• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMMER

Big Boy
Years
  • Im new so the only thing i have to say is well..... THIS IS AWESOME!!!

here's a newer idea for a hunt but keep in mind this is my first sprite:

HUNT NAME: Infectape astray
    Reward:$5000,???(insert item)

HUNT: I went for a stroll along the beach and i saw a part in the treeline where it looked like there was a building. The building looked like a old labratory but the side wall was destroyed, i wonder why??? All of a sudden a Infernape attacked me but i managed to get out of the way and sent out my trusty charmeleon, until i saw it was dripping slime and it was green all over like a infection??? it k.o. my charmeleon with its virus punch.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS IS A DANGEROUS CREATURE, NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART!
    (i couldn't do the chimchar one :[ first time though so please take notice and improve if possible or reject)
    NEW IDEA's FOR ATTACKS?

VIRUS ATTACKS
    virus punch
    power:75
    accuracy:100
    physical attack, pp:15

vira-beam
    power:95
    special attack, pp:10

infection
    power:---
    accuracy:90
    status effect:lower's attack every turn by one
    status attack, pp:15

v-cross
    power:100
    accuracy:95
    status effect:10% of infection, chance of critical hit
    physical attack, pp:10

vira-bomb
    power:85
    status effect:25% of infection, chance of critical hit

LIGHT ATTACKS:

light or mysta beam(whatever name suits it better :D)
    power:90
    status effect:25% of ???(insert effect)

lightbreath
    power:65
    accuracy:65
    status effect:20% of ???(insert effect)
    special attack, pp:20

lightbend
    power:110

light wave
    status effect:lower's speed every turn by one

COSMIC ATTACK:

cosmos or cosmic flare
    status effect:lower's accuracy every turn by one

nova beam
    status effect:30% of lowering oppenents accuracy

super nova
    power:150
    status effect:30% of lowering oppenents accuracy, needs to
    recharge after use
    special attack, pp:5

cosmic siege
    status effect:15% of lowering oppents accuracy
    physical attack' pp:20

coz-mo sphere
    accuracy:--
    status effect:cannot miss

Last edited:
    Years
  • i...i can't believe it can exist a so wonderfull hack!!!!!!!!!!! it's so fabtastic!please,release a beta!that the best hack i've seen(coff*pokemon garnet coff*)!

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    i...i can't believe it can exist a so wonderfull hack!!!!!!!!!!! it's so fabtastic!please,release a beta!that the best hack i've seen(coff*pokemon garnet coff*)!

Seriously?!? Quit calling every game a hack! It is a GAME not a hack.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    here's a newer idea for a hunt but keep in mind this is my first sprite:

HUNT NAME: Infectape astray
    Reward:$5000,???(insert item)

HUNT: I went for a stroll along the beach and i saw a part in the treeline where it looked like there was a building. The building looked like a old labratory but the side wall was destroyed, i wonder why??? All of a sudden a Infernape attacked me but i managed to get out of the way and sent out my trusty charmeleon, until i saw it was dripping slime and it was green all over like a infection??? it k.o. my charmeleon with its virus punch.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS IS A DANGEROUS CREATURE, NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART!
    (i couldn't do the chimchar one :[ first time though so please take notice and improve if possible or reject)
    NEW IDEA's FOR ATTACKS?

VIRUS ATTACKS
    virus punch
    power:75
    physical attack, pp:15

vira-beam

infection
    status effect:lower's attack every turn by one

v-cross
    power:100
    status effect:10% of infection, chance of critical hit

vira-bomb
    status effect:25% of infection, chance of critical hit

LIGHT ATTACKS:

light or mysta beam(whatever name suits it better :D)
    status effect:25% of ???(insert effect)

lightbreath
    power:65
    accuracy:65
    special attack, pp:20

lightbend
    power:110

light wave
    status effect:lower's speed every turn by one

COSMIC ATTACK:

cosmos or cosmic flare
    status effect:lower's accuracy every turn by one

nova beam
    status effect:30% of lowering oppenents accuracy

super nova
    power:150
    status effect:30% of lowering oppenents accuracy, needs to
    recharge after use
    special attack, pp:5

cosmic siege
    status effect:15% of lowering oppents accuracy

coz-mo sphere
    accuracy:--
    status effect:cannot miss
    Ok two things on this:
    1st your hunt: Good idea but if you're going to submit a sprite don't just change the colors put it in another pose or change it from fire to ooze or whatever it takes something like that to get recognized.
    2nd your moves: cool they are all good ideas just too powerful and in my opinion supernova should be a cosmic type self-destruct and hypernova (yes it exists) should be a cosmic type explosion, in my opinion.

HAMMER

Big Boy
    Years
  • DEATH 5 HOWS THIS???

i took three different sprites and only used a base for it then redrew it different flame and slime is dripping from everywhere

and i kind of figured with the attacks but use what you can ok?

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    its much better just what size is that?
    and you always want to start with the first in the evolution chain.

Last edited:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • DEATH 5 HOWS THIS???

i took three different sprites and only used a base for it then redrew it different flame and slime is dripping from everywhere

and i kind of figured with the attacks but use what you can ok?

Its certainly an improvement. Its up to darth though what he chooses of course. He may re-make your or just not include it at all.

Darth, I was posting in the Dark Cry thread something about the Regis and it made me think. Now, I'm sure you know that the 3 Regis represent the development of human civilisation (Ice Age, Stone Age, Iron Age). Now I'm not sure if you want suggestions, seeing as you have plenty of ideas yourself over how this game is going to work out, but since your intoroducing the Cosmic type I thought that you could make one for the space age! Not a hunt, a sperate fakemon. I'm not sure if your a Regi fan or not (I'm not really) but it certainly is an original idea. You can just put it in or you can put it in with all the other Regis. Anyway its up to you of course. Just an idea that came to mind and thought it suited Nebulae.

Cheerio

~The Cynic~

Last edited:

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • TN
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013

Ya know I am REALLY sick of checking this thread every single day and nothing new....No progress update....no ETA for release NOTHING. I mean a new sprite and a new map just gets us worked up for nothing....I will probably come back and look at this thread in like December from now and STILL no beta...no alpha..no release...Yeah before you guys say " his pc crashed" or "he has school it takes time" I had school when I was his age and I managed to work a job and still come home and play video games for about 6 hours....and 6 hours is a long time to work on something....I am just sick of it...*removes thread from bookmarks* Yeah i think the games is amazing! I REALLY wanna play it....There hasn't been anything to hope for from it not even a estimated time for an alpha release...damnit....Im done with it.

The Cynic

Years
  • Ya know I am REALLY sick of checking this thread every single day and nothing new....No progress update....no ETA for release NOTHING. I mean a new sprite and a new map just gets us worked up for nothing....I will probably come back and look at this thread in like December from now and STILL no beta...no alpha..no release...Yeah before you guys say " his pc crashed" or "he has school it takes time" I had school when I was his age and I managed to work a job and still come home and play video games for about 6 hours....and 6 hours is a long time to work on something....I am just sick of it...*removes thread from bookmarks* Yeah i think the games is amazing! I REALLY wanna play it....There hasn't been anything to hope for from it not even a estimated time for an alpha release...damnit....Im done with it.

Dude, try making your own freakin' game. You're obviously not a true supporter of this game if you can't respect that people have stuff to do and that there is more to life than 6 hours of video games every day (seriously, I feel sorry for your corneas). Also, maybe school and his future CAREER is more important to him than it was to you. Darth does update regularly, and the proof of his hard work is right before you. Be patient and remember that bugging and moaning won't make him finish it any faster. Surely it is better for him to take his time and make it as good as he can, the way he wants rather that rushing it just to please the likes of you.

I bid you goodnight.

~The Cynic~

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    its 80 by 80 and im working on chimchar and monferno now they'll be up tonight
    THere you go eventually Darth will check up on this thread. Key word is eventually. And most likely comment on this since it has gotten some publicity.

HAMMER

Big Boy
    Years
  • THere you go eventually Darth will check up on this thread. Key word is eventually. And most likely comment on this since it has gotten some publicity.

Thanks Death here is the full evolution chain:

Virachar
    Fectferno
    Infectape

(chimchar needs alittle work :/ took 3 hours)

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Ya know I am REALLY sick of checking this thread every single day and nothing new....No progress update....no ETA for release NOTHING. I mean a new sprite and a new map just gets us worked up for nothing....I will probably come back and look at this thread in like December from now and STILL no beta...no alpha..no release...Yeah before you guys say " his pc crashed" or "he has school it takes time" I had school when I was his age and I managed to work a job and still come home and play video games for about 6 hours....and 6 hours is a long time to work on something....I am just sick of it...*removes thread from bookmarks* Yeah i think the games is amazing! I REALLY wanna play it....There hasn't been anything to hope for from it not even a estimated time for an alpha release...damnit....Im done with it.

The serious over-use of the "..." is giving me a headache. You're reminding me of my brother.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    Just idea for new hint fakemon.
    Double Stick Farfetch'd
    Fighting/Flying
    This white farfetch'd fight with a two onion sticks instead of one. It's stats are like the normal farfech'd, but it has ability superluck and has stick as it's "personal" item.
    He also know Cross Chop

If you want, you can create evolution for it

The Cynic

Years
  • Err... guys I'm not sure if darth wants any more hunt ideas. I can't really speak for him but I'm pretty sure the hunts he has already are already enough. The game isn't solely about the hunts you know, they are just a fun side-story to amuse you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back