• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your Signature pokemon be?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • What do you mean would be? xD Cradily has already been my signature pokemon for ages, and although I am very fond of Victreebel, Rozureido and Unown too, the lovable, man-eating barnacle shall remain my signature. Fear Cradily! xO

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Ah! I fear it! But beware of the electro shocks from my raichu! It´s my signature pokemon since... oh, i just don´t wanna think to far in the past. The electrical power will show you the strength! ^^

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Heheh... all of you are owned by my signature Pokemon, created from the depths of my fanfic imagination! Presenting the one, the only, Char!

*crickets chirp*

I said... CHAR!

*Char appears* Char: Whaddya want?

ACC: Show them why you're my signature Pokemon!

Char: Signature Pokemon nothin'! I'm my own man. You get lost. *leaves*

ACC: *sweatdrop* Umm... yes, well, substituting for Char, I'd say that my signature Pokemon is probably Ninetales. I always capture one when playing the games, and even if I never use it I still love it to death.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I'd use Venusaur. Yeah, really.

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
  • Gengar, pure and simple.

Of course, I'm sure that comes to no surprise when you notice my icon and sig. ;>>

Although... Magikarp seems to suit me for some reason. I wouldn't want to use it, but it does seem to suit me. Don't ask why. XD

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I'm not into the super huge bulky Pokemon...and I've always felt partial to the older generations...so I would want an Eevee...Heracross...or maybe an Arcanine

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Definitely Dragonair. It becomes feebly weak when compared to its counterpart and evolution Dragonite but I still love it to no ends. Its slick slender body, its shiny pearls, its cute short wings, and its stubby white horn are all too kawaii for me to resist. Love it ^^.

Years
  • Blastoise. Choosing Squirtle as my partner has been the only real consistant thing since I started playing Pokemon in elementary school. My Blastoise is always my strongest, most loyal pokemon, and when I battle, people tend to know me by my Blastoise.

Pizzamon

My Cousin Hacks a 100x better
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    Mine would have to be a Salamence. Flying all the time. That would be awesoime

MonopolyMoneyBag

Biggest Blake Holsey fan!
    Years
  • First Gen

Charizard, Dragonair

Second Gen

Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Crobat

Third Gen

Electrike, a shiny Regirock (the only legend out of all of these and only shiny)

Fourth Gen

Rukario, Jibacoil (the Magneton evolution), and Mukuhawk

Back