• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noibat

Years
  • Anyone want to walk a Galactic member in Amity Square? I really want to walk a male Galactic grunt. Actually, I want a male Galactic grunt to follow me everywhere.

that should be a perk in hg/ss. have a person of your fave organization follow you around =D

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Sorry guys, aha. I fail at being here. I always forget about this whole forum, so yeah. D: BUT I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT TEAM GALACTIC!

And about their looks?
    I don't find any of the TG people un-hot. THEY'RE ALL HOT.
    idk. Saturn is kinda hot. Mars is just ADORABLE and hot. And Jupiter is pretty much sexy hot. And Cyrus ..is sex. And the grunts are adorable! I LOVE THEM. Possibly the only team's grunts that I actually like and find attractive, aha. And Pluto ..he's hot in his old ways, ehehe. He's hot, don't make him feel bad. WE LOVE HIM! D:

But yeah. :]
    I WOULD LOVE TO WALK A GALACTIC GRUNT IN AMITY SQUARE! Omg it should be allowed. They're cuter than any of those 'allowed' Pokes. :3

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • And if I could have a male Galactic grunt follow me everywhere, I'd walk around Floraroma Town to upset NPCs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    They never win because a Stupid trainer that only wants to be good ,instead of evil, Screw up their plans. The villains always hire the stupid morons that blurt out secret codes to trainers that beat them. I would start small, and subtly grow. i would find a small island off the coast of the main region and i would have ships deliver recruits and more experienced people to the island. I would take over a port somewhere on the mainland, and put up a small headquarters there. i would grow and then i would move on to bigger towns and soon into cities.
    Getting off subject. Back to the main question. The villains never win, As said above, because of the random trainer that just arrives and ends up defeating gym leaders. they always want to do the right thing because of the professor. If you take out the professor then you take out the problem of losing to an absent minded kid. Maybe to end the problem of the professor you could board up the door to the lab, light a molotov cocktail and throw it through a window, or in a less violent way, bound and gag him and take him somewhere where he cant be found. :badsmile:

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • This thread is dying.

If I had a male Galactic grunt following me for the whole game, I'd be happy. I would walk around in front of Professor Rowan, Lucas, my rival, the honey salesman, Roughneck Kirby, the man and girl in Valley Windworks, and many other NPCs just to upset them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back