• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
Years
  • Team Galactic Clan
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    A clan where we discuss our likes (and maybe dislikes) of the awesome Team Galactic!
    RULES
    -No flaming!
    -Follow the rule above this one!
    -Have fun!
    -Only Commanders and Rank A Grunts can post Topics!

Members
    Leader
    Can post Topics and accept members.
    -Darkloud
    Commanders (31+ Posts)
    Can post Topics and accept members.
    -Ownage
    -Ash493
    -VelvetEspeon
    -UraharaSteph
    -chaos11011
    Rank A Grunts (16-30 Posts)
    Rank A Grunts can post Topics.
    -Galactic Gal
    -
    -
    Rank B Grunts (6-15 Posts)
    Rank B Grunts can post Side Topics.
    -Lost
    -iDawg
    -Giratina of Never-Turn-Back
    -Kitty!
    Grunts (1-5 Posts)
    Can post.
    -Templekeeper
    -riolu's
    -Twilight Requiem
    -Jacquevich
    -YourSaturnLullaby
    -AmazingPiplup
    -Xtreme99
    -xX Shadolad Xx

To join, you must answer one question:
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM GALACTIC COMMANDER?
    Current Topic
    -If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?​

Previous Topics
    -Why do you like Team Galactic?
    -Team Galactic's Outfit, Do You Like It Or Would You Change It?
    -What would you change about Team Galactic?
    -If you were a Galactic Commander what would be your signature 2nd stage pokémon?​
    -Do you think the Galactic Commanders are UnderLeveled,Overleveled,or just right?

BANNERS

picture.php

picture.php

USERBARS

picture.php

Last edited:

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • JOINING QUESTION
    -My favorite Team Galactic commander is Cyrus because of his heartless personality. It's kinda cool, the way his personality is. Also because he knows a lot about the ancient Sinnoh myths.

TOPIC
    -I like Team Galactic because there are many Commanders. Their battle theme is also kinda cool. =)

Ownage

That's Right
    Years
  • Hi, can I join? i like Team Galactic too. My favorite commander is Jupiter because of his Toxicroak. I like Toxicroak. So can I join and be a Commander???? =)

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Ok! I added you both, and you guys are both Commanders! And Ash493 is right, Ownage, Jupiter is the girl with the Skuntank, and if you don't know which one is which, then I'm not sure you should be joining this club. Oh, well.

Alright, so this week's topic is "Why do you like Team Galactic?" Anyone wanna answer that? :)

Ownage

That's Right
    Years
  • Wow. I'm sooo sorry! In my last post, I meant to say Saturn, not Jupiter. That's also why I said he, because I was thinking of Saturn. Oops...

Oh yeah, and the topic.... I like Team Galactic because of their poison type Pokemon, which I like. Their Commanders are cool...

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Mind if I join? I also like Team Galactic.

Joining Question: Well, Saturn is my favorite commander. I like the way he has a female Toxicroak. And I also like his personality.

Why I Like Team Galactic: Well, I didn't like them as much as I do now at first, but that changed when I had a dream about them. When I woke up, I realized how cool they were. I also like their Pokémon a lot, and they know a lot about legendaries.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Ok, VelvetEspeon, I've added you, and you are now one of our four Commanders! Commanders can post topics.

Ash493: I'm sorry, just a typo. I fixed it though. Remember, if you get tired of the current topic, you can change it since your a Commander. :)

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • ZOMG!~

Joinage please!

I don't know why but my fave commander has to be Jupiter. I just really like her hair haha. And I think she has a cooler outfit than Mars and Saturn... actually I like Saturn's one...

I like Team Galatic because they remind me of Team Rocket, and they're a bunch of organized chaos. None of them know what they're doing, but they all love Cyrus!

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • ZOMG!~

Joinage please!

I don't know why but my fave commander has to be Jupiter. I just really like her hair haha. And I think she has a cooler outfit than Mars and Saturn... actually I like Saturn's one...

I like Team Galatic because they remind me of Team Rocket, and they're a bunch of organized chaos. None of them know what they're doing, but they all love Cyrus!

Ok, you're our last Commander! Congrats! You can now post new topics. :)

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Ok, new topic:

WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT TEAM GALACTIC?
    I would change their blue hair. The Grunts should have different hairstyles in my opinion.

I've also updated the ranking system so there are now different member ranks. :)

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Well, if I could change anything about Team Galactic, it would be so that you can join them. Or, if that would be too much, I'd put in loads of Team Galactic side quests at the end of the game. And you wouldn't be fighting against them, you would be fighting against Lucas/Dawn, Looker, Prof. Rowan, the cycle shop manager, the boy who's Buneary was stolen, Roughneck Kirby, the girl and her father from the Valley Windworks, Riley, Buck, your rival, the man selling honey in the Floraroma Meadow, Crasher Wake, and all the other "good guys" so fans of Team Galactic could get revenge. I'd also make it so you could battle Team Galactic at the end any time you'd like (and not as enemys). I would give the grunts names, have it so the commanders, a male grunt, and a female grunt could be possible partners at the battle tower.

Wow, I made a long post.

Ownage

That's Right
    Years
  • I think you should be able to team up with any of the Team Galactic leaders, like Riley, Buck, Mira, etc. It would be fun to team up with Saturn. I also think you should have the option to battle any Commander whenever you want. Like you can rematch the Gym Leaders, you shoud be able to rematch the Commanders.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I think you should be able to team up with any of the Team Galactic leaders, like Riley, Buck, Mira, etc. It would be fun to team up with Saturn. I also think you should have the option to battle any Commander whenever you want. Like you can rematch the Gym Leaders, you shoud be able to rematch the Commanders.
    I agree. So what if they're "bad guys"? I find them quite a bit more likable than every good guy in Pokémon DPP, especially the cycle shop manager and the man in the Floraroma Meadow selling Honey. Oh, and if you could befriend Commanders, I'd also love the idea of befriending grunts. If this stuff happened in the game, I'd be extreamaly happy. And I also really want to Team up with that poor male grunt you battle with Riley that says he's going to cry, and defeat Riley. (Note: I like Riley, but like my previous posts say, I really love male Galactic grunts. Especialy that one.) The Teams in the games are just doomed to belive that the hero has no compassion for them. And it's likely that it will always be that way. I also wish that Galactic members could visit your Villa in Platinum. The fact they can't is the only thing I dislike about the Villa.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years

Thats a good idea. :) I wonder if there will be any appearances by Team Galactic in the upcoming HG/SS games.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    TG? Awesome! Can I join?

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM GALACTIC COMMANDER?
    Commander Saturn
    He's got dedication; he doesn't run off like Mars and Jupiter do once Cyrus vanishes. He takes TG in a new direction, probably community service. Obviously, he's got confidence; he hung around where Azelf stood and may have captured the sprite himself. And, c'mon, he's got a shiny Toxicroak! He's good at chaining in the rain that means-
    Oh yeah, and his treatment of TR at the Solaceon Ruins is epic...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back