• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Legends (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    IC:A dark,broken down mansion housed nothing but a lonely human hateing soul.Vulcan,a Typhlosian from Johto,has taken refuge in this mansion.His flames glow blue instead of the normal red.He has no friends,except the darkness.He had been sleeping for about only two hours because he was kept up by the screams,screeches,and sounds of pokemon and human alike.He needed rest.He has always been chased because of his color,and because of this he now hates all humans.In the darkness he heard a noise,a noise that sounded like the wind rushing through the forest,but much faster.He realized it may be a threat so he jumped out of his makeshift home and prepared to run from a hunter,or attack a trainer.His blue flames glew bright as he realized the noise came from pokemon.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: No powerplaying/bunnying, which was basically what you just did Max. You basically controlled Alana's and my characters for a period of time. It'd be safe if you just edit it that you just get ready to attack meet us. Oh and if anyone notices I spend like 15 minutes typing a short post, blame it on my internet. Acting weird lately...

IC: Fayt carefully travelled through the many nooks and crannies that stopped most people and pokemon alike to enter the mansion. The Victorian-style "palace" was like home to Luxray when Eternia Forest was untainted by humans. The eyes were still a gold color, as he took his time seeing through the trees or bushes to see if a trainer was preparing to ambush a pokemon, or worse; one of those maniac humans who captured pokemon to kill them or experiment on them.

"Get out...you wont capture me now!!!" A voice echoed through the forest as a strange fire-type came out of it's hiding spot. Blue flames were there as it was readying up for an attack by the looks of it. Fayt instantly recognized what type of pokemon it was and prepared for an attack.

The Luxray's teeth glowed a yellow color with sparks of electricity appearing nearby. "I'm not a pathetic trainer nor one of their companions. I wonder why I didn't notice you... Anyways, you just made it worse for all of us, alerting any nearby trainers in this god-forsaken forest. I suggest we just hurry and get out of this area of the forest before nightfall comes. The little bit of rest you and I can likely get will definetely be needed by the looks of the forest's population. It's madly decreasing, either due to trainers or those maniacs who capture pokemon for needs other than friends or battle slaves..."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • In a large meadow lies a small house, similar to a cottage. Near that cottage is a boy planting seeds in the garden. In a patch of grass, you can almost see a small yellow figure crawling toward the boy. "He, he, he. Just a little closer." Says Shino, a pikachu who had once been a slave to this human boy a while back. Shino had always come to this house just to get back at the boy for thinking he was a tool to be used when needed.

Shino had finally reached a point where he was about five feet away from the boy. "This is good. Ok, one...two...three!" Shino jumped out of the grass like a bolt of lightning toward the boy who quickly turned around in astonishment. "Iron Tail!" Yelled Shino although to the human, it was just a yell from a pikachu. Shino's tail began to glow grey. But as Shino bent forward to push the boy over, the boy called out a pokemon. "Treeko, go!"

Suddenly, out of no where, a flash of green sped from the house and dashed between the boy and Shino. "What, bu-but how. How can that treeko move so fast?...It' might be faster than myself." Thought Shino in amazement. Shino had been pushed back do to the treeko's action. Once Shino's feet touched the ground, he and the treeko shared a glare.

"Why'd you let him catch you and why are you doing as he says. It doesn't make sense." Shino said. The treeko suddenly showed a smirk. "Shut up, not all of us completely hate humans. And besides, who's to say, i'm not just fooling this human." The treeko replied. Shino then lowered into a battle stance. "I guess we still have to fight right?" Shino asked. Without any warning, the boy commanded the treeko to use pound. Like before, the treeko moved at blinding speed.

Shino closed his eyes for a moment to get the feeling of the surroundings. "Left!" Shino, jumped to the left and dodged the pound attack. "Nice. I have the feeling, this match is going to be fun." The treeko concluded.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had been hiding out in the mansion, He thought that he was safe in Sinnoh... So far away from Johto.

He had been proven wrong earlier at the market, he had seen various wanted posters with a pretty high reward, this had really made him nervous and caused him to take refuge in this old mansion, it was pretty nice. AJ was nervous in the house as well, it was a pretty damn creepy place. AJ could've sworn that a painting had been staring at him.

AJ started to hear something, sounding like steps, AJ grabbed for his High Caliber Magnum ready to fire.

Probably just some troublesome pokemon... who knows AJ thought in silence.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii grunted after realizing no humans were hiding amongst the shrubs. She had almost been hoping for one; to show them she meant buisness. Still, Tykii knew more were bound to come. The chase was on for pokemon. The mantyke knew that shelter was essential; a place humans feared to cross...

She remembered passing by an old chateu when she first came to reside in the forest. Quickly, Tykii manuvered past every obstacles and through every stream until she reached an outlandish treeline. She flew through the pine needles and found herself gazing upon the Chateu itself. Dark and ghost pokemon were looming in the courtyard; strong ones, too. She felt the energies of lost pokemon lurking about the house, but felt the energies of live pokemon, too. Pokemon were already taking shelter inside. Feeling she had no choice, Tykii entered. If they wouldn't let her stay peacefully, she'd fight, no doubt.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Fayt was becoming impatient waiting for a reply, as he was looking to get to the mansion before sundown so he can get some rest. The Luxray started to head north to the abandoned house again, tired and just wanting to get to a decent hiding spot in the mansion he can rest in.

"If you do have the intention to reply, do so quickly, as I'm getting a bit tired of standing around waiting for some pathetic human to start chasing me," the Luxray said as he continued up the path, carefully scanning the inside, to find a figure not resembling any pokemon he seen. It was hard to see a figure there, as he couldn't detect thermal energy well in there with all those Ghastlies and Haunters floating around the mansion, showing thermal energy and not, likely playing tricks on a human by messing with his senses...

"I see we may have a bit of company in the mansion if my suspicions are correct. If any of you plan on heading in the mansion, be prepared..."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii's eyes scowered the abandoned mansion. It was empty aside from a few ghastlys lurking along the stairwells. Obviously, the chateu was quite large, and there were plenty of places to hide, if she ever became in real danger. Suddenly, a powerful surge of energy came upon her; other pokemon were approaching... She honned in on the couple advancing apon the shelter. "More pokemon, I see...It seems to be a Luxray....Quite strong, too, it seems...I'd best be prepared for battle, if we can't work it out peacefully..."

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • The battle between Shino and his old trainer had been heating up. Both pokemon were beginning to sweat. "Come on you stupid treeko, I didn't catch you so you can lose to some small little weakling!" Yelled the trainer. Shino's eye's lit up and slowly calmed. "How can you let him talk to you like that?" Asked Shino. "He's my owner, and I must do as he says...no matter how much I disagree." treeko answered. "That's not true. Your life isn't determined by this human, it's determined by you." "Even so, what do you expect me to do?"

"Treeko go, use bullet seed!" The boy commanded. Treeko jumped into the air and shot multiple times at Shino. Shino used a combination of agility, to dodge the seeds and then quick attack to hit treeko. "Darn, you treeko, after this i'm setting you free. Your worthless." Shino's attention went at the human, at blinding speed. "You..You jerk!" Shino began to run at the human with his quick attack. Then, he began to electrify himself and showed a yellow aura while he ran. As Shino approached the human, he yelled: "Volt Tackle!". The human flew back into his house and all the way through until he hit a tree not far from the house.

Treeko seemed amazed. "A-are you okay?" He asked. "Your asking me? You should be asking your beloved trainer...or are you thinking about leaving now while you have the chance?" Shino replied. The treeko lowered his head to think. "I had been caged...and you have just set me free. Thank you." Said the treeko before leaping out of the meadow and into the forest.
    Shino looked to where the human was. He was actually stuck in the tree not moving. Then, Shino fell to the ground. "He really gave me a battle to remember..." It wasn't long until Shino fell asleep to regain his strength...

An hour later, Shino woke up. He looked over to where he last saw the human and his body was out of the tree. For a moment, Shino paniced but then he saw the human lieing on the ground in front of the tree. Shino lifted his body off the ground and stretched. "Now what? Now that he's out cold for maby three days, there isn't really anything fun to do."

Suddenly, Shino sensed humans, and a crowd of them. Shino fallowed his sense and found exactly what he sensed. Shino began to fallow them and listened in on what they were attempting. "A luxray? Haven't seen those alot. Either way, I have to stop them from hurting pokemon." Shino thought. Then one of the trainer's pokemon began to howl at the tree Shino was hiding in. Not being fully hidden, Shino was instantly spotted. "Oh crap!" Shouted Shino before running like a lightning bolt in a random direction. "Man do I need to work on my hiding skills. At lest I can out run them." "Go houndoom!" Shouted few of the trainers. "Are you serious...looks like these guys will be tough to shake with the houndoom fallowing my sent." Shino picked up speed as he began to come up to a mansion. "Oh, I'm sure I can lose them in there. I'll run in and jump out the window, simple." Shino thought.

As Shino approached the mansion, he felt the energy of a few pokemon and saw two figures up ahead. "Who are they?" As Shino sped like lightning past the two, he noticed a luxray and a typhlosion. "...A luxray." Shino stopped and yelled. "Run, they're coming with houndoom!" Shino then sped onward to the mansion.

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • ((Shino's a cool name, Chigiri. I was expecting him to be a bug pokemon, though. xD Also, is Chigiri as in Chidori? I love Naruto. :3))

Tykii watched as a Luxray and Shino entered the mansion. She flew down the grand staircase with suprising speed and agility, greeting the two. A Luxray ,Tykii thought, This could be trouble. I don't do that well against Electric pokemon.

She slid the kunai "necklace" off of her neck and grasped it with one flipper. Tykii didn't intened to fight, but if need be, she'd use the weapon that claimed the lives of all who apposed her back at sea. Hopefully, she wouldn't need it, as she didn't want to harm other pokemon, considering the situation. If anything, she should be helping them, and although Tykii knew that, she also knew that anything could happen.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: After this maybe we should let Alana and PKMN Trainer Max catch up.

IC:

"A Houndoom? Even with little energy, I could care less... A quick Discharge and a Thunder Fang could do the job, though someone better back me up if I fail. This WILL take a lot of energy out of me, but I'm tired of these pathetic humans..." Fayt replied.

The Luxray focused it's energy at the center of it's body, then slowly had it spread out. Electricity trickled down the pokemon's body, as crackling sounds was heard. Soon enough, the energy was released, focusing at the Houndoom that was rushing for the Pikachu. Soon enough, the electricity hit the creature, as it was momentarily stunned, however a dark energy was released from it at the same time. This attack knocked Fayt back a few feet as it was stunned from the force of the attack.

Crap, Dark Pulse if I'm correct... That's pretty powerful, so I should finish this off quickly...

The Luxray quickly ran torwards the Houndoom after recovering from the attack, as the devil-dog was still being damaged from the discharged static which was just fading away. Fayt quickly bit the Houndoom right near the neck, just close enough to not be lethal, however Fayt dug in deep enough to serverly damage the Houndoom. Soon enough more eletrical energy was released, this time from the lightning pokemon's teeth. The Houndoom was momentarily paused, and quickly regained balance, however it was serverly bleeding. The Houndoom quickly let loose a flamethrower, which Fayt hat to take while regaining the energy...

Crap, that didn't work...

The Luxray quickly charged at the black hound with horns, as the pokemon dodged and launched another flamethrower, before continuing to chase the Pikachu. Fayt walked into the mansion and rested, dealing with severe burn marks and too tired to fight. He soon noticed a Mantyke in the mansion, which gave a greeting...

"Hello, too tired to talk, and I'm not a threat if you're not a trainer's pokemon..."

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • OOC: Agreed, but I was just DYING to get this post in. x3

"Oh, that's good," Tykii said, thrusting the chain and weapon back around her neck. "I absolutely despise humans. I've been a wild pokemon for my entire life. Lately, they've been threatening me, so I took refuge here. There's a dusty old couch in the corner, by the way," she said, waving a flipper twoards a tattered couch.

She gave the Luxray a once over, and shook her head. "You're pretty messed up. That Houndoom burned you quite a bit..."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • OOC:After this post I'll let them catch up kk. btw, stardust Chigiri isn't based off Chidori although it makes sense :P

IC: Shino, was amazed at how the luxray fought the houndoom. "Wow, he's pretty good." Shino thought to himself. Shino walked to the luxray and spoke. "You know, I could have taken them, it's just... I already faught a tough battle an hour ago and my body needs time to re charge. Even so, i'd have been done with those houndoom way faster than you." Shino gloated as he pasted around a bit. "And you know, the humans aren't far behind those houndoom so we best get ready." Shino stoped and turned to face the luxray and mantyke completely. "Then, i'll show you how good I am no matter how small I am." Shino sensed humans comming closer. "Playing time over, they're here. Get ready." Shino said before getting into a battle stance and chargin up.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: After this post I'm going to sleep and will let them catch up. Good night y'all.

---

"Heh, don't worry... A few friends will take care of them," Fayt replied, walking on a couch the Mantyke noticed.

Haunter appeared suddenly, slamming the doors in the trainer's faces, leading to the noise of them falling outside. The haunter locked the door, as Ghastly were outside tricking the trainers, who were soon running from the mansion, even the Houndoom was chased out.

"They'll pretty much protect us until midnight, playing tricks on the random trainers that come too close. However after that, humans rush in searching for a rare pokemon that supposedly hides in a TV that never turns off, so we'll have to hide under furniture or in the basement for half a hour," the Luxray said, slowly regaining it's breath.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    There was a crash at the front of the mansion. The door had literally exploded. There were wood fragments everywhere.

"Now that's more like it!" a voice said. It was, of course, Shade. "Next time don't lock me out..."

He looked around the dusty old mansion. He walked from room to room, looking at the incredibly dusty furniture. He also ignored several Ghastly and a Haunter who appeared in front of him. He shook his head at the run-down state of the Mansion.

"Doesn't Anybody here now how to keep a place clean and..... Pest-Free?" He said, gesturing at the dismal state of the mansion as well as the ghost-type pokemon. He yawned, walked over to a chair, and curled up. He snarled once more at the haunter, which was making faces at him, and then went to sleep.

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    OOC:Sry i fell asleep really early last night.

Vulcan was stuned by the ghost pokemons trickery.HE was laguhing so hard at the humans pain that he almost couldnt breath.HE loved to see the humans in pain for once.
    Now why doesnt that happen more often?Vulcan thought to himself.

I need rest..He said to himself.HE walked over to a couch and layed down,curled up into a ball and fell asleep on a dusty old couch.

Years
  • Name: Larne

Pokemon: Sandslash

Appearance: Larne is a bit shorter than your average adult sized Pokemon (then again, he still needs a year or two added before he is a complete adult Sandshrew). He has his fair share of battle marks as the years thin, both fair of human pitting Pokemon against Pokemon, and then that of a renegade type. An even mix of battle scars; some un-visible to the naked eye. The rest of him is an outdated yellow, slowly mixing to a darker shade showing the sign that he may be a bit unhealthy now.

Personality: Having no current trainer to bring him on (as if he would want one), Larne has your stereotypical loner personality. At the same time, that will not influence his acts through life. He takes his life and where it goes seriously, and would like to take the part that lives. If he has to make false promises or false friendships, or even if he has to make true promises and true friendships, he has to take the part that seems right in his own mind. Not in anyone else's.

Ect: There is a fire growing within him. No one can see it; not even Larne can see it. As the events life passes go by, the fire ignites. Slowly, it fuels his rage, whether he feels it or not. Eventually, it may even consume him. The only way that the fire would be put out is by death. He has no plans for dying in the future.

There is someone that can turn him over no matter what he feels. It is the only remnant of family he has; and that Sandslash could be as far as across the street or around the world. Only this Sandslash can stop him from giving a brutal attack with revenge in his heart, and from much more. This Sandslash is his only sympathizer. But without him, he can go as far as kill.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • The mansion was dark and musty with a fine layer of dust covering every surface. It was still obvious that this place was visited frequently by both Pokemon and humans, alike, however. The dust was disturbed and fresh prints and tracks were visible from where she was perched on the back of a couch.

She was about to give the room a better examination when noises reached her ears and a moment later there was shouting then the sounds of a battle beginning. Only one word was discernible from the flurry of voices and that was the word "Houndoom".

Yumiko let out a chirp and headed quickly in the direction of the commotion. She needn't have bothered, however. The Pokemon and their trainers had already been driven out by a gang of ghost types. The Skarmory gave a half shrugged then walked back the direction she had come.

When she reached the room she found that Fayt, along with several others had already made themselves comfortable. Without a word she fluttered onto the back of a couch and folded her wings before surveying the room's occupants. There was Fayt, a large Mantyke, an Absol, an unusual looking Pikachu, and a Typhlosion with blue flames. Yumiko's sharp eyes locked on the Typhlosion for a moment, but it was not near her and she planned to keep her distance from it.

Turning her attention to the only Pokemon she had been introduced to, she asked, "Why would humans think there were rare Pokemon inside a TV you can't turn off?"

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Name: Aura

Pokemon: Lucario

Appearance: Aura looks like a normal Lucario, but he wears a sheath on a belt with a dagger in it, for protection. He also wears a headband on his forehead.

Personality: Aura was given to a child as a Riolu. The child loved Aura. But after a few years, Aura evolved. The boy didn't like Aura in his new Lucario form. The boy told his father to throw Aura away. So Lucario ran away, not trusting of any humans. Aura lived on the street and soon found a dagger in a belt, and took it for protection. Whenever he found humans he attacked.

Aura isn't trusting of anyone, especially humans, so he doesn't like to be around anyone. He doesn't like being helped, because he thinks he can do anything on his own.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "Humans are insolent like that," Tykii said, scowering at the very thought. "I doubt a fellow pokemon would do that kind of thing, especially a rare pokemon, who are said to have some natural strength and pride...However, it is peculiar that the T/V runs all day and night...." The mantyke's sentence drifted off into the darkness. She looked out the high window of the Chateu and found herself staring upon a golden sky. It was dusk.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back