• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I'm unable to play it I can download it just fine but when I open it it's just black with the controls.
Please help.ive tried everything I can think of.
Have you patched the IPS to Pokemon Ruby?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Aha, this is a really great hack and i enjoyed playing it
Damn the deadly seven are annoying and the story is interesting.
Your fakemon are really well done too

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
I'm on iOS version 6.1.(hate updating) also I don't know what the thing your talking about is

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
its such a great story and its so fun and sooooo hard lol i picked a coffing and i keep using poison gas and potion stalling because thats the only way i can survive

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
I was never really good with cryptic clues....@_@

As far as Frigid Way goes, there are only two entrances I know of (excluding the one near the cable car's old location), one of which, I recently found out, was the exit of Heated Path in the original Ruby. The other is the Sage's Path and when I start sliding on the ice to try and get the item, I map the place out, but there's no possible path to get the item from what I can see....And apparently, when I tried to use the Walk Thru Walls gameshark code, my VBA crashed, and right before I put the code in, I saved, but when I reloaded, I was back in Fortree City....

EDIT: What's even more interesting is the fact the Meatfather doesnt even want to see me. He keeps telling me I dont have a problem...

I NEED THE WALK THROUGH WALLS CODE.
If anyone could upload a gameshark code file for Snakewood it would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Hey,

Awesome hack. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm getting close :P

I noticed that there are two TM34s in the current patch: One in Wattson's old Gym and one on Route 116. Is this intentional? I doubt you're still working on this at all but I had to ask, sorry :P

Edit: Also, there's two TM02s, one in Victory Road and one in Fort Draco.

And if you return to Blighted Way postgame, the two zombies battling the old man return and if you interact with them they crash the rom.

edit 2: Same with Famine and Alicia in the desert. Apparently Famine is a rock and can be broken. :^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2019
Image url:

srv13.image.gen.tr/4/2_635196139625005234.PNG
srv13.image.gen.tr/4/3_635196139628130234.PNG
srv13.image.gen.tr/4/4_635196139633120469.PNG
srv13.image.gen.tr/4/id_635196139635991563.PNG

I finished twice in league pokémon, what can i do now?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
I'm currently playing this hack. I'm impressed: the whole zombie post-apocaliptic scenario set in Hoenn is quite good and intriguing. There is just one element I don't like: the level of wild pokémon. It's kind frustrating and repetitive level grind one of my team members: victory road pokèmon gave a really ridicolous amount of xp, compared to the level your pokèmon should reach to compete with postgame challenges. Just another example:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
Hey Cutlerine, I was tired of training my pokemon for the elite4, and I found a glitch to get into the main ocean. I just wanted to say I Lilke your secret gym leader training gym with the whole evil monkey deal😄

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Feb 26, 2014
I'm using the GBA4iOS emulator to play Pokemon Snakewood on my phone and I noticed that it crashes a bunch. It usually crashes after someone challenges me to a battle and it repeatedly crashed once when I selected my starter. Is this a problem in the ROM or the emulator?

Back