• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

albelthewicked: You're not suppose to ask to be a beta tester for games man, go read the rules a bit alright? Don't wanna get infracted just stepping into the place ;)

Darth, You're maps aren't really all that appealing. With your great spriting skills, I hope you can pull out some unique and beautiful tiles to use. Something to spice up the maps :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • im not sure if you're still taking ideas for the hunts, or ideas in general, but i have a decent idea, i think.
    This fakemon would be a houndour suited in armor, similar to agron, skaromy, etc.
    I'll put the story-thingy in a spoiler so i won't take to much space

Spoiler:

Sorry if there is already something similar to this. i would try to make it myself, to give an example, but im a terrible spriter :/
    And i was thinking, maybe it could have a third evo, after houndoom?
    sorry if you aren't taking any ideas anymore.

again, DYING to see this game in action!
    Thanks!

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • I love your fakemon. They look awesome! I can't wait to try this game out. :D

im not sure if you're still taking ideas for the hunts, or ideas in general, but i have a decent idea, i think.
    This fakemon would be a houndour suited in armor, similar to agron, skaromy, etc.
    I'll put the story-thingy in a spoiler so i won't take to much space

Spoiler:

Sorry if there is already something similar to this. i would try to make it myself, to give an example, but im a terrible spriter :/
    And i was thinking, maybe it could have a third evo, after houndoom?
    sorry if you aren't taking any ideas anymore.

again, DYING to see this game in action!
    Thanks!

That fakemon sounds like a great idea. I was hoping a Houdour/Houndoom fakemon would pop up :D

Last edited:

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
    Years
  • Hey darth, the square on the tree in your route could be a hunt's location or even a secret base.

Years
  • I love your fakemon. They look awesome! I can't wait to try this game out. :D

That fakemon sounds like a great idea. I was hoping a Houdour/Houndoom fakemon would pop up :D

houndour and houndoom are some of my favorite pokemon.
    I would post more fakemon hunts for the rest of my favorite pokemon(hoothoot/noctowl, jolteon, onix/steelix), but i started to read through the rest of this thread, and i saw that darth said that there would only be about 50 hunts. so this one probably won't even make it :/
    Besides, my other a onix/steelix and jolteon fakemon would seem kinda hard to me

But squirtle and totodile already have some, so im happy :)

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I just came up with this idea, I don't know if you are doing D/P Pokemon but its an epic hunt.
    ~AURA ENTICED RIOLU~
    HUNT NAME: ABSORBED TOO MUCH
    REWARD: 500$, Black belt
    I was training my riolu when it started taking in aura.
    As it took more in, it became addicted and my dojo was ruined!
    It turned red and glowed blue!
    HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By: Black Belt Rick

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Hey Darth. How can you sprite soooo amazingly?!? I'll never be that good.

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    where's darth and why hasn't he said anything about my fakemon avatar (read earlier, its for the hack.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back