• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Oh wow. Kyledove, I've always liked your work but this seems very good.
I wish you and your team good luck and I look forward to playing the finished product.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Nice job as usual Kyledove! Loved the battle background so much.
Great job. Keep it up!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Really loving the battle backgrounds KyleDove you never seem to disappoint me ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Oh god. That's magnificent. Wonderful pixel works. imho mmo is something that will fit perfectly Pokémon games. Wanna see some news! èwé

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
You know, I think I'd still be anxious for this even if it wasn't online XD

And the first game I'm patiently awaiting :D

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I think I already sent you a pm, but if not I'll ask here. I've seen a couple of people using your tiles from this, and wanted to know if they are public.
Tanks,
Sab

Years
I think I already sent you a pm, but if not I'll ask here. I've seen a couple of people using your tiles from this, and wanted to know if they are public.
Tanks,
Sab

I think I can answer this (as kyledove has said it loads of times) NONE of the tiles in kyle's MMO are for public use. So those people you have seen using them would fall under the category of committing sprite theft.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thanks everyone! Not sure if I said this, but the mmo is going to be making a comeback soon, and it's gonna be even better. I've taken time to revamp a lot of the old graphics, and my programmer has been re-writing a lot of his code to make it even better.

This means we may see an early release before christmas.

For now, some are some little cut outs of a map I just finished revamping. (NOT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS)
farmscenery.png

Yes I didn't blur them..so please please don't steal. None of these tiles are to be used by the public and are for the mmo ONLY. If people don't listen I will have to go back to blurring everything.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Very nice! I love the little add-ones. They are both funny and ingenious. And also, YAY! the greatest Pokemon MMO is back!

Novus

The English Kiwi
Years
Your tiles never fail to disappoint Kyledove, and what great timing. The day after I return to PC, an update from the game that kept me checking back in after I'd left, excellent.

Wow, a release before Christmas, great news and just checking, is that a "full" game release or like a demo/teaser kinda thing?

Haha, seeing your tiles again has made me wanna get back to good old Paint and work up some new ones myself. Thanks for the inspiration mate.

Keep those juicy little teasers coming ;)
-Novus-

mitchell114

Owner of Pokemon Yango version
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
The tiles are just in one word Awesome keep up te good work.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
Whenever I look at your maps it makes me wonder why I broke off from the traditional layout for Pokemon maps in my game. Then I realized it's because I couldn't compete with your awesome tiles to pull off impressive maps like that. Keep up the good work. :)

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
How many people will be able to play at once? I tried Pokémon World Online and I was able to get on once, but never again because of the server size. I hope many people can play at the same time.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I love the little birdie overworld in the first screenie :*

really it's very nice :) lol

screenies look great, the announcement that a possible Christmas release will probably excite most people :P glad to hear it though :)

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I've been watching through you're thread and i must say you did some amazing stuff.
I wish you good luck with future updates :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2010
Looks really good, seriously can't wait for the release, those maps look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back