• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Legends (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wait—huh? "Unlimited what?" I wondered, somewhat lowering my defenses. I was surprised at the attack that Aura had called out. It was basically the same attack he had used on that "boss" as I was now finding out. And now, I was just a little bit thinking that maybe I was a tad bit on the wrong side of the room at the moment.

Unsure of how the attack would take place, I rushed in front of Aura and stabbed directly at the first grunt that neared, digging my claw deep into his stomach. I pushed him back, against another grunt that was coming towards Aura. All around, the grunts began to rush towards both of us. I couldn't take them all on. What was Mesprit thinking when she told me to be here?

I had to do what I believed would work either way. Quickly, I dived to Aura's side, where another grunt was coming. At the last second, I dug with my feet into the ground, digging a bit. Then I used the ground to propel myself to the grunts face, where I slashed right across. After finishing off that grunt, I was going to rush to the other side to fight off any others that came forward. But they were closing in on us. "Whatever it is you're going to do, do it!" I shouted.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Fayt dashed torward's Team Galactic's Administrator Saturn, before tackling him into a wall.

"I see you're even more popular now. Heh, this will be a bit more challenging, but it should be long enough now. Yuki probably might of even became a Rampardos on the way here," Fayt said. Right on cue, the fossil pokemon Cranidos rushed in, headbutting grunt after grunt into their pokemon.

"Sorry for taking too long. That Scyther was pretty heavy, but enough is enough. Time to show to them why I was one of the most feared pokemon in the Oreburgh Mines!"

Yuki's mouth, now wide open was generating fire that was spewed all over the cave. Grunts were on fire, jumping into the pools of water around the cave. Pokemon tried to kill her, only to be knocked unconscious.

"We might stand a bit more of a chance, now that a recruit is back and ready to fight," Fayt said, charging up electricity. Saturn looked at the Luxray, and noticed it was oddly colored.

"Capture that Luxray as well! It is powerful, but it's a shining pokemon! If we can't use it in our goals, we can sell it for millions of PokeDollars!"

The grunts that recently entered took out their PokeBalls and started throwing them at Fayt, even though it proved unsuccessful. The Luxray was simply too fast at the moment since it was using Quick Attack to gain the extra speed it needed.

This is definetely tough. Shino and Tykii seem to be out of the action, at the moment, so it's just me and Aura fighting. Plus now me and Aura are the main attention of these grunts...

Lash

Years
  • Name: Pat

Weapons: Butterfly Knife, Dagger, Auto-Shot-Gun.
    Appearence: Black shoes with a red tongue, and a white tip, normal Light Blue pants, with a rip on the right knee. A pure black shirt with no logos that goes down to cover up the area of his belt, though he wears none. A blue bandanna around his neck, no other colors, and black bands around his wrists. Brown eyes with brown hair, and a symbolized Pokeball on his hat. He is a little on the thinner side, and his height matches to be 6 Feet and 2 Inches. Being on the thinner side, he weighs about 112 Pounds. He has a strap on his right leg to hold his dagger, so only the handle sticks out, with his Butterfly Knife in his right pocket. He hides his machine gun type weapon behind his back.

Personality: He loves and cares for all Pokemon, no matter what they do. He will not ever harm a Pokemon due to his kind hearted soul, but he will go to the extremes of protecting himself in possible. He is always one to protect anyone, doing anything as long as anyone around him will be safe.

History: From age 10, he started out his Pokemon journey. He was always rejected for some reason by other trainers, even old friends. Hate was always dawned upon him from that age, not even being able to make friends with Gym Leaders. He lost in the Kanto League, (his homeland being Kanto), but he travelled around for awhile in Johto. More hate was gathered towards him upon winning hte Johto League at age 14. He moved to the Sinnoh Region at age 15, leaving every single Pokemon he had behind, living there in happiness for two years.

Ect: Only bought his weapons for protection from those who might want to hurt him, and always has a knack for showing up at the wrong place at the wrong time, usually putting him in danger.

Edit: I had to make it more understandble.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • ((I edited my last post, because I accidentally pressed the post button early.))

Saturn looked at Larne. "Hmm, you seem to be a strong fighter too.." he said. "Fine." He turned to the Grunts laying unconscious behind him. "Time to battle then. Go, Alakazam! Go, Bellossom!"

Aura gasped. "I know," Saturn said. "I'm not as attached to Poison types as the others. I used the Pokemon I already had. No let's fight! Alakazam, use Psychic! Bellossom, use Petal Dance!" Alakazam focused his mind and tried to use Psychic, but Aura used his own Psychic powers to block it.

But that left Larne open for attack. Bellossom spun around rapidly, shooting sharp petals around everywhere. "Larne, look out!" Aura shouted, dropping the psychic energy, and running in front of Larne.

"Dragon Pulse!" Aura shouted, shooting a tornado of energy at the petals, making them fly back. Aura panted. "These Pokemon are strong. Maybe stronger than the Boss dude's," he said. "This should be a hard battle..."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    ((Hiro is accepted.))

Fayt dodged being crushed by one of the various Drapions, and was knocked aside by Dragon Pulse.

"This is definitely taking a bit too long. We might have to retreat soon by the looks of it" Fayt said.

"Aw, giving up already? My strength should help. Besides, I'm not the one that's been battling all the time. Don't worry, everything should be fine," Yuki said, before tackling another Drapion as a white light surrounded her body. It began to grow larger, as Yuki started to evolve from a Cranidos to a Rampardos.

"See? My new found power will help a lot," Yuki said before using Flamethrower on Bellosom. It began to be covered in flames as it panicked. Eventually it fainted as Saturn returned it to it's PokeBall.

"Damnit, this isn't working! Genger go and use Curse!" Commander Saturn threw a PokeBall at the ground, releasing a Genger that suddenly tried to use Curse on itself. A nail was impaled in it's chest as suddenly the pokemon in the room began to start losing energy.

"Everyone, that damned Gengar is our new target now!" Fayt yelled before sending electricity straight at the ghost. It vanished, re-materializing behind the Luxray and punched him right into a wall.

Damn... That Haunter apparently evolved and is even more of a threat now that it learned a move considered forbidden in the world of society. By inflicting pain upon yourself, you may even have the ability to kill everyone around you with little to no difficulty. Let's just hope that Gengar isn't going that far...

Lash

Years
  • At the time while all the Action was happening, the Pokemon attacking humans, when it began, Pat was enjoying his little house in Jubilife City, no Pokemon with him, and no trainers wanting a fight with him. The trainer has'nt seen his Pokemon in awhile, so he blissfully walks out of his house, ignoring any taunts he may be getting. He gets to the Pokecenter, accessing the Box System, calling home asking for his Absol, the most trusted Pokemon he has.

He receives the Pokeball, so he walks outside to let Absol out for some fresh air. He opens the Pokeball, releasing Absol, however the dark Pokemon glares at him. Pat was unaware of the Plan the Pokemon have made. The sickle on the side of its head glows, and Pat thinks why it is attacking him. The angry Pokemon sends a Razor Wind attack to destroy the Pokeball, and another launched at the trainer. Pat starts running, barely dodging the Razor wind. More Razor Winds are launched, so Pat runs for his life frantically. He reaches his small home, kicking the door open. Puts everything he can to block the entrances and exits. Tv's, couches, dressers. He turns the Television onto the News channel, wondering if this was happening anywhere else, and it surprises him when he figures out it is.

All of a sudden, a blast of power blows the door open, through the defenses, so he pulls out his dagger for protection. He begins to run out of his house, tackling down his Absol, holding the knife to its throat, threatening it. Pat stands up and begins running once more, putting his dagger in his pocket. He pants but keeps running, wondering if Absol is chasing him. He kept running, no matter what, looking for help. He descends upon the area of Hearthrome City.

Upon stopping, he bends down putting his hands on his knees looking downwards, panting. Unknowingly, Absol had been chasing Pat the entire time. The Pokemon jumps upwards towards Pat, making a great leap, spinning around to land infront of him. Fear strikes through Pat, thinking this would be the end of him, but fear turns into confusion as the Absol sits down infront of him. The trick that Absol was playing on Pat was to take him to a possibly safe place. A sigh of relief is released from Pat, as the dark Pokemon tried to lead him into the city. The area is so big, there might not be much Pokemon to attack.

"You are very persuasive Absol. I should have known that is was a trick for safety. But we need to find other trainers and quick to join in the fight. I am pretty sure not all of the Pokemon have rebelled against the humans. We should head out and look for other trainers. Agreed Absol? Oh, and one more thing. Maybe I should buy a Cell Phone here and try to send the message out that there is someone to join the fight out to trainers in Sinnoh?"

The Absol gives its trainer a nod, as they both begin running around the town. He manages to run into a Cell Phone salesman, so he sets up his Cell Phone billing plan, laughing at why he is doing this at such a crucial time, but is is necessary for the fight. The phone has Wi-Fi capabilities, and able to connect to PokeNav users. He then starts searching around the nearest routes conencting to the Wi-Fi communication system, and attempting to find PokeNav users. If a PokeNav user is found, their PokeNav will possibly ring if the signal is strong enough. He and Absol desperate to find any other trainers out there to join in the fight.

((OOC: Sorry if the last edit seems like its Godmodding Dx
    But I had to make it a little more interesting.))

Last edited:

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • The Alakazam laughed as it realized it didn't have to do anything. Everyone else was slowly fainting from the Curse. Aura dropped to his knees in pain. He looked up at the Gengar. "Damn you, Gengar," he said. "Damn you!"

"Kekekekekeke," the Gengar laughed eerily. "You are slowly dying. I have easily done what so many Pokemon have failed to do before me. I have destroyed you!"

"Hah," Aura said harshly, getting up. "I don't think so." He weakly raised his arms and braced himself. "Dark Pulse!" he shouted. A shadowy ball of energy formed at his palms, and shot toward the gengar quickly. Gengar tried to teleport away, but wsn't fast enough. The ball exploded on contact. Gengar screamed, and fell over, bleeding from his chest, falling as if in slow motion. Soon, he fell over, dead.

Alakazam watched this display of violence with fear. Aura laughed bitterly. "The curse is gone now.." he said. "We're fine."

"Damn!" Saturn shouted. "Fine! Taste my next Pokemon. Go, Infernape!" He sent out a strong looking ape, with a flaming head. He had brutally powerful looking fists, which looked like they could punch through steel. "Have fun trying to beat this..." Saturn laughed.

"I will!" shouted Gust, flying forward. "This should be easy."

"No!" Saturn screamed at the Pokemon with obvious type advantage over Infernape. "That's no fair!"

"Neither is sending hundreds of Pokemon and trainers to kill us while you sit in your room like a sissy little girl," Aura spat. "Gust!" The Pelipper turned back. "Take care of him, would ya?"

Gust nodded. "Sure thing, Aura," he said. But Infenape was gone when Gust turned to face him. Gust turned in every direction, looking for the Infernape. Suddenly, Infernape flew out of seemingly nowhere at high speed, and unleashed a Close Combat attack on Gust. Gust flew back, slightly weakened. "You used an attack with a type disadvantage?" Gust asked, already panting.

"Well, all my attacks have a disadvantage," Saturn said. "Which reminds me. Alakazam. Get in the battle too. Use Psychic!" Alakazam jumped forward, and unleashed a psychic assault on the Pelipper. Aura jumped forward too.

"Two Pokemon against one?" he said. "That's not fair."

"All's fair in love and war," Saturn said, sticking out his tongue like a child. "And that includes beating the living crap out of a defenseless Pokemon. We're Team Galactic, punk. Deal with it."

"Oh, 'all's fair in love and war,'" Aura mocked. "All except when your enemy sends out a Pokemon strong against yours."

"Exactly," Saturn smiled. "Now shut up and battle! Or I'll just have to kill you first."

Lash

Years
  • While the Gengar was killed by the Dark Pulse attack, Pat had been running around for around the Sinnoh Region all night, hoping to get a reception to another Trainers Pokemon Navigation System. However, he had no luck. The Absol is getting rather angry, as the two draw in on one of the three nearby lakes. Absol then picks up a trail of Pokemon fighting, and he leads Pat into the forest. After around 10 minutes of traveling around in the forest area, Pat grabs out his gun from his back, cocking it once. Absol jumps up into a tree, keeping quiet however, attempting to make no sounds during its movements. The trainer holds his gun and turns his head around slightly towards the battle field, seeing an Infernape and the cadaver of a Gengar.

The Infernape's fist glows a vibrant blue color, power enraging through the fist, the fire Pokemon runs towards the trainer attempting to punch him with the power fist. All of a sudden, Pat thrusts around, firing off three bullets at the Infernape, all hitting it in the chest, sending it backwards, killing the Pokemon. Then an Absol jumps from the tree next to Pat. Absol and Pat are next to the other trainer who was about to be attacked.

"I thought I would join in on the fight. I heard about Pokemon worldwide attacking us trainers, however luckily not all Pokemon have turned against us. Lets get ready for battle. I have a plan though, but we will have to keep quiet about it. But make sure you only kill the Pokemon as a last resort, though I am one to be talking seeing as I killed that Infernape. My names Pat by the way."

While making his little speech, he did'nt look once at the trainer, but just kept making his so called heroic little speech. He puts his gun to hold in his left hand for a couple seconds, using his right to pull up his knife from his dagger holder strapped to his right leg. He pulls out the knife, then quickly switches the weapons, so he can still hold the gun and charge it with his right hand, and handing his dagger to the trainer. He then cocks his gun once more, as the Absol's sickle begins to glow with a wind power surrounding the sharp part for battle, the Pokemon steps infront of Pat, obviously wanting to battle.

"We should let out Pokemon fight first. However, if it gets to out of hand we will step in. But I will reveal my plan later, kay?"

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "A little bit of reinforcements eh? This might be the breaking point of this battle..."

With the little strength Fayt had, he charged at Commander Saturn, while the Alakazam and the Gengar were shielding themselves with the Dark Pulse using their last bit of energy. The Luxray dashed past the new human and the Absol in the battle, as he electricuted Commander Saturn and slammed him out of the cave as he fell into the water. The Alakazam used a bit of his energy to bring it's master back into the cave and used Recover. A white light began to surround the Alakazam as he was healed.

"Grr, this will need to end quickly," Commander Saturn said as he returned his two pokemon and a grunt handed him two Master Balls.

"Heh, you'll see our true strength now. Here you shall see two of the strongest pokemon from Hoenn! Go Rayquaza and Latios! Destroy those fools!" Soon two Master Balls were sent outside of the cave, as a giantic green dragon appeared surrounding the lake, and a smaller blue-white one appeared as it flew straight into the cave, tackling any contender into the wall.

"Help," Latios said. "These Poke Balls force us to follow their every command, wheither we like it or not. I can't help you as they'll recapture me, but just help me escape this hell," Latios continued as a huge beam was sent flying into the cave from the ceiling, damaging anyone in the center of the room.

"Damnit, how the hell they managed to find these two..."

Lash

Years
  • Pat looked to the side holding his gun in his right hand still, with his hat creating a shadow over part of his face. He looks to the side, seeing a Luxray, obviously it not being an enemy, seeing as it electrocutes Galactic Commander Saturn. He then takes a peer at the two opposing Pokemon with Saturn. Seeing as he gave his knife to the trainer who he saved from the Infernape, the only other weapon he has with him is his Butterfly knife.However, he slightly smiles when the other trainer says, "Reinforcements", and how it could help end the huge battle. As Saturn pulls out the two Master Balls, Pat loads his gun once more, ready to pull the trigger. However, he looks in awe when the Pokemon he sends out are Rayquaza and Latios. The surprised trainer looks at the other two trainers with him, but surprisement quickly turns into anger when the Latios remarks that both Rayquaza and Latios are being forcefully controlled.

"What a sick bastard you are Saturn! Pokemon are not things to be forcefully controlled or tools for battle!"

The trainer glares at Saturn. He aims the gun at him once, but angrily turning it back down, not wanting to kill him, not wanting to be a killing monster like him. He remarks, "If only I had Charizard, then maybe Rayquaza could be knocked out.. But I guess all I have is Absol for the moment.." to himself, but slapping himself on the head, realizing that he does'nt need his best Pokemon to win, whatever he has at hand will work fine. He points out the two Dragon Pokemon to Absol. Absol nods, knowing what he must do; Try to knock out the two powerful Legendaries at all costs so the trainers can go in for the kill at Saturn. Absol then turns around, looking up at the two Legendaries flying around. Absol gets on both its hind legs, opening its mouth, and releasing the huge blast of Icy Cold wind; The attack being a Blizzard attack. The range of the attack is a little big, so the re might be a chance of the Dragons getting hit by the icy cold winds. However, before the Icy Cold blast of wind, Absol explained that he has to faint the the Dragons, so Saturn will deem them as useless and release them, the Legendary Pokemon being to big to even attempt to destroy. However, he asks if either Legend knows the move Counter, but fired away to quickly.

"Saturn, you are like any other Team Rocket Member, heartless slime that does'nt care about Pokemon.. How dare you control those legends against their own will, they deserve to be free, not to follow orders from a disgusting person like you.."

((Edit: I had to make it seem like I wasn't trying to heartlessly attacking anyone or anything.))

Last edited:

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Both dragon Pokemon flew around, avoiding the Blizzard, enraged at the human's Pokemon trying to kill them. "Tell that human to stop," Latios said. "We only want to escape from Saturn. Please. Take us with you."

"Human, stop!" Aura said, running up to the person and the Absol. "Those Latios and Rayquaza aren't evil. They want to escape from Saturn. I'm Aura, and I'm in a group of Pokemon who are trying to stop Team Galactic." Aura had no idea how many times he had told this speech to humans and Pokemon alike, and he didn't know how much more times, but he was going to tell it again.

"Who are you?" he said to the Absol. "Why are you here with this human, when you could be helping us?"

"Aura, quick!" said Latios. Aura turned. Saturn had figured out Rayquaza and Latios were trying to escape when they didn't attack. The Galactic admin was now enraged, and he didn't have any more Pokemon to send out. The battle was over.

"Damn you, Pokemon!" he screamed at Latios and Rayquaza. "We will meet again! Fine! Run if you wish, but we will follow you to Fullmoon Island! Team galactic will return, twice as strong!" Suddenly the entire room became dark, and it lit up just as fast. Every Team Galactic member ws gone somehow, even the unconscious ones, and the dead Pokemon were gone. They were left with an empty, bloodstained room.

Aura looked around seeing everyone gone. "Looks like the battle's over." He turned to Latios and Rayquaza.

"Thank you, pokemon," Latios said. "If we can ever repay you, we will. I hope we meet again." Aura nodded, and they flew off.

Aura turned back to the others. "So, Fullmoon Island it is. We have to save Cresselia." He turned back to the human and the Absol. "Can we trust you to go with us?"

Lash

Years
  • ((OOC: I am not trying to kill them xD
    Sorry if I made it sound like that, but I am only trying to faint them so Saturn could deem them as useless and release them, not being able to kill them due to their immense size xD))

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • ((OK, sure, but can you, like, edit your post and say if you're going with us or not? I mean, that's kinda the main question, but yeah, I get the thing with Rayquaza and Latios.))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back