• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

VKK

Years
  • As of 8/25/09 the english version of Dissidia has finally been released! I'm so happy and I'm almost done with the game! Haha ^ - ^ Now I can understand the text more but when I customize my characters' "settings," it's kind of hard for me to understand and such.

After I was leveled up Cloud to a hundred, my chocobo looked fat and lazy O____O;;

Soul of Silver

Newbie Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I have Dissida, I mostly play as Squall...

If anyone wants my friend card, comment.. or whatever..

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • Update: I tried using Squall. I didn't like him too much, so I continued training with Firion.

I gave him a modified EX collector build: Gravitorb (EX Range + 3m), Center of the World (EX Range + 2m, EX Force/Core Absorption + 15%), and Tenacious Attacker (Absorb EX Force when attacking; will replace with "Close To You" when I get another Dragonfly Orb).

Combine all of the above with the "Force Begets Courage" accessory (or the Force of the Resolute armor set [Nail Bat/Spirit Band/Skull Wristlet/Bomber Jacket]), which turns EX into BRV and you have a demolition machine on your hands. Straightarrow breaks through all magic and has infinite range, and all of his ground BRV attacks chain into some form of Double Trouble. Weaponmaster can go through walls.

Remember to stick an Empty EX Gauge accessory on there for an easy 1.5x modifier.

EDIT: I see that VKK necromanced the old Dissidia thread when this one was still on Page 1. Can someone merge the threads?

Last edited:

The Scientist

Years
  • As of 8/25/09 the english version of Dissidia has finally been released! I'm so happy and I'm almost done with the game! Haha ^ - ^ Now I can understand the text more but when I customize my characters' "settings," it's kind of hard for me to understand and such.

After I was leveled up Cloud to a hundred, my chocobo looked fat and lazy O____O;;

You shouldn't have bumped a 3-month-old thread when there was an active one on the front page.

I've requested that the threads be merged.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    How to pwrlvl:

Buy the CPU Level +10/20/30/whatever in the PP Catalog
    Go to Quick Battle.
    Fight a CPU that is 10+ levels higher than you.
    Set their Difficulty to 1.
    Repeat until Level 100.
    INVALID

Buy CPU Level +100 in the PP Catalog
    Go to Quick Battle
    Equip your character with Magic Pot(NoAuto)
    OPTIONAL; Equip any Chocobo Feathers/Drops/Wings and maybe a Phoenix Down if you don't trust your blocking, countering, and dodging skill
    Fight any CPU you find easy to defeat, I use Exdeath, slow, limited HP attacks, all of the HP attacks are easy to predict.
    Difficulty 9
    Level 100
    Maximum
    Any map
    Cosmos Judgment, in case you screw up your summon.
    Let him/her hit you with a brave attack
    Keep letting him hit you until he has 9999 brave
    Use Magic Pot
    HP attack
    ????
    ????
    PROFIT!

You should get around 141000 XP, which would get you from Lv 1-26
    I got my Terra from 1 to 100 in a couple of hours using this.

The Scientist

Years

• INVALID

Buy CPU Level +100 in the PP Catalog
    Go to Quick Battle
    Equip your character with Magic Pot(NoAuto)
    OPTIONAL; Equip any Chocobo Feathers/Drops/Wings and maybe a Phoenix Down if you don't trust your blocking, countering, and dodging skill
    Fight any CPU you find easy to defeat, I use Exdeath, slow, limited HP attacks, all of the HP attacks are easy to predict.
    Difficulty 9
    Level 100
    Maximum
    Any map
    Cosmos Judgment, in case you screw up your summon.
    Let him/her hit you with a brave attack
    Keep letting him hit you until he has 9999 brave
    Use Magic Pot
    HP attack
    ????
    ????
    PROFIT!

You should get around 141000 XP, which would get you from Lv 1-26
    I got my Terra from 1 to 100 in a couple of hours using this.

I know about the Magic Pot method, I just don't like it because of how risky it is...

I actually prefer the Iai Strike method.

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009

I know about the Magic Pot method, I just don't like it because of how risky it is...

I actually prefer the Iai Strike method.

Omg, Kefkas bum slap at the start made me lol. I've never used him before. :O Shantotto is a devil to level up imo, she pauses after every magic spell nearly and against exdeath he just blocks everything. D8

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Well after a few goes on my friend's game, all I can say is this:

I WANT IT NOW ><

I've been considering putting my EMA savings towards buying a Dissidia PSP bundle (Not only for the game but the sweet looking PSP too)

... Whenver my EMA is accepted that is...

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • This game is so awesome. I personally just got done playing it right when I found this thread.

Back