• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Looks aweesome, best tiles i've ever seen used in a game.
Good Luck!

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
Years
Hey kyledove,
I haven't been on this website or played an official Pokemon game in over a year, and, when I returned to this site today, I had to dig pretty deep into the game showcase to find the games that I was looking forward to all those years back. Your game, however, was on the first page! I'm glad to see you are so devoted and not foolishly rushing this fantastic game. You inspire me to revive my old interest in making tiles, sprites, features, and fakemon. Good luck, sir, and I hope you continue to be meticulous and creative in your work without paying heed to the impatience of some.
--Mista T

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Kyle, the new images are amazing :D I especially love the bird pokemon's flying sprite.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
Kyledove your game are incredible I really like what the toilets, school, shopping center, the garden, well I hope updates

bye

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Well theres not much to say about the graphics since they live up to Kyledove's incredible standards :)

So i'll ask about the gameplay:
1. On the features list, it says we can run from battles. does this mean wild AND trainer battles?
2. The features list also says we can buy and sell items. Is this only in stores, or can we buy, sell and trade items with each other?
3. Will there be HM's, or items replacing them?

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
There are many screenshots and posts from Kyledove which can answer that for you...

But, yes. There will be original Pokemon.

Actually no, here is something I found in the first post of the thread: "We try to reduce a lot of connections to the official pokemon name, in order to avoid being sued or anything which is why there are no official pokemon in the game (like pikachu.)"

Atomic Reactor

Yeah, he asked about original though. not official.
I believe he was asking if there will be new original pokemon, if not, i'm sure that's what Yuoaman interpreted it aswell. :P

Years
Alright this game looks nice but how have you thought up the Elite Four and becoming Pokemon champion, I had a vision how it would go on:

First people need to gather all 8 badges to enter the Elite Four tournament, then people are divided to brackets to fight each other, and the one who stands last will go and challange the Elite Four and if he wins he will challenge Champion and probably become champion himself/herself. And when the tournament is over everyone loses their badges and have to get them again, of course the pokemons will be harder in the gyms and stuff. It would go on with one month cycles, champion could be challanged once a month by the winner of the major tournament :)

Btw, It has been months since author last posted anything, is he okay?

Bordew5

PokéTect
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
Looks better than most online pokemon games I've seen. Also, cool pokecenter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back