• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    mistywishmaker:

wishmakerbanner.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/wishmakerbanner.jpg

I hope you like it ^^ If you'd like me to change anything just say so!

.:Randall:.:

randallbanner.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/randallbanner.jpg

^^U Just say if you want it changed!

~Grafix~:

Grafixbanner.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/Grafixbanner.jpg

^^ Hope you like it!

I'll get to work as soon as I can on everyone else's requests! Sorry for the delay >_<

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • EnvyZero: I'm going to use the second one but part of the Japanese logo will be showing. Is that okay?

Musashi-Kun: Yush! Chuchi is most likely working on the other banners right now.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • .:Teresa:.: I checked and it says 130x130. o_O

EDIT:

Crapapples, it IS 132x132.

1) Open it into Paint. (Make sure that there's no white or anything.)
    2) Go to Image, Stretch/Skew, on Stretch type in 98 in the Horizontal and Veritcal box. Leave the Skew part alone.
    3) It should be two pixels smaller, meaning it is now 130x130

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    .:Randall:. said:
    OH! I love it! Thank you very much!

You're very welcome ^^ If you want me to change anything just say so! I swear I won't be insulted.

Musashi-Kun said:
    Ok..I incuded the credit..the banner will be done too, right? XD

It will be done indeed ^^ So so SO sorry for the delay to everyone who doesn't have their banners yet >_<

I'm not on the PS7 computer right now, but when I get on I'll have them done in a jiffy >P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I deleted it after i thought you already looked at it. sorry about that ^^'

And I posted that before you edited your post. Blah Im outta line today ;o;

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • *Pokes Chuchino* I'd hate to be in someone's buisness, but you two were discussing something over PM? ;o;

I cannot wait for my sig.

I always thought of you as someone who is patient, guess not. Come on, Chuchino is very fast in making banners, I'm surprised. I sometimes have to wait for people who take weeks in making it, and are just plain lazy. Even fallen_natsumixx is quick in making avatars, you should be grateful for them trying to finish your requests in a day. I understand if I get a warning for this, it is spam, and I will eventually delete this post.

Back