• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
You bet it's my turn! Should anyone turn against me, I will gather an army of otaku's & crush the anime into you! xD

Wasn't me being an otaku and gamergirl one of the things you liked about me? .__. Therefor… i'm not entirely sure if you can crush the anime into me when it's already in me :3 ~

I think it's my turn now so I will post soon~ ^^

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'm back, and I see the tension has risen to a new level. Sounds like Nirvana needs to dip, or else he might be on the wrong end of player killing.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
You know what this calls for. New charrie time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Real Life Name: Dan Bentley

In-game name: Shadow

Appearance: Dan is a tall teenager, measuring in at 6'3", and despite his height, is reasonably slender. He is well toned when it comes to muscle, though is not extremely muscular. His skin tone is a light tan, though it has a sort of reddish tinge to it. When it comes to his blonde hair, Dan keeps it around 3 inches, and doesn't really have that much of a style to it. He merely brushes it to the side and behind his ears, usually opting to do so with his hands instead of an actual brush. In game, Dan tends to favor a more levelheaded approach, bringing his hair up in a small ponytail in the back. He often wears a leather jerkin in towns, though often equips a mail shirt for outings into the field or into dungeons.

Weapon-wise, Dan mainly uses a wide hand-and-a-half sword, which he is proficient with. Sometimes, however, when speed is essential, he will switch to a much lighter battle rapier.

Personality: A majority of the time, Dan has a smile on his face, revealing his usually jolly nature. Though he can be seen telling jokes and whatnot around friends, he is actually quite reserved and quiet most of the time. He is by no means shy, though, and will gladly start up conversation. He is calm and calculating in battle, and tries to never rush head in to situations, instead planning out the best strategy. This does not always serve him well, however, so he occasionally just goes with the flow, attacking however he thinks will do best.

Around friends, Dan is a joker, and loves to make people laugh. He is one of the most loyal friends one can find, and will do almost anything to help a friend. He doesn't care what others think of him, so he sometimes does some pretty stupid things to get people to laugh, which usually works.

Sadness is the bane of Dan's existence. He hates to see others sad, and positively abhors being sad himself. He is a sensitive kid, but tries to hide that as much as possible. Being forced into this world has really matured him, much more so than most kids his age, which surprises many of the adults when he acts like one of them. However, he still has those days where he acts like a kid, as everyone does.

History: A video gamer from a young age, Dan was almost always a part of the virtual world in some way of another. His parents weren't exactly proud of this, though despite attempts to break the habit, Dan continued to play. He enjoyed MMO's the most, as they gave a freedom to interact with other people, not just computer programmed NPC's. Once the NerveGear came out, with a VRMMORPG planned to be released soon after, Dan was in line at the nearest game store, his pockets full of all of the money he had earned thus far.

Thankfully, he was successful in gaining a copy of SAO, and was jacked in as soon as he got home, trying to get started as soon as possible.

Once he entered the world of Sword Art Online, Dan was breathtaken. Never before had he seen such a realistic virtual world, and was completely amazed at the NerveGear's ability to pick up his actions. He was off having fun and leveling in minutes, not realizing what was to happen later that day...

Dan's introduction to Kayaba was short, but it was more than enough to spark a deep hatred. When he was changed back to his original appearance and told that he would die in the real world, Dan maintained calm, and knew from that point forward, he was no longer in just some game.

Now that a month has past, Dan finds himself in a position that he did not see coming. PK'ers populate the fields, making it even more treacherous to travel. He tries his hardest to help the efforts to find the boss room, though large parties are not really good for him.

Skills:
Non-combat:
-Alchemy <LV: 1>

Combat:
-Battle Healing <LV: 1>
-Howl <LV: 1>

Weapon:
-One-handed straight sword <LV: 1>

Sword arts:
-Demon Eye: This furious attack takes on a red tinge, and is usually executed with a long, sweeping slash at the opponent's midriff. In order to activate this attack, Dan holds his blade out to the side while sprinting at the target. Dan mainly uses this attack as a last resort, or when one of his friends is in grave danger, as it leaves him practically undefended.

-Phase blade: During this attack, Dan's blade will glow blue, and seemingly phase through opponent's defenses, ensuring a hit. However, this only seems to work if the opponent's defense is higher than his attack, and it is too taxing to use it more than once in any one battle without leaving him open to counterattack. This attack can be activated during any sword swing, though Dan mainly uses it when his blade is locked against the opponent's weapon.

Level: 13

Code: LINK START!!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
DOS- I'll take a look at it later today ^^ very bad internet connection at the moment.

I'm here to announce that everyone has until friday to end their IC days~ Saturday I will post the new IC day post.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
The world's longest reservation should be over(I think). Hope I didn't mess up.

Name: Isaac Frost
In-game name: Ghost
Level: 15

Appearance: Isaac has a particular look to him that isn't normal to most Welsh people by having a naturally darker skin tone. Isaac has medium length straight hair that sits right above his eyes. His hair is a very dark brown almost black color. His eyes are what some people call the color of the sky being an extremely light blue. He is a bit above the average size male standing at 6'1 with an above average weight for his height. His weight is a side effect from his MMA training.

Personality: Isaac was always a happy person throughout his life. Most of his happiness came from his family being one of the richest in Whales. His family's wealth allowed Isaac to grow up around many different types of people, thus making him extremely adaptable to any personality. Isaac always had something about him where he felt he had to do it alone. He felt that he never needed help unless the help would benefit him more than the other person. This mainly showed Isaac's true colors as he seemed to be like this mainly around his family or people he trusted that wouldn't do anything bad to him, though even that didn't really prevent Isaac from being him. Doing and accomplishing almost everything made him feel extremely superior to everybody. To add to that Isaac was also an amateur MMA fighter having already done five fights and winning them all. This made Isaac feel even more superior to everybody. Isaac is extremely cocky having achieved almost everything with little to no help. Isaac also had his devious side to him. Where he would deviate people to do stuff for him knowing it would benefit mainly him. This shows a different side of Isaac that most don't know about since Isaac usually only shows this side to what he considers the weak. Since he has been trapped in SAO he hasn't gained many friends. He seems to always want to show off by defeating strong opponents in front of large groups of people.

History: Isaac grew up to what most people consider a dream life. He grew up with an extremely wealthy family, one of the richest in the country, since his father was the owner of one of the biggest oil companies in Europe. This allowed him to literally get just about everything he ever asked for. All this money made it easy for Isaac to make friends growing up. It also made it easy for him to get almost any girl he wanted, which also was made even easier since he was considered a "ladies man" by some. Not only had his money brought them in but his looks as well. This led Isaac to grow up to have what can be considered a perfect life. He had many friends, loving family, a picture perfect girlfriend, and all the money in the world. His life being perfect until some of his friends told him of this game called SAO coming out. Once they explained it to Isaac he began to grow a liking to it. Even though Isaac was never into video games he seemed to be really intrigued by this one where he looked into it more himself until he heard of the beta. He then knew he had to be in this beta where he used his father's many connections to ensure him on being in it. Once Isaac logged into the beta and played for five minutes he was instantly hooked. He then got the actual game signing in with everybody else only to find out not long after he was trapped. This was devastating news for Isaac having his perfect life outside the game. Though this depression did not last for long as Isaac instantly knew he would get out of this game. Thinking he would be the one to free everybody. Though this sounds courageous it wasn't for everybody else's freedom, but simply so he can return to the real world. Now he only considers the easiest and best way for him to beat the game.

Skills: Forging, Detection, Battle Healing, One Handed Straight Sword

Sword Arts: Titanfall (Red): Isaac charges the opposition while his sword is to his right hand side almost dragging it where he then jumps over the opposition while making a diagonal cut across their body then begins to thrust repeatedly in their back. (If larger opponent instead of jumping behind it he jumps on it's back)
Starfall (Black): Ghost runs at the opponent and slashes at them in an upward motion making them fly straight up in the air. Ghost then sticks his sword straight in the ground with the blade up where the opponent then falls back down on the blade. Has a cool down of once every fight.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
By the way, if anyone is wondering why i'm not posting, i am waiting for interaction or the end of the day. When the IC day starts up again i will post again. :D

Sapphire Rose

Years
I kinda don't get it, Colony :/ did Nightmare attack her or went just past her? Not to offend you… I have troubles understanding things today because I didn't get enough sleep… xD forgive me…

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
It's just the decoy from his sword art. I probably didn't word it very well, but it serves as a distraction for players with detection so Nirvana/Nightmare can still use hiding effectively. So just to be clear it is not an attack. Nightmare did, however, threaten Godot. And no problem, I know all too well how sleep deprivation can affect the mind.

Back