• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Requested Name Change: Pecilia

Finally I can trash this old name I made for the one I commonly go by.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Woah this is the bomb diggity... Dark Sneasel sounds weird..
Requested Name Change: Ninja Surskit

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
Post here if you're interested in having your username changed. Keep the following in mind:

• You're allowed to change your username once every four months
    In order to keep the chaos to a minimum, we allow you to change your username once every four months. If you're a newer member short of the four month mark, send a PM to an admin to discuss it. Make it count!

• Tier 4 community supporters get an extra change per year
    As a special thank you for supporters to the community, anyone who has donated to Tier 4 or above will be allowed an extra username change per year. This means that tier 4 supporters only have to wait three months instead of the usual four between changes. Interested in donating? Check out this thread. 8) Thanks! We <3 you.

• Old, inactive accounts
    As a standard policy on PokéCommunity, we don't remove older/inactive accounts. However, if you're an active member (more than 1 year and more than 1,000 posts) and wish to change your name to something taken by a dead account (zero posts, pre-2010 join date, and no log in since the day they joined), send a PM to an admin with the information and we'll consider it.

• Small changes, fixing typos, little things!
    Small changes and corrections won't count towards your limits for changing. This includes changing case (capitalization), adding/removing spaces or underscores, and removing numbers.

• Your old username
    Once you change your name, your old username will become available for others to use. If you have no intention of ever using the name again, we ask that you please not hold onto it for nostalgic purposes. Let other people use a name if you've finished with it--especially commons like Pokemon names, etc.

Past years have shown us that this thread tends to get crazy and back up pretty quickly. In order to be less of a headache for us admins and to get your guys' usernames changed more quickly, do us a favor and read through the bullet points above and be sure you'll actually get the change you request. Otherwise it's just wasted time and headache and blah blah blah, haha.

If all is well, go ahead and reply to this thread with the following "form":

An admin will get to the change as soon as we can. It may be a few minutes or it may be a few days, please be patient and wait for when we've got a spare moment.

That's all, folks. :D

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood PokéCommunity admins.
<3
Requested Name Change: TentacleFury
Thank you for your time! Happy Thanksgiving!

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Requested Name Change: Nighthawk

(quick side note: you should probably remove the "we don't give name changes" notice :p)
c96d59f94e8fa5dfddebf758193b12a5.png

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Mariah Carey would be great
if that's taken, Whitney Houston
and if that's taken, Maleficent

thank you

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Requested name: Brane

Just a capitalization please and thank you :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Requested Name Change: Godot17

Seriously, you could say I've been waiting my whole inactivity period for name changes to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back