• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman vs. Zero....which side are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • okay but be warned, i know almost nothing about megman XD
    Name: Roy (he he i'm a boy XD)
    Race: human
    Side: umm megamans?
    Weapon: Am i allowed to have a sword? XD
    Element Chips: Fire and earth (if there is one)
    Abilities: able to make sword explode into bursting flames XD
    Description: was brainwashed and is helper to Megaman (if everything i wrote is impossible just kick me out XD)

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • No, it's all possible. BTW, you can actually have up to two weapons and yes there is an earth chip! You don't really neeed knowldge of Megaman-it's recommended-but not necessary. It's just another RP! :D
    You don't want any other abilities? You can give him more! :laugh:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max Huneter
    Race: Human
    Side: Zero
    Weapon: Z-saber , buster (umm that thing that has megaman in his right arm)
    Element Chips: Lightning
    Abilities: ultra-speed, electric beams
    Description: after recluted by Zero , he waits to be a good soldier. (sorry out of ideas)

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC:*sigh* we still need more Megaman fighters
    ---------------------------------------------------
    IC: the sun was just rising and Shadow was eager to start his day's training. Today would be his first training session with Zero. He was just counting the second before he could test his "leader's" skills. He teleported to his door and said," it's time to start! I hope Zero's ready!"
    He opened the door, and there was Zero.
    " Shadow, I'm afraid you can't train with me today. You have a mission and it's urgent. Report to Ciel in the Command Room to be briefed!" he said, then dashed away.
    " Darn. I was looking forward to it. Oh well, " he said, teleporting closer to the command room, " Maybe now I'll be able to meet Megaman's newest warrior!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • neither have i, and here goes:
    Roy stood beside Megaman, he had just talked to him in a personel meeting and now was told he was to meet two important 'poeple' by the names of Shadow and Zero, Roy looked back at Megaman "are you sure i can do this?" he asked, Megaman didn't respond, he only looked at the door with a seroiuse look (how's that! :P)

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: grrrrr

ic: as the sun was rising I was walking through the base waiting for orders, I was bored , and I wanted something to do.

oc: sorry, like no one helped me atleast with his/her little finger, that is my reply

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC: Maybe I'll end up fighting both of you.....?
    IC: " So Ciel, where am I going this time?" Asked Shadow.
    Ciel, in all her beauty and grace said," You're going to the forest just outside our base. Seems megaman is calling a truce. He may be bluffing, but he's sending someone to meet you and Zero, except Zero just left to the Neo Arcadian Base so you'll go alone."
    " Fine, let's teleport me Operators!" he said to the two female operators.
    " Transport!" they both said.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I stopped walking infront of a window, and I looked at the outside, it was beautiful , the forest, the sky , I sighed and I started to wait for an order or something, at least for an order of bringing a coffe cup but no, nothing was happening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back