• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Ok good, it's going now, I was going to do the same or grab my booster, but hopefully after I list the IVs of all we can make out another trade.
    I'm sure we will and I'm always working to add to my list so any Lv 1 shinies you come across, think of me. :D

Thanks again for the trades!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'm sure we will and I'm always working to add to my list so any Lv 1 shinies you come across, think of me. :D

Thanks again for the trades!

And thank you as well for the fab. trade and if you look through my list on the 1st page the levels are listed, I can get the IVs quicker for you that way if you like?

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    And thank you as well for the fab. trade and if you look through my list on the 1st page the levels are listed, I can get the IVs quicker for you that way if you like?
    I'll take another look later, but for now I'm satisfied, so I'm off to bed.

Talk to you again soon!

Years
  • Hello, I am really interested I your shiny Tyrunt lv1 Jolly, Sturdy ♂ (Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance) and it's on your "Shiny Pokémon on Omega Ruby (Kalos Only)". I have looked through everything and use ctrl+f, but you already have any events and shinies I could offer for it. Would you take something you already have?

Years
  • Hello ^~^ I am offering the Shiny Rayquaza event Pokemon from the US that was given for celebration of the Ancient Origins TCG release. I am also in Eastern US timezone. And can't trade whenever is the best time for you. *** Means most wanted.

Here's what I am interested in:
    [from your Shinies on Omega Ruby]
    Pinsir lv85 Jolly, Moxie ***
    Shiny Azumarill Adamant. Huge Power
    Shiny Aegislash lv51 Brave, Stance Change ***
    Larvesta lv22 Modest, Flame Body
    Metagross lv56 Adamant, Clear Body ***
    Any EVENT ONLY legendary, preferable shiny

Not asking for all this, just to clear things up. Only anything you are willing to give for a NA Ancient Origins Shiny Rayquaza with the OT of "Galileo"

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello, I am really interested I your shiny Tyrunt lv1 Jolly, Sturdy ♂ (Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance) and it's on your "Shiny Pokémon on Omega Ruby (Kalos Only)". I have looked through everything and use ctrl+f, but you already have any events and shinies I could offer for it. Would you take something you already have?
    What shinys do you have? I may consider other natures of what I do have.
    Hello ^~^ I am offering the Shiny Rayquaza event Pokemon from the US that was given for celebration of the Ancient Origins TCG release. I am also in Eastern US timezone. And can't trade whenever is the best time for you. *** Means most wanted.

Here's what I am interested in:
    [from your Shinies on Omega Ruby]
    Pinsir lv85 Jolly, Moxie ***
    Shiny Azumarill Adamant. Huge Power
    Shiny Aegislash lv51 Brave, Stance Change ***
    Larvesta lv22 Modest, Flame Body
    Metagross lv56 Adamant, Clear Body ***
    Any EVENT ONLY legendary, preferable shiny

Not asking for all this, just to clear things up. Only anything you are willing to give for a NA Ancient Origins Shiny Rayquaza with the OT of "Galileo"

What is the nature of the rayquaza?

Years
  • What shinys do you have? I may consider other natures of what I do have.

On Pokemon y I have: a shiny naive Altaria, shiny careful Horsa, shiny modest Poliwirl, gentle OCT2014 Gengar, quirky OCT2014 Diancie and a docile OCT2014 Diancie.

On Pokemon Omega Ruby I have:a shiny gentle Doduo, lax OCT2014 Gengar, jolly Diancie with OT of Hope, and a event Blaziken, , with serious nature with the OT of XY.

I currently have my shiny timid snover, event shiny Rayquaza and a few other offered to someone else, just waiting for a reply.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Metagross would probably be the most. Almost an Aegislash tie though. Either or is good, up to you.
    I can give both of those for that event, those were my shinys, right?
    On Pokemon y I have: a shiny naive Altaria, shiny careful Horsa, shiny modest Poliwirl, gentle OCT2014 Gengar, quirky OCT2014 Diancie and a docile OCT2014 Diancie.

On Pokemon Omega Ruby I have:a shiny gentle Doduo, lax OCT2014 Gengar, jolly Diancie with OT of Hope, and a event Blaziken, , with serious nature with the OT of XY.

I currently have my shiny timid snover, event shiny Rayquaza and a few other offered to someone else, just waiting for a reply.

I might be interested in the shiny snover, but will need to check my list first.

Back