• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Froakie34! Emulation may not be one of my most favorite sections, but I do visit the place every once in a while just to see what kind of hacks people have. Speaking of hacks, do you have any favorite(s)? Mine would have to be Pokémon Liquid Crystal. I haven't finished it yet, but will pretty soon. My second favorite's Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends. Welcome to you too, Absolute Darkness! Such a nice name you have there. :]

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hey I m new to this community or i m not~
    i have been staying here for 3 days and i love this forum WOO!
    well I m delta , nice to meet you guys •﹏•

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hmm.
    I dont prefer long introductions.
    I am Absolute Darkness.I dont like nicknames.Mock me all you can,I am too serious to budge.
    .......When the Light subsides,Darkness emerges,
    .......Where Trust drowns Faith disappears,
    .......A being,Absolute,Arises,
    .......Away in the shadows.

Hey I m new to this community or i m not~

Hey there Absolute Darkness and MaskedDJ o/ Welcome to the community! No matter who you are or where you're from, everyone has their place in this wonderful forum. Take your time to venture around to find out what you're passionate about. Don't forget to make some friends too! Enjoy your stay and may your stay last! See you around, the both of you. If you have any queries, I am always here to help. c:

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Im sort of new here, I came because I was selling my first shiny in x and y, a shiny conkelldor and ill give u it for a small legendary like uxie, latios or something. Thank you and goodbye.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hey there, pokefan657; welcome to the forum! If you're looking to set up a trade, you should probably head to Trade Corner. We have a lot of people over there who are interested in trading, so someone will surely get to you once you post your offer. Enjoy your stay here though, and have fun. n__n

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Hey I m new to this community or i m not~

Hello! Glad to hear that you're enjoying the forum. And wow, three days and nearly a hundred posts already. We need more people as active as you. Keep it up! 8)

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hello! Glad to hear that you're enjoying the forum. And wow, three days and nearly a hundred posts already. We need more people as active as you. Keep it up! 8)

well this also ma first time get 100 post in 3 days in a forum, i cant help it, too enjoning, all the pals here are great and pro~ well anyway nice to meet you •﹏•

Snow Bunny

Bianca
    Years
  • Hey all! My name is Bianca, & I made an account here about a month ago but never did anything on it, but here I am now. A little about me.. I have lived in New York City my whole life. I was born in Brooklyn but have lived in Queens since I was 11. My specialty is Ice & Water type pokemon. Some of my favorites include: Dewgong, Sneasel, Totodile, Cloyster, Kingdra, Starmie, Swinub, & so so so many more. I plan on taking over, in which I mean being on this foum ALOT & becoming a major influence. So, get to know me, it will be worth your time (:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey all! My name is Bianca, & I made an account here about a month ago but never did anything on it, but here I am now. A little about me.. I have lived in New York City my whole life. I was born in Brooklyn but have lived in Queens since I was 11. My specialty is Ice & Water type pokemon. Some of my favorites include: Dewgong, Sneasel, Totodile, Cloyster, Kingdra, Starmie, Swinub, & so so so many more. I plan on taking over, in which I mean being on this foum ALOT & becoming a major influence. So, get to know me, it will be worth your time (:

Hi Bianca , welcome to PC!! We seem to have a good amount of users in the NYC area and nearby so hopefully you can find them and get along. Water and Ice Pokemon are really awsome. Sneasel and Totodille are two of my favorites too, but there's so many Water type that there's so many awesome and diverse Pokemon! Pokemon Clubs might be a good place for you cause there's lots of clubs dedicated to a certain type of Pokemon and you can meet people who share that same love for that type.

I'm really glad to hear you have big plans for this place. Mind sharing what you mean by that? Like when you say "major influence" do you mean becoming a staff member here or do you just hope to be came a very known and active member ? Someone who makes suggests a lot and helps user with their questions? Either of these are excellent goals! Whatever you're plans are for here, I wish you good luck with them! Have fun here and enjoy your stay!! Hopefully I see you around if you hope to be a big influence here! I'll be sure to get to know you!

Snow Bunny

Bianca
    Years
  • Hey, I have a question! Whenever I try to upload a signature picture, or change my avatar, it says "incorrect file extension" ..... I found pictures I would really like to use, but it wont let me! ): someone please help me!!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey, I have a question! Whenever I try to upload a signature picture, or change my avatar, it says "incorrect file extension" ..... I found pictures I would really like to use, but it wont let me! ): someone please help me!!!

It's may be because you uploaded an image whose's file isn't compatible with our uploader . My best suggestion is to save it again as a png, gif, jpeg , or jpg file and re-upload it. I recommend PNG cause it's higher quality. I also recommend first uploading your signature to an image sharing site such as imgur or photobucket and then copy the "Direct Link" box click the "Insert Image" icon (or the square with the little mountain) and paste the URL. So like this without spaces:
    url]

Which would look like this:

480px-Mushroom2.PNG

Hope that helps. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    Don Herro everybody i am not a new user but i kinda lost my old account so i am starting fresh :)
    I was introduced this website by PlatinumDude (My cousin) :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just post around your favorite sections, Snow Bunny. The more you post, the more interactions you'll have with people. The more people you meet, the more friends you'll get to make! Welcome to PokéCommunity by the way. :] Same to you, snipymdiper. I'm familiar with PlatinumDude, but it's been a while since we've last talked. He's a really nice guy, though!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • What is a way I can become very active & well known on pokecommunity? Id love to hear some advice. (:

Just be yourself and post in sections that you love. That's about it! There's really nothing much to it. All the best!

Don Herro everybody i am not a new user but i kinda lost my old account so i am starting fresh :)

Ah, PlatinumDude. I know that guy :P We've talked before. Anyways, welcome back, snipy~ Sometimes starting afresh is necessary, so make your stay here worthwhile! I expect you know your way around, so have fun and happy posting~

Years
  • Don Herro everybody i am not a new user but i kinda lost my old account so i am starting fresh :)

PlatinumDude eh? He was my very first PC friend (as in first to make it on my friends list) and he's a really helpful guy especially with competitive questions. But hey nice to see you finally made it, so I do hope to see ya around!

CorEevee

Eevee Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Wow, umm... well I'm a new member of the PC, but I have been reading posts here for a while. I am not really a competitive player, but I am trying to learn the basics, which is one of the main reasons I joined the site. I also am trying to learnmore about challenges like nuzlocke, egglocke, and solo runs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Haha, I love that gif in your signature. xD Avatar ftw :33

Welcome, CorEevee!~ Learning the basics of competitive battling is the first step. At the moment I am also learning at my spare time as well. We should learn together soon! Visit the battle server to learn even more about battling, and chat with some of our awesome PC members that frequent there. & yes! We also have a wonderful challenges form as well. Best of luck in starting one, hope you finish it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back