• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Legends (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Shino noticed more pokemon than he first thought. He then noticed a skarmory up on top of a couch. "It's strange how we all just seemed to run into eachother...and in this kind of place." Shino walked around and examined the mansion a bit and sensed alot of haunters. "Well, I don't think i've introduced myself." Shino said as he walked back to where he first stood.

"My name is Shino. As you can clearly see, i'm a pikachu. I'm abnormally small but I make up for it by being very strong and fast. In fact, not many pokemon have been able to outrun me. If you look on my forehead, you can see a scar, that was made by my trainer when he threw a rock at my to catch me...jerk." Shino took a moment to calm down. "Well, I guess that's it."

"I think i'll look for a place to sleep."Shino thought to himself. He began to walk up the grand stair case and headed right. A few gangar popped in front of him but Shino didn't take his time to stop. Suddenly, Shino began to smell something. "Food, and it smells fresh...Wait. What kind of food is fresh when it's been in a seemingly abandoned mansion." Shino slowly crept up to the room he smelt the food in to investigate...

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • A frigid chill plaugued Tykii's nerves. She shuddered and her eyes darted about. There's something eerie about this place...And it's not just the Haunters." She nodded to her fellow pokemon, stating, "I'm gonna have a look around....There may be more to this mabsion than we first suspected."

The mantyke fluttered up the stairwell and into a bedroom. The rumoured T.V was running, the screen clouded with static. She felt a strange energy vibrating off of the television, though she couldn't trace its origin. What is this energy I feel?

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ could hear more footsteps and among other things, he knew that ghosts probably took refuge in this place and that was fine with him, atleast the pokemon wouldn't judge him. AJ started to hear a strange voice, it was a little girls and it was disorted, it sounded like it was hollowed out and vibrating.

AJ started to walk toward the girls voice, it was coming from a nearbye room, AJ opened the door and let his jaw drop.

Was he dreaming... or was that a ghost? It had a transparent look to it and it seemed to have an eerie feel, the girl started to dissipitate into the area, disapearing.

AJ rubbed his eyes and looked again, it was gone and now that AJ had the chance to look, he noticed a TV glowing and an out of place Mantyke.

AJ tryed to turn the channel but only suceeded in causing the TV to spark up, A Pokemon seemed to come out of the old set, it was a red ball with electricity around it.

AJ stared at it, he wasn't that intrested in pokemon, he had a few but still.

" Hey... You want to come with me, little guy?" AJ asked the Rotum, it simply made a weird noise, " Okay then."

AJ started to walk with the Rotum behind him, Pokemon were the only ones who wern't out to get his Dead or Alive one million Pokedollar Bounty, AJ had a Riolu and A Drifloon, they kept him great company.

AJ looked at the manytke again, " Are you real?" AJ didn't wait for an answer and kept going, he went down the staircase and saw more pokemon near an old musty couch, " Why are all these pokemon here?"

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    ((All of those that applied are accepted. It's an open rp now also, so join at any time.))

The Luxray regained some of it's energy suprisingly fast after about a few minutes of rest, and proceeded to head into the upper floor, noticing what appeared to be a human with a red pokemon with electricity surrounding it.

So that's the pokemon people seem to be hunting...

Sending a cold glare to the pokemon telling it not to bother with him, as it was the exact reason all the trainers were coming with the mansion. Being involved with that strange pokemon would only doom Fayt to being hunted by the pathetic humans during night, when most pokemon hunt. The pokemon semeed to notice, however the Luxray reached the top floor before the Rotom could send a glare back.

At the top, Fayt entered a room to the far right, avoiding the Gengar that were playing with Banettes and Haunters. Inside there was a queen-sized bed with neatly spread out bedsheets. A TV was there turned off. Bookshelves were filled to the brim with various encyclopedias, dictionaries, and novels. An open window was on the other side of the room, with the rays coming from an orange sun being blocked out by rain clouds rushing in. The Luxray soon took shelter underneath the bed, knowing that eventually an army of trainers would search every room messing around with the televisions looking for that red ghost pokemon.

"Dusk already..."

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura was walking around in Eterna Forest. He hadn't eaten in two days. He was looking for food. But he wasn't about to beg anyone.

He looked up and saw a large building. There was a sign in front of it. Aura walked up to it. Years ago, when he was with his old owner, Riley, he had learned how to read. Aura just hoped he could remember.

"Old Chateau," Aura read. He still had it. Aura walked into the Chateau. Somehow he had a feeling humans were inside. But he didn't care. Aura tightened the grip on the handle of his dagger.

Aura could sense humans around. He could also sense Pokemon near. He sensed someone coming. Aura turned to run into a room, but he saw a Gastly staring at him from inches in front of his face.

Aura slashed at the Gastly with his dagger, knowing it would just cut right through it like smoke. The Gastly disappeared as quickly as it came. Aura yawned. This place isn't scary... he thought.

But he turned and walked into the room and saw a small Pokemon. It was red and surrounded by electricity. A human was standing beside it. The human was a teenager, somewhere around the age of Riley, Aura's old owner.

There was a Riolu and a Drifloon beside it. The Riolu looked up at Aura, the Lucario it was destined to evolve into. There was also a Mantyke near them. Aura looked at the Mantyke.

Then he turned and ran out.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Shade slowly awoke. He saw A lucario, running away from something. He saw a small red hovering pokemon. Then he saw what the Lucario was running from.

"Everybody! Wake up! There's a Human in Here!!" He shouted out. Then he looked at AJ and growled.

"Why are you here, Human?" He snarled. He lowered his head, and the red horn started to glow. He was going to attack if the Human did not leave. He looked at the pokemon following AJ

"Why are you with him?! You should Leave, and come with us!" He said. "Humans are nothing but trouble. Stay away from them, they can be dangerous."

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura scoffed. "I don't need you to help me to get rid of humans," he said. He pulled his dagger out of the sheath. "I can do this by myself." He looked from the Absol, to the trainer, to the Rotom.

He used Extremespeed to run at the trainer, and tried to slash at him, but the Rotom speeded toward Aura and used Shock Wave, temporarily paralyzing him. "But.. no one is faster than my Extremespeed."

"No one but me," the Rotom said. It smiled.

"You can talk?" Aura asked, trying to get up, but falling over flat on his face.

"Don't try to get up," the Rotom said. "I paralyzed you. You won't be able to get up for about 10 minutes. And to answer your question.. Of course I can talk, you idiot!"

Aura looked at the Absol. "Should you kill him, or should I?" Then he answered his own question by getting up. "I think I will."

"B..But no one can escape the paralyzation that fast!" Rotom cried out in shock.

"No one but me," Aura said sarcastically. Then he used Dragon Pulse.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii was witnessing the skirmish between Rotom and Aura. She'd never seen anything like the Rotom, and she realized it gave off no energy. The mantyke stared in amazement, almost fright, of the pokemon. She had no scale of its power and abilities, so she didn't no quite how to feel about the new pokemon.

She silently escaped through the doorway, and fluttered to the room Fayt was exploring. "It's late dusk now. More humans should be coming..Especially as the night grows older, at about Midnight," she said to the Luxray, eyes fixed steadfast on the skies. They were still a mix of gold tinted with ruby and dappled with pink, but the darkness was slowly fading the evening into night. "I sense humans....And that pokemon, Rotom; he's appeared. As for the human, I believe Aura's taking care of him. The human attempted to capture the Rotom, who went willingly to him..."

The Mantyke rushed down to where Aura was threatening the human with his dager. She breifly overviewed the situation, deciding Shade could handle it. The resentment pokemon had against humans was an ultimate power in itself. She returned up to the room Fayt was in, eyes scanning over the shelves of books. Tykii plucked a few from the piles and opened the first one. It was an album of the previous family, black and white photos shrouded with dust. Apparently, an old woman once resided there. She flipped open the next and uncovered not pages, but thin stone tablets. Each had a peculiar enscription etched onto them, with pictures of Palkia and Diagla carved on the pages. The next one was blank, no writing, just tattered, yellowing parchment bound by a worn leather cover. She picked up the album and legendary history book and showed them to Fayt.

"Fayt, this woman...Could her spirit still be lurking her, possibly in the form of a ghastly or haunter? It's possibly she knew quite a bit about Diagla and Palkia, as she kept this book on their history.."

Last edited:

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • ((Actually, Aura is the one with the dagger, who's fighting the human and Rotom. Shade is just watching, since he's not on I think.))

Aura looked back. The Mantyke was gone. The Absol didn't look like he was going to help any time soon. "Oh well," Aura said. "At least I get to fight Rotom without those guys in my way."

He turned back around to see an Ominous Wind attack heading straight for him. Aura used a Force Palm attack to push through the wind. He didn't seem hurt at all. "Aura Sphere!" he shouted.

Rotom laughed. "You fool! Fighting attacks don't work on Ghosts like me!" But the Aura Sphere shot into Rotom, spinning him around and shooting him back through the wall.

"Well," Aura said. "I guess that makes you a liar." He walked up to the hole in the wall, and looked through it. The Rotom was unconscious. "That was easy," Aura said, and walked out of the room.

He saw a Luxray and the Mantyke in the room. "Thanks for your help, guys," Aura rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I'm Aura. You know where I can get some food in here?"

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Tykii's entire back flashed crimson in embaressment. "Sorry for not helping, but I didn't know where Fayt was, so I went off to look for her. Antway, I thought you had the situation handled. Besides, I discovered something interesing in the bedroom where I found Fayt. There should be some scraps in the kitchen, if not, check the backyard; maybe she grew fruits and vegtables. Who knows. By the way, I'm Tykii and this is Fayt."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Just as Shino crept up to the edge of the door, he heared a commotion back down stairs. He left to go find out what was going on. Then, he heard a very faint "Tsk." From the room. This made shino stop for a moment. "...It must have been a trap. Is it a human?"He wondered. Without another thought, Shino sped off to go down stairs. As Shino ran down the hallway, he noticed the luxray, Fayt under a bed, the mantyke and a new pokemon. showing him something from a book. Shino stopped outside the door. "Hey, is everything ok? I heared a commotion down stairs and there was this room, I heared something that could be a human. And, who exactly is this poser?"

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "Hi, Shino. Everything is okay, at least I think so. I left Aura to handle the human..." Tykii said, turning to look at the Pikachu. "Hey, come look at these books. I figured the lady's soul might've become a ghastly when she died, and if she's still here, maybe we could learn something from her. According to her large collection of books, mainly on legendaries, she seems to know a lot about Diagla and Palkia. As for the poser...I don't really know, yet."

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura ignored the Pikachu and started walking out. "Thanks Tykii," he said, exiting the room. Who does he think he is, calling me a poser? Aura thought. Doesn't that Pikachu know I could destroy him with one Bone Rush? The Lucario wasn't paying attention to what was ahead of him as he was thinking, and he soon fell through a hole in the floor.

Aura screamed. Soon he landed flat on his face about 20 feet down. "Oh, great," he said, getting up. He brushed himself off and looked at his surroundings.

"Awesome!" Aura cried out. "The kitchen! Good thing I fell!" Aura ran to the fridge, with disregard for whoever owned the house. He took out plenty of food, and quickly chomped it down. The food was fresh, it seemed like it was bought just yesterday. But Aura didn't care. He was hungry.

"Aah.." the Lucario sighed. "That was good. I should bring some back up for later." Aura soon found a box and put lots of food into it. Then he looked up. "Oh... great," he said, looking up at the hole in the ceiling he came from. "I could easily jump up through that hole. But I can't with this huge box..."

Suddenly a Gastly came up. But it wasn't a normal Gastly. The Gastly morphed into an old lady, then into a Gengar.

"Hmm," Aura said, not scared in the least. "It must be that lady who owned the house those guys were talking about. Great. Another human."

"I'm no human," the Gengar said. "I'm a ghost of a human. I'm here to help you, Aura..."

"How do you know my name?" Aura said.

"I know all who come into the Old Chateau," the ghost said. "Give me your hand, Aura."

Aura raised his left paw, while the right one was clutching the side of the box. The ghost grabbed his paw, and flew into the air, lifting him up through the hole. Then she let go.

Aura turned back to her. "Thanks, lady," he said. But she was gone. "That was weird..."

Soon Aura got back to the room the Pikachu, Fayt, and Tykii were in. "Um, guys?" he said. "You know that ghost you were talking about? I saw her."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "You...Saw her? Wow, that's amazing...Well, is she here to aid us? Or rather, is she just like all the rest of the humans...Tell us," Tykii urged, perching on the couch. She was eager to hear of this, as possibly, the woman's knowledge could help them end the war. With her flipper, Tykii raised the ancient book about the legendaries into the air and placed it in her lap. "Maybe this book can help, too. It seems to be from another era..Possibly when Diagla and Palkia created Sinnoh?"

Tykii opened the book to page one. The stone tablet contained a carving of the pokemon Diagla and some script. The next page was an image of Palkia, and then the rest was faded manuscript etched into the shale; however, the last few tablets were different; images of other legendaries appeared.

"Could it be...? Other pokemon, aiding Diagla and Palkia in the creation of Sinnoh?"

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "Geez, calm down, I'll tell you," Aura said. "She didn't say her name, but she can transform to Ghost Type Pokemon. She transformed to Gastly and gengar at least. Anyway, she said she was here to help. And she knows everyone here."

Aura looked at everyone. They all seemed really interested in what happened. "She said she knows all who come to the Old Chateau. Also, I brought some food," he added, killing the serious nature of the conversation.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Well that seems interesting," Fayt said, finally bothering to speak. He got out from his resting spot, impatient about what's happening.

"I'm as tired as other pokemon here, I'd like to know if you can find anything about her other than the fact she's a spirit now. Possibly she'll know some things about pokemon mythology that we don't know. I know about the creation of the universe, however things such as how Dialga and Palkia ties into this event I'm confused with. It's likely they've returned at one point, but I rarely bother to travel to Mt. Corona," he continued, before walking out to the corridor to notice a huge gap in the floor near a stairwell.

So that's how the Lucario met the owner of this chateu, Fayt thought, before walking back into the bedroom.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "Yes; she does seem to know a lot about Mythology. We must know everything about Diagla and Palkia at this point, if we plan to end this war, anyway. Hmmm...It's getting late...We'll eat the food come morning. As of now, I suggest we get a bit of rest, right?" Tykii said, lying down on the couch. The midnight sky was filled with stars and a full moon that night.

"Surely, in this time of desprate need, Diagla and Palkia have returned," Tykii said to the others, almost questioningly.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Aura nodded and turned from Tykii, to the Pikachu, Shino, to Fayt. "Sure, I'll go find her," he said. "You should go with me, though, Fayt. Since you're a Luxray, you can see through anything. That's a plus for ghost hunting."

He turned back to Tykii and Shino. "You guys.. um... watch the food." Aura ran out the door.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • "Alright. We'll watch the food. Just make sure to bring back something useful. If you can, bring her back," Tykii said before turning to Shino. "Right; let's um...Guard the food, I guess."

Tykii perched atop the couch once more and, again, opened the book. "Sometimes I wonder about Diagla and Palkia...I've heard legends of them, but never seen them. These pictures are quite crude, but they're obviously like no other pokemon."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back