• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
Well i download the ips file and petched it to ruby rom but the game freezed after i typed my name little help over here -,-
Try changing your Ruby Rom with another clean Ruby ROM maybe Ruby 1.0 could help you here

Ok this a general question i had. I am sorry for posting it here, i did not know where to. It's regarding the hacks. I am looking for Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red /Leaf Green hack which has gen 4 and 5 moves? like stone edge, dragon pulse, dark void or any gen 4-5 move to be honest. Even if it doesn't have all the moves but 60-70% of them i will be happy. Also it should have the gen 4 -5 pokemon with minimum glitches/bugs. I played the Light Platinum. It was a fantastic game but i was disappointed as there were no gen 4-5 moves :(. I have heard of dark rising and dark violet (has bugs/errors i read though minimal errors are tolerable). Any more decent hacks with new moves and pokemon like these?anyone? Please reply! So badly want to play pokemon again!!
no 4th or 5th gen moves in this hack. You should see because it's a 3rd gen hack

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Hey! i really enjoy the mod but i was at the submarine the second time and whited out by a ditto using explosion.I have been back to the water to see if i can jump in but no luck. Also my last save is very far back (Before War and a hella lot of grinding). It would be really annoying to Redo all that training :(

Can i also ask when lunatone evolves? Thanks...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
:( It won't allow me to download it!! I get it to you know, have the files, but after that I've got no clue what to do!!

Years
Hey! i really enjoy the mod but i was at the submarine the second time and whited out by a ditto using explosion.I have been back to the water to see if i can jump in but no luck. Also my last save is very far back (Before War and a hella lot of grinding). It would be really annoying to Redo all that training :(

Can i also ask when lunatone evolves? Thanks...
Yeah this is the problem which is experienced by many members here who white out in the sub marine. Maybe Cutlerine could solve this if he got the time to check things here

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
how to i get a gigawolf? i've been trying and trying and cant seem to figure it out

is there a special stat or level i need for a gigawolf?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
You have to level him up by happiness?(I am pretty sure).Mine evolved level 26 and most youtubers had it level 25 so it will evolve in the 20s.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 3, 2015
I'm being technically impaired, please help me. I downloaded a prepatched Ruby ROM from another site to play Snakewood. After I beat the Elite four I could not progress and read that content after E4 was added in a later version.

So I guessed that I would need to patch to be able to continue. However patching both my first rom and a fresh ruby rom didn't allow me to progress. I saw a youtube video of a guy getting a call after walking a few steps away from the E4 building, so this is what I presume is my cue.

I'm not certain what I need to do to get his working. I really enjoyed Snakewood and I am craving to enjoy more of it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
I love this game lol great job man.xD I saw Haydunn, and like three other people play it, it was really awesome thanks so much for making this!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
I'm trying to finish the "Hoenn" Dex. How do you get Sableye, Bellossom, Doduo/Dodrio, Kingmadio, Carvanha/Sharpedo, Slugma/Magcargo, Torkoal, Seviper, and the Fossils?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2014
is anyone still working on this where the cutlerine left off. i heard he quit and i was wondering if someone took his place?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
my mystery egg is at level 45 and hasn't evolved once, anyone know whats happening?

After level 43, Hyperegg doesn't evolve unless you give it one of the evolution stones. Hyperegg will evolve into Celebi if given a Leaf Stone, Raikou from a Thunderstone, Entei from a Fire Stone, Suicune from a Water Stone, and what I believe is an insanely powerful Unown from a Moon Stone. Don't quote me on the Unown; I haven't used this particular one, but someone else should know more about it.

Hope I helped.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 25, 2015
How Do i Get a Map.......

Named My MysteryEgg Battle Egg,Now Im Sad That My Celebi is Genna Be Named Battle Egg,Ik Theres a Name Changer Person in Ruby,But is There in this Hack?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I screwed up. I used the Walk Through Walls code to explore a bit more and somehow got out of Sootopolis. Is there any way back in? I've wasted tons of repels trying to find the entrance...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Okay i admit i used the walk through walls code when at senex lair
cause i could not find nor obtain the bone keyring ( every time it said i found the item it would not pick it up)
Now idk if that has to do with anything,but i've beaten the game and am now trying to access Gym Island. I also have the inf Item code on. I had already caught Rocklobster and have obtain the hard disk needed to get the gym tickets. For some reason when i put the disc onto the rock, it goes through the usual speech about whats this..but after the whats this,instead of getting the Gym island tickets,it drops the conversation and i receive nothing . For some reason , i can just keep putting the disc on the rock but never get the gym tickets. If this continues, is their a certain item or code that can be used to obtain/glitch/cheat the tickets so that i can get to gym island?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
hey can I please get some help? im at the part where you go and talk to chloe in her house but she isn't there? ive tried wall hacking to get to meteor falls but the actions don't play out. can I please get some help

How Do i Get a Map.......

Named My MysteryEgg Battle Egg,Now Im Sad That My Celebi is Genna Be Named Battle Egg,Ik Theres a Name Changer Person in Ruby,But is There in this Hack?

you don't get a map, there are maps in the pokecenters next to the pc but I don't think you can get a map

Last edited:

Espeonage

Ninja Espeon
Years
For those that have no sense of fun I have a complete solution to the maido maze coming that I got from mucking around with advance map. For thosethat don't care or if I realise I got my left and right confused so I never actually post the full connections list here is how to get from entering the first main room to the main exit.

Spoiler:

Edit: Done! I can post a full list of routes to everything of importance in the Maido cave if people want. I have it all written on notes mainly for my own use.

So to the pokemon.
The item.
the trainers.
the unfinished bit.
and the key item zone.

yay for no spoilers.

I'm trying to finish the "Hoenn" Dex. How do you get Sableye, Bellossom, Doduo/Dodrio, Kingmadio, Carvanha/Sharpedo, Slugma/Magcargo, Torkoal, Seviper, and the Fossils?

Seviper is on sage's slope.
I'm guessing carvanha is where it was in the originals so fishing on the route east of mauville.
slugma is on the isle of calm.
Bellossom is the evo of oddish

Last edited:
Back