• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*cries* So much awesome fanart! I need to make more, but it'll never be that good. Show more, though, especially from that artist who did the ones of Misty with the bubbles and Misty and May o_o;; (best. fanartist. ever.)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
I'm back for the weekend:)I can't awner that question though v_v,I wish I did,I really want to see those episodes. Welcome to the club new members:) I love those pictures<3They Rock! Was "Gotta Catch You Later" on today,I hope it wasn't or I missed it,(I wanted to watch it...again)

(Listens to pokemon christmas music,I love this music,tis awesome to listen to the characters sing)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
fani6-.jpg

^Very beatiful pic of Misty as mermaid
All episodes where Misty has that costume are good ones ^___________^

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
Pokemon specials, and my old fanart

You guys can see the Pokemon specials on MIRC or by it from somewhere where it may/maynot be dubbed<--don't recommened.
I don't know any IRC channels at the moment that hosts these eps, but I think you'll find one if you look through Google<--usually where I find my IRC channels :)

I can't seem to find my "edited" fanart, but I have my very old rough sketched (notice some disproportion with Misty, which I fixed in my edited version and the ages-->fixedit after some thourogh analysis, so please don't criticize me. I think my Ash picture turned out the best in comparison to the other characters.)

-----------------------
Oh, and here is the lyrics for Misty's song:

Out here in the quiet of the night
Beneath the stars and moon
We both know there's something on our minds
We won't admit, but it's true
You look at me, I look away

I wanna' tell you what I'm feeling
But I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now I'm afraid
That you might break my heart
Oh, why should anything so easy ever be so hard to do
I wanna' tell you what I'm feeling, and to say that,
I love you

I practice all the things that I could say
Line by line, every word
I tell myself that this could be the day
But everytime, I lose my nerve
I look at you, you look away

I love you

Why, why do you turn away
It must be, you're afraid like me
I try, but I can't pretend that I
Don't feel for you the way I do
Can't you see

I love you
----------------------------
I'll upload the song later...

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
So sexy O_O

Seriously, that pic is awesome...I love how much they textured it, and I especially love how they shaped her I really need to take some pointers from these people, I could really, really improve my drawings. Her bikini and towel are awesome, and I love togepi in this! Her expression is perfect, too. I love her long, slender figure, they really accentuate it in this (though they forgot her belly button <_<;; ) I love her eyes too, they're really gentle. So's her hair...the shading really seals the deal, I seriously love that pic o_o

And Misty as a mermaid is always nice, thanks so much for sharing that fanart...she's so cute! ^_^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
I like that fanart-first one:It's a cute picture with a little bit of aaml added to it.
2nd one-That is a very nicely drawn picture:) Misty looks very pretty,and togepi looks really cute:)

Tkinc

Years
So, does this mean my fanart was ok?

the Misty's Song is an actual song in pokemon that was apparently taken out from kidsWB. It was like one of those kariokimon music videos they used to have at the end of the episode (with pics and stuff). The beggining shows this: Everyone is going to bed and Ash says good night to Misty, where the song begins. Misty sings about her feeling toward Ash-->that she loves him, but finds it VERY DIFFICULT to express (typical), hence look at end of song; By the end of the music video she says "good night". Sweet huh? ^_^

The episode special names can be found on serebii.net special episodes section. The one with Mermaid Misty is something with "love disc" included in it. I haven't watched the Advanced and Advanced Generation specials yet (since my sis won't let me use the cpu long enough) but when I get time I really want to watch the Mermaid Misty episode! ^^

I'm also working on the design of a new GC 3D Pokemon Game which I believe will be Revolutionary,---I call it Pocket Monsters: Xtreme (Pokemon Xtreme)
The game will be include very interesting story with Ash as the main character with a progression of his life, including when he'll be 17. There is a very unique battle system (very interactive--more than tales of symphonia real-time CBS :) but more or less similar to it-explain to you later) and it includes the ability to play 2-3 players co-operative. Yes, you can play with characters from the series like Misty, Brock, and May, where you can get 6 pokemon equiped for each of them. The battle system allows 2-2 battles where if you are playing co-op, you can control a maximum of 12 pokemon! with 1 pokemon-to-be-used per trainer participating in the battle. There will come a time when you battle Team Rocket (Yes, Jessy and James will be a norm) and some "bosses" where they will sometimes battle with 3 pokemon at one time, but you can use one of your pokemon to aim at a spot that can lay damage to all pokemon at a time, and you can control the area size of the attack with the cost of more pp. Their will be the relationship build-up of the main characters as the game progresses, most predominantly btwn Ash and Misty.

The story starts with info on Ash's dad and portrays some mystery in his background. Ash wants to be a pokemon master and ends up late...(follows the Anime pretty accurately)...and gets an ignorant pikachu. Pikachu ends up in a frenzy against spearows when Ash tries to catch a spearow by throwing a rock at it and then trying to catch it himself without his pikachu's help. This is where the ONLY battle between Pikachu and 20 pokemon spearows begin and where pikachu learns Thunder (2x power in this situation-thunderstorm :))! You MUST increase the area range of the newly learned super-Thunder to attack these spearow or you will lose in the beginning of the game!! This is the same time where Ash runs into Misty and yadadada. The difference between this game and the show is that in the game Ash must go on the quest to be a Pokemon Master and their he finds about a mysterious secret about pokemon and their origins and his Dad. He meets other characters not meantioned in the normal show like Yoshi and Brendon to assist him. (You can switch between characters); When you beat the game, you can play the story of Misty and/or Brock for fun. --There's plenty of info I have of this game, which I'll explain if you want my to send you the synopsis in your email, including the new move system with Temp slot 1 and 2 and the spec. slot activation by an equpped item like the surf board (only can be used by Pikachu) to temporarily use Surf over another normal move slot.
----------------------------
WOAH!!! Lot's of writing write, sorry for writing so much but this is the game I'm working on in 3D (Yes I'm making it) but I think i'd be easier if Nintendo-Pokemon company did it themselves. There's too much cliche in the pokemon games, and colosseum was a complete disaster (not much interesting storyline really) And I think Pokemon Xtreme would be a big jump to pokemon in it being a truely inovative adventure pokemon game with a focused, large, and interesting storyline with an inovative battle system (not involving wait-for-selection-then attack style used in the Pokemon games present.)

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT MY IDEA??!

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
No prob guys, but about the GBA connection. Wouldn't that be more convinent for co-op. I'm unsure since the display of co-op in Final Fantasy: Crystical Chronicles was rather cool. I'm still learning smmothing 3d character sets and thingamajigars of the 3d game creating software I'm using. No, it's not 3D studio max, and it's rather complicated.

OH! I almost forgot. Have you heart of a program called RPG Maker 2000, and RPG Maker 2003? I'm using it to make a 2d version of Pokemon Xtreme which will allow me to further make the 3D Replica (except for camera angles and etc...). You guys should try it, it's an awesome tool with endless possibilities---I made a 2p system (with co-op) in the program when your not supposed too :) and I created a working custom name system and a character creation system! Go to gamingw.net They have some info on rm2k and rm2k3 and some tutorials on them. Also they have some custom games made by normal people like us. Also check gaminggroundzero.com, it has games for these software. I prefer you download and Play a game called Kindred Saga: Chapter 1 by a guy named Q Heretic, I'm still waiting for chapter 2 of the game!

My games I'm making on the software are: Chronicles of Sorcery and Wizardry, PonXG, USACB, Pokemon Xtreme, Tan-X, Kingdom of Dragons, and also Solar Knights (or SLKnights)

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Ooh! OOH! I know RPG 2003!
Good good good! I want it ! I want it!
And some umm....suggestion, how about instead of 'secret' characters, why can't you just choose them from the start? You know, see the adventure from Brock or Misty's POV? Just a suggestion

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
It's a decent idea, but only if it was a seperate adventure. If they were with Ash, there wouldn't be a whole lot to do, ne? Thusly I'd recommend making any Misty-based game follow along the lines of the hosos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back