my own trainer data is that ok or are you using that in your own hack.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • of course i will!! I'd be happy to! btw I'm changing the name to pokemon Shadow (cuz of Darkrai) plus it would be a great name considering it's this team's first hack. And I'm sorry for not seeing your script, if you edited your post with it I usually just skip to last unread post and don't pay a whole lot of attention to previous ones so sorry about that.

Alright my members!! we need to get crackin' on some ideas for Pokemon Shadow
    Now I've decided that Darkrai is the main legendary. I plan on somehow interpereting Cresselia into this. I think the main hero's name will be Shred (male) or Sash (female). If anyone is against this pls post about it along with a suggestion.

Shred/Sash starts out the adventure when Prof. Willow asks him/her to fill out his pokedex. He later suggests taking on the pokemon league, because it will then be easier to complete the pokedex. During Shred/Sash's quest, A mysterious group called team night arives. They say they want to kill darkrai in order to end all bad dreams. The public agrees with this, but they are unjustifed. They believe Darkrai is evil, but Shred/Sash knows Darkrai means no harm. How he/she knows this will be revealed later on in the story. Can Shred/Sash stop team night in their evil quest? (you know he/she will, it's not that hard to figure it out.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • nice ,bout time we got started first things first the intro an the trainer sprites then we move on from there rite

oh an just to put his outhere what about Shred(male) (love that) an the female Sky idk sounds better to me.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • sure. sounds great, but we gotta get someone who can do that first.
    HackDeoxys: I have a question about mapping. when you create a new map, is it possible to put it seperate from all the others? In its own folder thing? I created a map, and when I tried to insert it into new space, it just put it with pallet town stuff.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • HackDeoxys: I have a question about mapping. when you create a new map, is it possible to put it seperate from all the others? In its own folder thing? I created a map, and when I tried to insert it into new space, it just put it with pallet town stuff.

I know it's possible, I'm trying to find a way.

Back