• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your Signature pokemon be?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Definetly the awesome Dragonair! It would just be awesome with a Dragonair, so beautifly and sleek. XD
My ingame signature Pokemon would probably be Beautifly. Beautifly looks so pretty in D/P.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Mudkip, i so love that Pokemon. In the MD-manga he's so cute.
Or Typhlosion, off all fire Pokémon this one is my favorite.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Most probably an Arcanine. I'm a huge fan of that fire, canine Pokemon. It would be pretty cool to have an Arcanine...

Years
I would say Omastar as it's durable, but can dish it out and it requires an intellectual approach to compensate for its weaknesses (like myself, I guess). Plus with the Fossil angle, there is an additional research property with the real life inspiration of the Nautilus (as I'm notorious for my research capabilities). Second place: Weezing for the Team Rocket angle as its their signature Pokemon and as I'm a Rockemaniac, you can figure out the rest.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
Years
Probably...gee...too many good ones. Tyranitar's cool, and so is...Zapdos, Rakiou, Espeon, Umbreon, Salamence, Aerodactyl, Suicune, and others.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
Years
Misdreavus (or Murmage)!!! Definitely my #1 choice - he's so cute and cuddly, and I don't even need to carry him around when he's out of his pokeball as he can levitate.

If I can't get the little Missy I'll be happy to go for a Kirlia as my alternative because he's also cute...

Or maybe a Gardevoir - someone that's cute, cuddly and can actually protect me, and I can have him walking by my side instead of sitting on my shoulders like a little kid...

For others... a Dusclops is cool if he can keep up with me... and Mightyena, Umbreon, Absol, and Sableye are all fine as alternatives.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
It would be between Umbreon and Latias. It would probably be Latias if I was in the Hoenn region and Umbreon if I was in either Kanto or Johto.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
Definitely umbreon (maybe suicune?). It's very sleek and cool, the exact opposite of me. xD But I kinda hate to be an umbreon fan cause it's so popular and overused.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
My choice would definitely be Chikorita. It's been my favorite ever since Silver came out. It's cute, lovable, small enough to sit on your head or shoulder or carry or in your backpack, and it is simply awesome. My second choice would either be Ninetales or Flygon though. It'd be hard to choose between them.

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
Years
I can't believe so many people like Umbreon...

Anyway Umbreon is my favourite, or any other pokemon in my sig :D

Back