• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Region Battle

Where should Professor Yew live?

• One Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Island

• Five Island

• Six Island

• Seven Island

• Eight Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
Pokemon:Country Battle

Rules:
1.No god-modding.
2.Choose any region.
3.Only take a starter from the list.

Characters:
Stephen-Stephen,Pokemon Master
Travis-Ransit
Lance-Poketop123
Trever-Mercenary
Professor Yew-Stephen,Pokemon Master
Chris-pkmn mstr
Al-Al Hirak
Team Rocket(This counts as three characters)-Ransit
Team Magna(This counts as three characters)-
Team Aqua(This counts as three characters)-Al Hirak

Plot:Team Rocket,Team Magna,and Team Aqua,have kidnapped all Gym Leaders in Hoenn!Pokemon Trainers are called to meet Professor Yew,who will give them their first pokemon.Rocket,Magna,and Aqua have started a tournament....but.....before the tournament begins....R,M,and A kidnap the Elite Four!The tournament is being held in Hoenn.Trainers from different countries wish to win this tournament.Their main goal is to beat Team R,Team M,and Team A,and free the Elite Four,and the Gym Leaders.

Starters:

Pikachu
Torchic
Bulbasaur

Just give the name,age,country,and Starter of your character.Your character will then meet Professor Yew and he will give you your Starter.

Mine:

Name:Stephen
Starter:Pikachu

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
(( I am here to help!! ^_^ Suggestions: Make a plotline such as a bad guy or the world coming to an end and make things a bit more detailed and people will want to join. Also if you can come up with a twist that no one else has used yet that would be awesome! ^_^ *cheers on Stephen* You can do it!!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Uhh, you got to be more specific then that. What regions are there to choose from? Ireland is a region? o___O;; Also where does this Professor Yew live? Wheres the totamant being held? And whats our main goal in the story??????

Years
HAY,im Ransit's Bro add me in!

Name-Trever
Age-13
Country-Kansas(US)
Starter-Can you add a pokemon like abra?or ill be pikachu,if u cant.

Travis lives In Hutchinson Kansas:snea:

StephenPokemon Master

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
OOC:Added.I'll play Professor Yew.I need people to do Team Rocket,Team Magna,and Team Aqua.

StephenPokemon Master

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
I am not putting Team Rocket seperate.If you play Team Rocket you play Jesse,James,and Meowth.

StephenPokemon Master

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
OOC:Yes,we're starting now.But the tournament won't start until some people play Team Manga and Team Aqua.

Back