• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Writer's Club

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Hi, writers! I'm a wonderful writer, so I was wondering if anyone could join that loves to write. Here are the rules:

1 You can tell the stories you write.
    2 You cannot make fun of anyone's stories.
    3 They can be of any category (fantasy, mystery, etc)
    4 Say your favorite book!

Also, if you'd like, I made a banner thingy. Kind of boring...

Last edited:
    Years
  • In this forum, I completed one fanfiction (Under The Night Sky). I am currently writing Ties of Love anf Friendship. My first few fanfictions were about legendary Pokemon, but now they are (obviously) about Pokemon Special. ^__^. My favorite book is... um... Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!

so... Can I join?

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Oops...I forgot to say my things I like!
    The stories I write are always fantasy, no matter what. I'm writing a book called Crystal Star. After that I plan on writing The Sorceress's Necklace, The Serpant Has Risen, and Ruby Gem.
    My story I'm writing in this Forum is Pokemon Mellow Islands. I've written it before, but I'm recording it on here. I hope you begin reading it.
    P.S-That girl that they bump into in the beginning...that's me...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I just need to say this soooooo badly to the whole world. The second pokemon card pack I opened in my life had a holographic Articuno in it (not to show off). I just wanted to tell the world. Hope you don't come to my door and come steal it :laugh:
    Even to my best friend (the biggest card collecter in the world) has never got that.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • dude, it's ok to be hyper in these forum but you don't have to double post, k?

lol everyone likes Crookshanks... he gets mean all over at Ron... XD

Years
  • well, double posting is when you post after you pst... It's no big deal if you're a newbie... you can edit you posts though...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Well, I thought I'd find a whole bunch of people that like writing (considering there's a fanfiction) but I guess no one but oni flygon will answer this thread. :disapoin:

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • boom

SURPISE! LOOK some1 else in this forem! WOW! Isnt it amazing!

jk

While i have not actually writen a story yet (that one i did a long time ago was done by my little sister who found out my password :bandit: ) i am in the middle of the writing process. Its called "A few years past." Stupid name, ull get it later.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Well, I'm the expert writer. You've read my fan fic I suppose?

You know what I do in school all day? Write down juicy words. That's why I got a 102.7% in language arts. Wow, that's what I bet you're thinking.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like to write also. n_n I like mostly fantasy and romance. *_* Sometimes, I like super-heros, or dark, horror stories. =_= But the stories that I have written are mostly fanfiction, you can check them here: www.fanfiction.net/~flyingheart

Well, I'm planning a fanfiction that has to do with Team Aqua and Team Magma. n_n; There are a pair of twins who are destined to save the world, but sadly they get torn apart as their opinions change, one agrees with Magma, one agrees with Aqua. Would they ever get together and realise that it's up to them to save the world of Pok?mon? We'll see. ;D

My favorite book is well, at this moment, Meg Cabot's The Princess Diaries. I find it very amusing, funny, etc.. Mia's kinda like me. =P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I don't write many fanfics, I concentrate more on the serious side of writing. I write mostly comic fantasy, although my first novel, which I'm working on at the moment, is a straight heroic fantasy. My favourite books are probably the "A Song of Ice and Fire" saga, by George R.R. Martin. If you're young, though, I advise you to steer clear, as it has a lot of language things and adult themes. I like Terry Pratchett's, Piers Anthony's and Douglas Adams' books too.

Back