• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Hello and welcome to our request shop! Who is "our"?

Me and my good friend Chuchino! I'll be making avatars while she'll be making banners! They also come in matching sets if you want!

-

Rules
1) Do NOT SPAM. (Meaning, if you're not posting for a request or thanking us, nu-uh.)
2) Ask politely. (Meaning using the word "please".)
3) USE THE FORM! (You'll get a warning from us if you don't use the proper form. It also makes it MUCH easier, obviously.)
4) I only do avatars while Chuchino only makes banners.
5) No more then two requests per post. (Meaning, two avatars, two banners or one avatar and one banner.)
6) Be patient. (Don't post posts saying stuff like "*waiting patiently*" That doesn't mean you're waiting patiently. Also, don't post asking, "Have you made/started my request yet?" Uh, do you see it? NO. SO DON'T FRIGGIN' ASK. School has started for me and Chuchi and we get tons of homework and there's also something called PROGRAMS WANTING TO ACT LIKE BUTTHEADS.)
7) If you break the rules once, you'll get a warning. Twice, you'll be banned for three days from the shop. Thrice, you'll be banned for a week. Break them a fourth time, buh-bye now.
8) Provide us with a picture. (We are not going to be searching the web for your image.)
9) Once you have it, you're stuck with it. (Chuchino might be different, but I don't do remakes unless I got the text wrong.)
10) If you choose the Matching Banner or Matching Avatar option, FILL OUT THE OTHER FORM TOO. (Meaning if you want a matching set, both the avatar and banner form has to be filled out completely.)
11) Please don't request just to see how it comes out. We work hard on these.
12) GIVE. CREDIT. (If I see you using our avatar or banner and you're not giving us credit...)
13) THANK US. (Okay, not exactly a rule but it would be nice.)
14) I don't care if you're going to wait. IF REQUESTS ARE CLOSED, DON'T REQUEST. (Is it THAT hard to follow rules!?)
-

Banned List
User-name/Rule(s) Broken/Date Banned/Date Ban is Lifted

-

Forms

fallen_natsumixx - Currently: Closed

Example 01
Example 02
Example 03

Size:
Image: Only one.
Color Scheme:
Text: Common sense, I can NOT fit a sentence into an avatar. Maximum is three to four words.
Text Color:
Matching Banner: Optional (THEN FILL OUT THE FORM.)

~

Chuchino - Currently: Closed

Example 01
Example 02
Example 03

Size:
Image:
Color Scheme:
Text:
Sub Text: Optional
Text Color:
Matching Avatar: Optional (THEN FILL OUT THE FORM.)

-

[Don't] Request! <3

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Er, I meant the whole entire avatar form. I can't make a matching one until Chuchino makes the banner since I don't know which color scheme to use and it has to be matching.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
chikara2.jpg

There you go, Teresa ^^

If you want anything changed, just tell me! I think the text part came out a little bit odd .__.

I hope you like it x.x

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years

Persona

Banned
Years
Request for Chuchino, please. I see that you have a nice touch in making your graphics seem elegant and beautiful. Well for this request, that's not what I'm looking for. Take your time on this one, I appreciate it.

Size: 350 x 150

Image: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/cowery/Naruto__Rasengan_vs_Chidori_by_Thel.jpg

Color Scheme: Blue and red/orange.

Text: Chidori vs Rasengan

Sub Text: Ryan (in any corner, if you may.)

Text Color: Blue and orange.

Matching Avatar: No, thanks.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Hi everyone ^^

I just wanted to say one thing.

I don't always have access to the computer that I make banners with (it's being used alot), so I REALLY apologize for the delay when there is a delay.

Roy Mustang - I'll be sure to keep that in mind =3 Just wondering, are you looking for a more grungy effect? I mean, more like the banner you have right now.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Thats Beautiful, Chuchino! ^^

Sorry if I messed anything up, I really have 5 minutes left, and I knew if I tried to type it at the time, then I would mess something up.. So Ill make it now. Sorry, again.

Size: 130x130
Image: same as above
Color Scheme: whatever chuchino used(I think its dark blue and grey...)
Text: Chikara
Text Color: again, same as the banner's
Matching Banner: already done

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2015
I hope I'm not overwhelming you by adding a request, but...

Size: 400x150
Image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/starrysky3000/Frozen.jpg
Color Scheme: Blue and Black
Text: So...
Sub Text: cold...
Text Color: kind of a transperent blu-ish color
Matching Avatar: Yes please!

(Also, if possible, can you make it look kind of wintery.. -ish?)

Image: Same as above
Color Scheme: Blue and Black
Text: Frozen..
Text Color: Same as Banner's

Persona

Banned
Years
Hi everyone ^^

I just wanted to say one thing.

I don't always have access to the computer that I make banners with (it's being used alot), so I REALLY apologize for the delay when there is a delay.

Roy Mustang - I'll be sure to keep that in mind =3 Just wondering, are you looking for a more grungy effect? I mean, more like the banner you have right now.

Yes, that's exactly how I want it. And no worries about not having much access to the computer.

羨望

のトレーナー
Years
Avatar and maching banner please

Image:
trainers.png
Just diamond/Kouki face
Color Scheme : anything that maches
Text:Kouki
Text color:anything that maches

Banner