• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Today i got my Japanese import of Dissidia: Final Fantasy, and first of all i can say it is awesome, such an enjoyable game and well worth the wait, I'm having problems with understanding the storyline, but I understand enougth to get by with.

If anyone has any questions about the game I'll be happy to try and answer them.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Oh, i've a question or two. What characters were in it? cuz there was supposed to be characters from the first 10 games, so could you answer that one for me?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
I can answer that.

Heroes:
I- Warrior of Light
II- Firionel (Firion)
III- Onion Knight
IV- Cecil Harvey
V- Bartz Klauser (Butz Klauser)
VI- Tina Branford (Terra Branford)
VII- Cloud Strife
VIII- Squall Leonhart
IX- Zidane Tribal
X- Tidus

Villians:
I- Garland
II- The Emperor
III- Cloud of Darkness
IV- Golbeza (Golbez)
V- Exdeath
VI- Cecfa Palazzo (Kefka Palazzo)
VII- Sephiroth
VIII- Ultimecia
IX- Kuja
X- Jecht

Two Special Guests:
Spoiler:

VKK

Years
Oh that game. I love it.

Played it just yesterday and I have to say...it's an interesting game play. My most favorable character is Zidane. He's fast, has two swords, and I find him adorable!! LoL

But since I only downloaded the Japanese version, I have to remember which is which. I only know accesories and equipment for the characters. And in addition I only know which one is story line and vs mode. LoL Well those are the main things I should know since I go all out against the NPCs.

VKK

Years
Crisis Core....
EXCELLANT GAME TO PLAY but the roulette module in the corner is very confusing to me. I love the Aeons beings and the Chocobo that pop up.

But sadly I had borrowed the game so I recommend to get the game. Very fun. And "kiddy" challenging. LoL

ShadowOfGiratina

Old School Trainer
Years
I've heard of Dissidia: Final Fantasy, and I've heard it's a really good game, and I'm actually waiting for it to make it's release out in the US! (Aug. 25th to be exact =D) When I get the game, I'm probably going to beat the game with the characters in order. I can't wait to play as characters like Cloud, Kefka, Exdeath....and my favorite villain, Sephiroth =) I wonder what Kefka's voice will sound like xDD

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Been playing this game ever since I borrowed it three weeks ago.

It's only fun if you have one or more people who own the game and can fight you.
The process of leveling up is a pain, unless you exploit the "favorite day" system or get a 100% save data from someone.

Other then that, the biggest appeal is:
1. Old FF characters now have a voice (debatable if it's a good thing or not)
2. Seeing FF characters meet outside their series (Tidus VS The Emperor was hilarious!)

Shem

Bored...
Years
CAn somebody please explain who Onion Knight is? I've played through most (I think) of FF3 and still have not met this "Onion Knight" that's appearing in Dissidia.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
CAn somebody please explain who Onion Knight is? I've played through most (I think) of FF3 and still have not met this "Onion Knight" that's appearing in Dissidia.
I thought it was free lancer. Or was that only in the DS remake?
The Nintendo DS remake of Final Fantasy III featured many differences. For instance, in the DS remake, you start with only Luneth, and you get three, different, main characters that all start in the Job Class "Freelancer". In the Famicom (NES) original, you start as three orphans who all start with the Job Class "Onion Knight". There were no actual designs for the orphans in the Famicom versions. Each character in the DS version was also given a personality.

Minor Spoiler - Onion Knight Alternate Costume
Spoiler:

Here are pics of all the characters' alternate costumes, as well as my noting of any references in the said costumes.

Minor Spoilers - Hero Alternate Costumes
Spoiler:

Minor Spoilers - Villain Alternate Costumes
Spoiler:

Minor Spoilers - Chaos Alternate Costume (Chaos is NOT Playable Though)
Spoiler:

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
Currently working through Shade Impulse Chapter 2. I would've gotten there sooner (having pre-ordered the game and all), but there were so many difficulty stars on Shade Impulse 1 that I got intimidated and immediately went to grinding levels via Quick Battle.

I finally get there with a Lv 60 Zidane and Lv 40 Firion, and it turns out those 7+ stars were for Lv 10-30 CPUs. Ironically, those Rare Battle Pieces are so ridiculously overpowered... it's... ridiculous.

So who else here plays? Who do you use? Have you fought anyone online yet?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I really want to play Final Fantasy Dissidia.
But I heard its not on PlayStation 2.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
My friend let me play it and I didn't like it much but I only used Cecil and Bartz, so I can't really judge the game based on two characters I've used.

Years
I currently have the game in my possession.

However, I am home for the weekend and bought it here, forgetting I left my PSP in my flat back in Bristol... -_____-"

Back