• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
Years
misty is still the best!that descision has never changed.bring misty back or i will get very mad and blow up the world!and i am only half kidding too.ok i am only kidding about the blowing up the world part.i still think misty rocks!

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
oh i love that little "video" thing,its so cute,oh and bubbleicious,a while back you kind of 3x post try not to do that again,sorry if im being mean.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I haven't been keeping up with news regarding the anime. So Misty comes back again?

And she's still wearing that awful space cadet outfit -_-;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
It's quite frustrating how just as we think Ash is going to get out of Hoenn, he goes to the battle frontier. As if a certain vapid character weren't a big enough advertisement for the games, now an entire arc is going to be a gigantic commercial =/

If she isn't back for what will likely be the D/P arc, I'll have nothing to do with pokemon ever again. I don't watch the anime anymore anyway, and as much as I like the games, I'm not sure I would buy a DS just for D/P, especially if they can't find room for Misty in the anime version.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh, I didn't mean that I still watch o_o; I quit after AG 45, the last worthwhile episode ever produced =/ And even before then, I only watched sporadically. Unmentionable-M had me sick from day one.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
true..after they took Misty off and they introduced the advanced series,I stopped watching the episodes and watch every now and then

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Same here.

It's made me realise that the real main reason I watch the anime is because of Misty and also her relationship with Ash. ;)

I'm downloading the hosos right now and though they're in japanese (which I can't understand), they're better than nothing! :P

Years
I completely agree with you guys as the show has become quite boring ever since Misty left, only just today i watched the episode where Ash, Brock,May & Max arrived in that town where May is competing in a pokemon contest and i found this episode quite boring as Misty wasnt there to KO Brock when he was flirting with the female pokemon coordinators if she was it would have been alot better episode

I know that you fellow pokeshipper fans will agree with me on this if the animators dont bring back Misty for the Diamond and Pearl season all viewers who like Misty as their favourite character are likely either stop watching pokemon all together until the writers bring her back or start liking May as their favourite character

However im not going to stop watching pokemon nor switch to being a May fan as i know in my heart that the animators are going to bring Misty back because those cameos they did of her are hints that she'll definately return either during the Hoenn League or rejoin the group when Ash & Co visit her at the Cerulean City Gym

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The cameos actually make me worried even more than if there were no Misty at all. It seems as if the animators think they can placate Misty fans by bringing her back once every fifty or so episodes and are under the impression that this can suffice instead of bringing her back. During Orange Islands, they never once brought Brock back; at the maximum he was referenced a couple of times, but nothing more than that. I don't know what kind of correlation this has with Misty's current situation, but it still gives me a bad feeling. They're doing the same thing with Misty that they do with a lot of minor characters who appear for a moment and aren't heard from again for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back