• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman vs. Zero....which side are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Roy awaited outside for Shadow, as he saw Shadow appear Roy smiled bravley and bowed "You must be Shadow" Roy said, "I'm Roy, Megaman has sent me to give you this massage..." Roy paused and gave a puzzled look for a split second, then he shook it off and smiled again, "someone could be watching, we have to go somewhere private" Roy said, gesturing for Shadow to fallow him deeper into the woods

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
AS CIEL:
Max, report to the Command room. You have a mission," she said.
AS SHADOW:
Shadow met up with megaman's representative, Roy, and followed him deeper into the wood. He felt something was wrong and started reaching for his bow and arrow. As Roy turned, Shadow already had an icey arrow ready to launch....

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I heard the beautiful voice of Ciel and I said, "weirdo , a mission" I walked over the Command Room and entered the room, "Hi Ciel , long time no see, anyway , what's my mission?" I said expecting something big.

ReploidZero798

Years
SHADOW: Roy was a pretty good fighter, at least he was so far. He noticed his sword, and Shadow decided to get his instead. He said to Roy," A sword fight first, then we talk!"
He started launching a flurry of attacks, all of which Roy defended himself from.
CIEL:
Roy, your mission is simple. You are being sent to the underground research facility of Neo Arcadia. We want you to gather some information for us,'' she said. Seeing the look of dissapointment on Max's face, she added,'' Don't worry, I;m sure you'll find some thing down there to fight. You may even encounter Zero there! :) "
" Transport!" said the operators launching Max to his mission!

ReploidZero798

Years
Roy had made a fatal mistake by stopping his sword attacks. His kick missed as Shadow teleported behind Roy, and pointed his sword at Roy's neck.
" Move and I'll slice your throat faster than you can blink!" he yelled

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I was transported the Underground Research Facility of Neo Arcadia , and I appeared just infront of the entrance, "well, finally a mission" I said as I entered the underground facility. When I entred everything was so ..... destroyed.......... I walked around and saw some files on a desk, when I was trying to pick them up a shadow appeared on a wall in the hall , I prepared my MegaBuster and locked on the shadow, ready to fight.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
OOC: Changed weapon- recoil rod to garnier/gauntlet style weapon
----------
QuetzalCoatl was waiting, as always.
The wingspan of the extensions along his back normally could extend to the edges of a large room, but in this confined walkway he retraced them. There was no need for flight in here anyway.
The advantage of such a path was that it was the only way to reach the confidential section of the building. Transmitting with a trans machine was blocked.

He tested the edge of his garniers for the umpteenth time today.
Nothing seemed to be happening, the reploids and the neo arcadian army seemed to be lying low.

As always, he longed to leave this place and fly through the air, engaging in combat. But it was his duty to stay here and protect the place. If there was a derelict of duty... he could not bear to take the blame...

Yet again, he tested the garnier, making sure, yet again, that the internal blasters were functioning (the advantage of a long corridor being that he could stand at one end and not worry about hitting someone by accident- and could blast any intruders), and the edge was still hard. Of course it would not rust or soften- it was high quality modern ceramic and would not have the weaknesses of metal, but was as solid- but it wouldn't hurt to be sure...

The corridor still lay empty, despite the tip off that there might be a fleet of pantheon soldiers arriving today.

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Years
CIEL: QuetzalCoatl, please report to the command room for briefing on your next mission," said Ciel in a soft voice through the intercom.
SHADOW: Shadow was eager to gain new info for Zero and CIel, but at the same time, wondered about Roy's conncection to his father. He would continue walking, but his sword never left Roy's neck. Calmly, he said," Speak."

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
OOC: This is somewhat how my character will look like and how the base weapon works. I don't think I need to show how a scythe works though...
Reploid QuetzalCoatl
-------------
QuetzalCoatl took one last look at the corridor, and left for the command room. He was glad to be out of that boring place. Hopefully it would be back to the thrill of battle, yet again.

It wasn't a long walk, in fact, it was just behind him. The door hissed open, and he stepped into the darkness, the room illuminated only by the harsh glare of the screen.

-I am ready.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I saw the shadow getting bigger, so I realized that it could be a big enemy, I took the files and ran to another corridor , the I heard metal noises and I continued walking through the another corridor.

ooc: I will be back later.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Neutraman was in a lower half of the city, near the water purification center. He was generallychecking the generators looking for parts he could pilfer that wouldn't cause a system meltdown.

ReploidZero798

Years
OOC: Lizzie isn't here so I can't continue the Roy/Shadow one. Will control Zero for now
IC: My mission was simple, gather info on Shadow. No one at the base trusts him yet because he's from MM's army. I trust him as much as I do anyone else, and I can't wait to fight him, so if he is evil, I'll take him out. There's a NA soldier. I ran up and slashed at him a few times with my Z-Saber and Continued my quest.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
HEY!! XD
------------
Roy growled angrily, only two people had ever defeated him, and whoever was able ot defeat him, he gave respect to, but why was he defeated so easily? Roy waited a moment, bringing frustraition to Shadow, then-as planned- a Na soldier attacked Shadow from behind and Roy was let loose, Roy drew his sword again and charged it, then slashed it at Shadow and his sword made an explosian of flames (i'm trying to base this on what you wrote previusly) "i will speak nothing of MM" Roy said, in a loyal matter

ReploidZero798

Years
SHADOW: I was hurt, yes, but not defeated. I should have known they were planning an ambush though, it's my fault. I laughed a bit and said," You think I'm beaten that easily?" I used my heightened speed to get at an arguable distance and shot quite a few bows at the NA soldier, taking him out easily. My sights were now back on Roy. I sent yet another barrage of bows out, this time, they were electrically charged.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Roy smiled at the barrage of arrows, he slashed his sword at the the arrows that tried to come near him, he ran at Shadow with his sword enflamed (lol not a real word XD) and threw it down at him will all his might, creating another fire explosian that wouldn't effect Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back