• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Looking good, can't wait until it comes out, it will be like Pokemon World Online, except there will be actual players online instead of fake players that just say random words like "Hi" and "Bye".

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
Years
It feels like a million years since I last checked this. I've been away for a long time but I'm ecstatic to see this project hasn't died off yet. I'll be hanging around, lurking in the shadows and waiting for the beta to come out. Expect a long review of the game when it's out.

Rabla

Master of the Keyblade
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
This is worthy of a bump.

Anything new to show off Kyle?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
You guys must really want me to lock this thread.
3 reports all just to close this.

Anyways, the rules are you cannot post in a thread that's last post was over a month old unless your the thread creator (current developer) posting an update on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back