• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Harry listened attentively to her response, but she seemed diferrent when she mentioned her dad. Not exactly depression or morning, but remembrance. Yet, in a second the feeling disappeared as she brushed her hair over the her shoulder with elegance.

Skye looked over at Harry and said, "Sorry...I'm a bit of a babbler when I get talking."

Harry smiled. "It's okay." he responded. "I enjoy listening to others and their lives." He gazed into her eyes, seeing something special about them. Her cheeks glowed slightly red, seeming to brighten her face. For a moment, he stared at her, wondering what secrets she kept inside of her heart.

His thought process suddenly jumped as Skye turned to him and asked about his life. Thoughts raced through his mind about what to say, yet just as he was about to speak when, suddenly, a teacher interrupted.

Harry looked up, seeing a tall man wearing a long black coat over striped grey trousers. His brown hair seemed nicely combed and fit in perfectly with the other orderly facets of his looks. Even his shoes seemed to shine along with his official attire. In his hands, he held a packet of papers, flipping through them as he called out each student's name and told them their dorm numbers. While the room quieted down to hear the teacher, Harry still could hear conversations around the room.

Finally, the teacher managed to call his name. Slowly, Harry rose from the comfortable chair and walked to the teacher.

"Harry Kim." he said, not even looking up from his paper. "You'll be in room 302. As for your pokemon, it says here that you already have a Bulbasaur. That's fine as long as you obey school rules regarding pokemon."

The teacher went on to call several more names. Harry went over the number in his head several times to remember it and walked back to his seat next to Skye. Already, a small group seemed to form in the seats near them.

"I'm in room 302." he asked, curiously. "Do you guys know anyone with that dorm number?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"302..." Skye turned the number over in her head, trying to remember if she had heard anyone mention it. Her thoughtful face became a smiling one once more as the ends of her lips curled upwards. "I don't remember anyone saying anything about it, but if it's any consolation, your room is almost above mine!"

She chuckled and looked at her shoes. Something like the sensation of fluttering Butterfree played around in her stomach. She looked back at Harry, supressing a yawn to try and hide how tired she was. A trip all the way from Celadon was certainly a little tiring.

"Do you think the teachers have anything else to say or anything?" she asked, her eyelids blinking heavily. "I'd really like to get unpacked and maybe take a nap or something."

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
OOC: Skye, you can be in the same dorm as me ^_^
----------------
Anna leaned over Ali to introduce herself.
"For all of your I don't know, my name is Anna," she said smiling. She sat back and her Friend ball started to shake and and Eevee popped out of it.
"Well I guess my new Eevee wants to say hi," she cooed to the pokemon. "I'm gonna call you Leo. She sat back and waited for the other students to get their dorm assignments.

Years
"Oh, I'm in room 302!" Ali said, happily. "It'll be nice to be with you! Marina, Danny, d o you two have your dorms assigned yet?" He asked, looking over to them. "I can't wait to see the new things they have at the school! It's been so long!!" He exclaimed, now looking up at the ceiling as he day-dreamed.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna sighed dreamily, wondering if any of the many rules she has broken has changed.
"I can't wait untill classes, this is going to be so much fun," Anna sighed as she looked to Ali.
"I wonder what rules have changed," she said slyly.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"It'll be so fun to room with you, Anna!" Skye exclaimed. "If you don't mind, could you show me around since you've been here before?"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna smilied happily and Leo hopped on her lap.
"Of course, as soon as we get our lecture me and Ali can show all of you around, because we know this place like the back of our hands," she said looking to Ali. "Right?"
"Eevee!", Leo said hopping of Anna's lap onto Ali's and Anna started to laugh.
"He reminds me of Lava((the pokemon I had when the academy was new))," Anna laughed harder.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
Harry looked over to Skye as she mused over his question. Shaking her head, she said she didn't know, then looked down, yawning slightly. She looked back up and Harry could see her weariness.

"I see you're tired." Harry remarked, patting her on the shoulder. "Don't worry, it's most likely that after the teacher finishes the list and tells everyone where they will be sleeping, that he'll give the openning oratation and release us to our own activities."

Just as he finished, another boy interjected, answering Harry's question. His purple hair covered his head. A black overshirt covered a white one underneath and matched nicely with his black pants. All of this over his light pink skin.

?Oh, I?m in room 302!? he said, happily. ?It?ll be nice to be with you!" Harry smiled as the boy seemed to move on to talk to the other people around them.

Harry shook his head in amusement. His roomate certainly was an interesting person. And, based on his closeness with his friend, it appeared as if he knew her, though as to their relationship to be friendly, at least.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
?It?ll be nice to be with you! Marina, Danny, do you two have your dorms assigned yet??
Marina nodded. "Yeah..." she said. She sighed and placed her hand inside her bag, she took out the key. "Room 219...wonder who's my roomate." she thought. She then looked at the her watch. "What time does class start?" she asked. While waiting for someone to answer, she looked at her schedules again. "Pokemon Legends..." she thought, the smile on her face not leaving. "...Sounds cool."

Years
OOC: I think 4 people have gotta post their dorm Nos yet. Shineyelectrode, Sapphire Latios, Charizard_ma and JoWood.

IC: "Yeah my dorm is 507."
"Man these teachers are taking a while to give everyone a key." I thought as I saw some kids lining up to get their dorm numbers.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"That sounds awesome, Anna. It would be so helpful if you would show me around!" Skye exclaimed excitedly, her tiredness seeming to vanish a bit. Something in her shoulder bag began to shake violently.

A muffled metalic popping sound came from her bag, and shortly, a Pikachu wearing pink bows on the ends of her ears emerged. She looked up at Skye almost angrily with an indignant, "chu!"

"Aw...don't be mad with me, Agile," Skye told her companion, reaching down to pick up the Pikachu. "I thought you'd be tired after the trip...that's all."

Skye scruffed Agile behind the ears with her fingers. The Pikachu respsonded with a content, "Pika..." and settled into Skye's arms. Skye looked over at Harry.

"I'd like you to meet Agile," she told him. "I've had her with me my whole life. My dad found her as a baby abandoned by her trainer and brought her home when I was little." Agile grinned and nodded. "She's been my very best friend."

Skye's blue-indigo eyes seemed to soften to an almost liquid consistency when she mentioned her father again, but in the time she moved onto the next word, the reminiscent tinge to her expression had changed. She hugged Agile, who had sensed her change in emotion.

"Did you bring a Pokemon with you, or did you recieve one when you got here?" Skye prompted, and Agile peered at Harry over the arm of the chair, looking intently in search of a sign of a Pokeball in a very curious manner.

Years
"Well, looks like they're having fun!" Ali stated, as he smiled at Anna. "It'll be hard for us to show the others around, they completely re-vamped the whole campus, it should be exciting to find our way around this huge area!" He said, eagerly waiting for the speech from the teacher standing up front, so that he could finally unpack his things. He slouched into his chair, put his arm around Anna, then continued to wait.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I yawned and saw the group of kids waiting. I let my Growlithe out and walked into the room. "Come on, Blaze! Let's go say hi to everyone!" I said smiling. I ran up to Danny and said, "Hi! My name's Blaze and this is my growlithe Blaze! What's your name?" I then held out my hand for him to shake it.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna leaned on Ali's shoulder and she sighed.
"Come on couldn't have changed much... and my room number sounds so familar...," she said smiling. She looked to Leo who had fallen asleep on Ali's lap and the Eevee's ears were across it's face.
"Awwww how cute," Anna whispered looking to her pokemon.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
OOC: OMG I am srry I havn't posted. The past month has been sooo hectic! What with me being confirmed and gettign the party set up and then me being sick! Can I still come in I alreayd have my stats posted awhile ago. Can someone just fill me in if its not too muhc trouble?

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
OOC: You didn't miss much, well we are in the Great Hall getting our pokemon (if you didn't bring it with you), and you will get your key to your dorm ^_^

Years
Ali giggled as he felt Leo's warmth against him. "Hehe… He's so cute…" He said, tilting his head onto Anna's. At this point, he felt like jumping out of his seat, and running up and down the hall, he was so keen on finally being able to travel around the school grounds for a little while, and wanted to catch-up with his old teachers, as well as meet the newer ones.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
There was feedback at the front of the hall and through a microphone.
"AHEM! I will not keep you long, so you will be able to get settled in for class tommorow, please be advised that males/females will not be allowed in the oppsite genders dorm after 8:30 at night," the teacher started.
Anna covered her mouth and looked to Ali and whispered,"Think they found out about me fallin' asleep in your dorm last year????"
".... and you must not go futher then the school grounds, if you did not get your dorm assignment please report to room 206 within the day," the teacher finished.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
"I'd like you to meet Agile." Skye said, "I've had her with me my whole life. My dad found her as a baby abandoned by her trainer and brought her home when I was little. She's been my very best friend."

Harry looked up as she spoke and saw the same change in her eyes as before. There was something important whenever she mentioned her father, something deep and special. Yet, again, the feeling vanished as she politely asked him about his life.

"Did you bring a Pokemon with you, or did you recieve one when you got here?" Skye said as her Pikachu, Agile, seemed to search for a pokeball around his clothing.

"Actually, I did." Harry happily responded.

Unzipping his jacket, he pulled off a single red and white pokeball from a pocket located on the inside. Pressing the white button in the front, he enlarged the pokeball and held it out in front of him.

"Come on out Bulbasaur" Harry simply said. Immediately, the ball popped open along the middle crack. What seemed to be white energy shot out from the sphere and traveled directly to the floor. Just as soon as it reached the ground, the energy quickly formed into a familair shape. The blue body with dark blue spots appeared under a large green bulb on his back. For paws stood at the bottom. Finally, its head formed and two bright red eyes glanced upward to Harry.

"Bulbasaur!" he cried and jumped up onto Harry's lap, causing Harry to laugh.

"Heh. It's nice to see you too, Bulbasaur."

Harry pointed to Skye and Agile. "Bulbasaur, meet our new friends, Skye and Agile the Pikachu."

"Bulbasaur!" he cried happily.

Years
Ali sunk into his chair, blushing, hoping that no one else had heard what Anna stated. He gasped, and sat back up when he noticed Leo slipping off his legs. "Is that all?" He asked Anna. "Can we go now?" He suddenly noticed Bulbasaur and Pikachu on his side, then saw that many of the students were rising from their seats, and walking out the doors of the great hall. Looking over at Anna, he asked, "Could you maybe consider getting Leo off of me, so we can unpack? ^.^;;"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back