• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
  • Hey there! I am REALLY interested in Bozo's Shiny Gyarados. I offer absolutely anything from my trade shop, and if you want a certain Pokemon, just ask to see if I have it. Thanks!

~Shadow

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    @-RNC-
    Hi there. I was looking through your list of shinies and was wondering about the Lv 1 Shiny Trubbish. Do you know it's IVs?

I'm on the hunt for Lv 1 Shinies if you haven't figured that out yet, so if you have any others you might be able to offer, I'd be very appreciative.

Anyway, I'll post a link to my list below so feel free to browse.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ma5n9vBYqk7AXFPu_fx8uQM/edit?usp=docslist_api

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • @-RNC-
    Hi there. I was looking through your list of shinies and was wondering about the Lv 1 Shiny Trubbish. Do you know it's IVs?

I'm on the hunt for Lv 1 Shinies if you haven't figured that out yet, so if you have any others you might be able to offer, I'd be very appreciative.

Anyway, I'll post a link to my list below so feel free to browse.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ma5n9vBYqk7AXFPu_fx8uQM/edit?usp=docslist_api

I need to get those listed soon, but the trubbish is 5IV missing in Sp. Atk.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Not all of them, but most. Just tell me which ones your interested in and I'll check for the pentagon.

Back