• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • HEYYY GUIEZ c: my name is Johnny and I'm 13 and a half years old and I love Pokemon so that's why I joined this sit ._. Not much moar to sey

Hey Johnny, welcome aboard!

I understand for lack of words, some newbies are like that on their first day here but yeah I'm sure there's someplace you'll love given how diverse the community is. Anyways, I do hope to see you around and don't hesitate to contact a staff member (like our TWL mods Sheep and Synerjee) if you need help!

SubChild

BrokenSafety
    Years
  • Hi! My name is Alex (Call me Sub) I am 13 years old. I am new here (Of Course) and I hope to get along with other members of the forums

DarkCloud1267

Master Trainer
    Years
  • welp i shall introduce myself as well.
    Hello people of PC i am DarkCloud1267. you can also call me Dark, Cloud, Branden....anything really xD i would love to meet some new peoples so send a VM or PM my way!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hello everybody! I'm from Sweden and new here. Mostly joined to maybe find somebody that wants to buy my Pikachu card collection.

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
    Years
  • Hello all ^^;
    Figured I'd post here as well..^^
    I Go by a few names if you'd like to take your pick!
    Sirc, Kai, Azrael or Mercy :)
    They're just personas / fursonas of mine :)
    I'm 19, in California and my hobbies / interests include art, video games,
    And loafing around!
    I drink too much soda and I sleep all day! Lol.

I ascribe to the Gothic sub culture and I do love shiny things.

Anyhow, I hope to make some friends here, toodles for now! ♥

Years
  • Hi there to all the newbies who joined this week!

Sorry I couldn't quote ya all because there's so many of you, but I do hope you guys all have an awesome time at PC and if you are ever in need of help don't hesitate to call upon the helpful staff such as our resident TWL mods Sheep and Synerjee.

Have fun all of you and I do hope to see you around the forums!

Years
  • Hi guys, welcome to the forum! New faces galore, super awesome. :)

Sirc, I love people who are into art so that's pretty awesome to hear. I just picked up a new tablet for Christmas so I've been spending time getting used to it because it's so much bigger than my old one. @~@; Did you draw your avatar?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there guys! Nice to meet you all! <3

Ooo, love video games too? I can't wait for Mario Kart 8; it's gonna come out in May, eee! It's also cool that you're into art! I draw here and there, but I think my best artistic 'senses' would be gfx art, since I've been practicing for some years. Regardless, hope that you can show off your work sometime in the art section! And hope we can chat again, yeah? (:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Hi! My name is Alex (Call me Sub) I am 13 years old. I am new here (Of Course) and I hope to get along with other members of the forums

Hey there sub! Welcome aboard. You can get along with other member, of course. Give me a shoot if you have time ;)

Hey guys I have a mew that I'm willing to trade. Any offers?

Hey there youboo! Ya looking for trade? No prob, head over to the Trade Corner and see whose willing to trade for your mew ;)

Sup People The name is sina nice to meet ya all :D

Hello! I'm Aniyha, and it's really nice to meet all of you! I hope we all get to be great friends ^u^

Nice to meet you too you two. :S
    Friends? Give me a shot. ;)

oh yo was up oi.
    my names yankaayclipper
    you can call me yankaayclipper
    just signed up ay so ye

welp i shall introduce myself as well.
    Hello people of PC i am DarkCloud1267. you can also call me Dark, Cloud, Branden....anything really xD i would love to meet some new peoples so send a VM or PM my way!

Yo! How ya doin? Welcome to the community! Have a great stay! ;)
    Wait for my VM Branden! Yay.

Hello everybody! I'm from Sweden and new here. Mostly joined to maybe find somebody that wants to buy my Pikachu card collection.

Pikachu CC huh? Find your peers here! ^^

Hello everyone, nice to be here....

Nice to meet you too buddy! ^_^

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
    Years
  • i did draw my avatar but its more of a doodle :$
    hehe of my nightmaren oc, azrael
    Spoiler:

[hope i did that right]

haha mario kart is awesome! I am not really the best at em but i like trying anyway >:u
    my fav games are sonic adventure 2 gears of war 1-3 [hated judgement if you know bout em Cx] tekken6, soul calibur and mortal kombat :-D

and fersure i'd love to chat with you sometime :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • i did draw my avatar but its more of a doodle :$
    hehe of my nightmaren oc, azrael
    Spoiler:

[hope i did that right]

haha mario kart is awesome! I am not really the best at em but i like trying anyway >:u
    my fav games are sonic adventure 2 gears of war 1-3 [hated judgement if you know bout em Cx] tekken6, soul calibur and mortal kombat :-D

and fersure i'd love to chat with you sometime :)

Wow! Such a talent! you should share that in the Art & Design Section! ^^
    And maybe you should put your images on spoilers next time ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back