• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
  • If I could change anything else about Team Galactic, I'd make it so you could decide if the hero likes them or not.

riolu's

riolu? where!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    joinage question:

MARS'NESS TO THE MAX! the red hair liek, PwN's, like mine XD.

why do i like team galactic?: MARS!

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • And I think the male Grunts are adorable. Nasty man in the Floraroma Meadow. Poor grunts. I'm probably going to write a fanfic where that goody-goody Honey seller is evil, seeing as I can't do anything about your character hating Team Galactic so much. What do you think?

Noibat

Years
  • Why do you like Team Galactic?
    -they seem like they'd be the only real successful team. and the only team I wanna join!

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Why do you like Team Galactic?
    -they seem like they'd be the only real successful team. and the only team I wanna join!
    I'd love to join Team Galactic, too. And do any of you have sort of a grudge against the Cycle Shop Manager and Honey seller like I do?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I would like to join.

@Joining Question:My favorite commander is Mars.Why you ask?

She has a Purugly and those are awesome <3.

she has the guts too turn her back at us(look at my sig)

also If im correct she is the only person in the games to talk about love (at lake Verity)

Lastly I like how she explodes stuff and how she holds the trigger(pinky <3).

So yeah Mars is awesome(I love how she is in the new US episode)

@the topic:Team G is already the best team in the pokemon generation but I'd like to add a Skorupi/Drapion to there pokemon list.

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • The one thing I would change about Team Galatic? Maybe the grunts outfits. They ARE a bit goofy, but that's a reason why to love them right? Haha.

and yes.... I hold a grudge against the Honey dude... Not so much the cycle person though, he's cool. The honey guy just.... :@ I'm not even sure he's just really annoying! It's like DIE HONEY DUDE DIE!..... Ok that's a bit extreme but you know :P

Oh and chaos11011 You are accepted ^_^!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    :O Your the guy from that thread i posted at a while ago :O

Well anyways everyone I hope I'll be a good member of team Galactic (and probably Turn into commander)

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I'm not alone. :)

The reason I have a grudge against those two men is because I think that the male Galactic grunts are adorable, and I find those two men you save from Team Galactic to be, well, not.

Noibat

Years
  • ahaha. I'm totally thinking about cosplaying as a member of Team Galactic. it's gonna take a lot of work, but I'm sure it'll be worth it

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • oh this is the greatest club ever. I'd like to join please =)

NICE NAME! You're in! You're a Grunt rank and can graduate to Rank-B Grunt with 5 posts. =)

TG? Awesome! Can I join?

Commander Saturn
    He's got dedication; he doesn't run off like Mars and Jupiter do once Cyrus vanishes. He takes TG in a new direction, probably community service. Obviously, he's got confidence; he hung around where Azelf stood and may have captured the sprite himself. And, c'mon, he's got a shiny Toxicroak! He's good at chaining in the rain that means-
    Oh yeah, and his treatment of TR at the Solaceon Ruins is epic...

You're in! You're right, Cammander Saturn is a lot more dedicated. =)

joinage question:

MARS'NESS TO THE MAX! the red hair liek, PwN's, like mine XD.

why do i like team galactic?: MARS!

Ok...you're in. I'm guessing you like Mars? XD

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Ok! I think maybe it's time for a NEW TOPIC!!!

Team Galactic's Outfit, Do You Like It Or Would You Change It?

Personally I do like the Commander's outfits, but I think the Grunts could have had a better outfit. They really look goofy don't they? Or is that just me? And I would totally cosplay as one of the commanders! Don't know which one though :O

Noibat

Years
  • Team Galactic's Outfit, Do You Like It Or Would You Change It?
    -I like them all ^^ The commander's outfits are really something special though and are my favorites. Especially Mars' Dress type one!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I like the ouffits :D but I agree that the grunts coustumes looks well...weird xD.Mars' dress is awesome :D,Jupiter suit thing is cool,and i like saturns shirt+Pants.I forgot what cyrus oufit looks like XD

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Cyrus reminds me of Giovanni and I'm not sure why. I think Cyrus wheres a suit and had a Galactic sign on him... I'm not sure XD

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I remember now He has a jacket.

I wish I was able to post a topic I got a really good one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back