• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Writer's Club

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Ha, ha! I stole your Raichu! My pokemon stories are better than the anime' a lot. The show is just too cheery all the time so you have to put some more violence, but no flying heads or anything O_o that would be too violent...way too violent. I've made 3 Fan Fics here, as the signature says, but I've made tons of stories in my room already...I think I'm obsessed with writing...

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Yeah...the anim? sucks...Team Rocket should have guns...they will in my story at least, but it won't be that violent...

~HORN!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Who would name their child Horn? I'm not saying my name...I think you already guessed, though...*smacks self* Yup...I revealed my identity. Oh--Kirby. That's not my name: I'd be a boy than. It'd be the day when cows produce beers when my name's Kirby. Gees, I'm hyper again.
    *Hair Flies Up*
    HA-LEY-O! He, he, he...I am HYPER! CREAM PUFFS! BLARGANSPASIFULNOKAY! HA HA HA!

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    His name? I'm not a guy!!!!!
    Horn is mine trademark. Go to Other Chat and lookie for a tread called "What's your trademark".
    I changed mine story now...it's about a new ledgandary instead...

~HORN!

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Oooh! A writer's club! *hits herself for not noticing this before*

So...yeah. I guess I'll "join."

As for me, I haven't posted any of my writings on the PC yet...unless you'd like to count my recent "rant" in there. :o

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Rifted said:
    Oooh! A writer's club! *hits herself for not noticing this before*

So...yeah. I guess I'll "join."

As for me, I haven't posted any of my writings on the PC yet...unless you'd like to count my recent "rant" in there. :o

No writings? What about the Newbie Dance! *does the Newbie Dance*
    Lol. I guess you can't call that a writing.

~HORN!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Phew...I'm back. So much work to do. You can join, too, Rifted. Sorry for calling you a boy, Yamichu. I'm just going crazy. Your stories sound good, Mystical Mewtwo. You have time to read mine...grr...You reply to them religiously! Goodness...Well, I'm off to the other threads...
    *disappears*

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    See!! I told you everyone thinks your a guy! Your just so... incredibly insane.

But now we know.

Just finished "season" 1 of A Griffin and A Boy in other fanfic section.

Blah! How can I make other pplz know I'm a girl!!!!!!!

But anyway I've only finished the first chapter of mine story! Been very busy ya know...
    I dun even know what to call it yet...but I'll write it anyway!!!!!!

~HORN!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Yamichu said:
    Blah! How can I make other pplz know I'm a girl!!!!!!!

But anyway I've only finished the first chapter of mine story! Been very busy ya know...
    I dun even know what to call it yet...but I'll write it anyway!!!!!!

~HORN!
    Tee-hee...It took me forever to think of a name for "Crystal Star." First it was "A Boy, A Girl, And A Fairy's Pet"...That had to be the worst title I ever thought of...Than I though "There Was a Dragon"...I didn't know about that...Than "Living on a Crystal Star" I clung on to a while, but I shortened it the "Crystal Star."

Whoopee! It's quote day!

And, hey, how come no one thinks I'm a boy? I've always been mistaked for a boy in other forums!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    SPon11 said:
    Tee-hee...It took me forever to think of a name for "Crystal Star." First it was "A Boy, A Girl, And A Fairy's Pet"...That had to be the worst title I ever thought of...Than I though "There Was a Dragon"...I didn't know about that...Than "Living on a Crystal Star" I clung on to a while, but I shortened it the "Crystal Star."

Whoopee! It's quote day!

And, hey, how come no one thinks I'm a boy? I've always been mistaked for a boy in other forums!

I don't think your a boy!
    Most ppl here think I'm a boy...like MM2...he thought I was a boy until I posted in the "What's your sex" topic...
    btw I've started the 2nd chapter of...my story...I've got lots to do with skool work and stuff so it might take a while...so annoying >.<

~HORN!

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    im sorry spon i shall mistake you for a guy, so it is fair. :D I mean, Yamichu, your intro (which i posted on!) was b4 the greek symbol things in the profile, so i didnt know. But... hey....

Erm... not to get off topic, i am in the writing process of another story. Hers what i have so far:

Thats it. Good start, eh? :D :P

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Great story MM2! It's just like mine...it's called

~HORN!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Here's my story!
    by SPon11​

What a great name...it's about a . that meets another . and falls in love. Than they have 15 .'s of their own. Their names are .ley, .er, .ia, .exandria, .una, .dot, .spot, .speck, and so on and so forth.

Back