• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
Uhm, Uhm... Hello, everybody. My name is... Uh... Well, you can refer to me by a few things, actually. But, people mainly refer to me as Nappa, or Ethan.
I just joined PokeCommunity today, because I am such a major Pokemon Fan. I've been looking over it for a number of months, maybe even years, but I've just been too danged lazy to sign up for it.
I'm 13 years old, male, and I live in a really small town in the upper part of New York. Pokemon is a major part of my life, because it has shaped me to be who I am. I have been watching the anime since I was about one years old, since my dad used to play it, and my first game was Pokemon Yellow, which I played on my Pikachu Gameboy Color. I'll be honest, here. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon.
It's mainstream, but don't judge! I saw Pikachu a lot in my childhood. And because Bulbasaur was the first Kanto Starter you got in Pokemon Yellow, Bulbasaur is my favorite Kanto Starter.
But, overall, I'm here because of my intense, burning love for Pokemon... And I wish to make new friends, here. I'm gonna kinda try and figure this website out, so I can be part of it, and I hope to meet new people and friends along the way.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^ Hello, Ethan! ;3 Nice to meet you!

Pokemon is also a major part of my life as well :) It's trendy and it can also be something to be attached to your life! It's been a part of me since I was young and all. :)

We don't judge, so no worries! You'll have a great time here at PC. See ya around :3

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
I find it funny how I never bothered going here after I made my intro thread. I think I should have gone here first, it gets lonely when you just look around the forum for people to talk to. God I need some friends But so far the forums really nice, and cool. Sometimes it can be a little surprising, but overall good.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I find it funny how I never bothered going here after I made my intro thread. I think I should have gone here first, it gets lonely when you just look around the forum for people to talk to. God I need some friends But so far the forums really nice, and cool. Sometimes it can be a little surprising, but overall good.

It's never too late to introduce yourself here, Fernbutter. I'm glad that you enjoy this forum, and I'm open for friend request too so don't hesitate to befriend me, and I believe that you'll meet many awesome friends in here too! See you around!

Years
Hi everyone! I'm Magikarp From Hell aka MFH. I've been a member for a week or so, but I kind of skipped this so.. I know the anime but I'm really into the games. Grew up with the first Gen so that's special for me. I've played Gen 1, 2, 3 and now I bought Pokémon X and I love it!

These are my others interests besides Pokémon, feel free to pm me if you wonna chat about 'em:

WWE, Hip Hop, Premier League, Horror movies, Fitness and League Of Legends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Hi blackbob here, I am interested to hack ROM as well, want to create my new game will be really fun xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi blackbob here, I am interested to hack ROM as well, want to create my new game will be really fun xD

Welcome! ROM Hacking takes some time to learn, but I know you can do it. :D Give yourself time to read the tutorials there, and ask questions if you have any before you get started, so that way you can be sure you'll have a successful ROM Hacking experience. :) Best of luck!

Years

Hi there blackbob! You'll find a lot of people to help you out in your hacking journey, we have quite a lot of hackers here. So work hard and don't give up! ♥ I'm always looking forward to what you have to show us.

MFH, X and Y are really wonderful! Makes me really thrilled to see how many people are returning to Pokemon due to these games. I've poured over 240 hours into my X version but am still totally not done. Still have to breed my team, try to achieve my shiny goals.. oh the tons of hours I have ahead of me, hehe. xD

kinsalot

The Kinsman
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
HEY!!! I've been playing Pokemon games since... Well... Since I could remember. I recently completed Pokemon X, and am about to start Pokemon Y (Gotta catch em all, right?). I need some friends to trade, battle, and have fun with, though. I'm usually online all day (I keep my 3DS on me at work!).

2423-3327-9266

Thanks guys!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I may have joined back in 2012, but I did not look around the forums back then. So, I probably could just count as a new user *kind of*

I think you do! Even if you joined back in 2012 you're still new imo cause you haven't really made a proper introduction. But welcome to PC pokemonlove!! We'd liek to get to know you more so go ahead and tell us more about you. Not much, just a few fact would be nice. :) I hope to see you here more! Have a nice day.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm Steven. I've been a pokemon fan for well over 10 years. I'm the best of my friends and have only lost one match but I'm sure most of you would demolish me. I haven't played past pokemon diamond and Pearl sadly so to the newer games I most likely won't be of any help.

Anyway, if you guys would read my thread about the emulator game I'm playing and give me suggestions and such I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard for those of you that joined the past couple of days! I hope you are enjoying your time at PC, and don't hesitate to throw out some questions should you have any, alright? :3 We're nice and friendly, we always are! :D

& Steven, I'm a fan for more than 10 years myself! :3 Pokemon seems to be part of my life and it might stay that way. It's okay if you haven't played the newer games, we still have sections pertained to Diamond and the earlier games as well. :)

Shortened2Max

Dat Ash Doe
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
Yo wassup people, I a Shortened2Max and I've finally joined the PC forums. I'm fairly well versed in all aspects of pokemon. I play Showdown, ROM Hacks, and other stuff.

If you would like to check out my PokeChannel, visit my profile.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Yo wassup people, I a Shortened2Max and I've finally joined the PC forums. I'm fairly well versed in all aspects of pokemon. I play Showdown, ROM Hacks, and other stuff.

If you would like to check out my PokeChannel, visit my profile.

Hi there! <3 Yeah, we definately have our own showdown server, as well as the oh so wonderful Emulation and ROM hacking board, so, feel free to visit those, and I hope to see you arouuund!~

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Hey Guys I'm new here and my favorite part about poke community is the emulation and hack section and My first pokemon game was LeafGreen!

Hope to learn some cool stuff here!

Signing Out,
Froakie34

Hey Guys I'm new here and my favorite part about poke community is the emulation and hack section and My first pokemon game was LeafGreen!

Hope to learn some cool stuff here!

Signing Out,
Froakie34

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Hmm.
I dont prefer long introductions.
I am Absolute Darkness.I dont like nicknames.Mock me all you can,I am too serious to budge.
.......When the Light subsides,Darkness emerges,
.......Where Trust drowns Faith disappears,
.......A being,Absolute,Arises,
.......Away in the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back