• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    IS there any other of mine that you could pick for the others?
    I'm really only looking for other Lv 1 5/6IV Shinies, but here's a list of things I'm looking for.

Qwilfish
    Zigzagoon
    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Tropius
    Chingling
    Luvdisc
    Burmy(F)
    Carnavine
    Patrat
    Pansear
    Woobat
    Throh
    Sewaddle
    Dwebble
    Trubbish
    Alamomola
    Klink
    Druddigon

I also need Bold and Calm Eevees and a replacement for the Misdreavious I have.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well this is sad, I have none from your list but do have a 5IV eevee modest lv1, 6IV axew, 6IV amaura, 5IV absol, 6Iv aerodactyl, 5IV buneary, 6IV binacle, 5IV cottonee, 5IV cranidos, 5IV cyndaquil, 5IV chimchar, 5IV chikorita, 5IV charmander, 6IV chespin, 6IV duskull, 6IV deino, 5IV deino, 5IV dratini, 6IV elekid, 6IV espurr, 5IV espurr, 6IV froakie (x2 different natures), 6IV fennekin (x2, different natures), 5IV flabebe, 6IV furfrou, 5IV feebas, 5IV frillish, 6IV fletchling, and that's just to name a few.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Can I get info on these?
    6IV amaura
    6Iv aerodactyl
    5IV cranidos
    5IV frillish
    5IV flabebe

Natures, Missing IV, Ability, and the Flower for Flabebe?

Oh and Lv. Too.

Last edited:

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    I'm not going to be able to tell which it is but nature is calm, ability is flower veil and missing in atk. Wait, red flower.
    Ok, if Lv 1 I'll take that one.

Info on the other 4?
    Also is Frillish Male or Female?

Last edited:

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    It's male and ITA, work for you or no? I can list all IVs tomorrow for all pokes need a day off any ways for that to be done.
    No, those are all good. I'm free to trade now if you have time.

Back