• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Region Battle

Where should Professor Yew live?

• One Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Island

• Five Island

• Six Island

• Seven Island

• Eight Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Ransit said:
    well i have an idea i could say that i had my pokemon stolen right before i whited out so team magma maxie and his team have my pokemon ...that works:)

OOC:I was talking about Mercenary.

Mercenary said:
    omg......what are the starters?ill start over if its alright with you.

Starters:

Pikachu
    Torchic
    Bulbasaur

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    OOC:Just you,Mercenary.To make things fair,when a starter pokemon is gave to a trainer,Professor Yew will have another starter pokemon that is the same.

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    OOC:Your character can have Pikachu.

"A ticket to....NINE ISLAND OFF THE REGION OF KANTO!?To meet..Professor Yew....who will give you your first Pokemon.....!",Stephen said,jumping up in joy.

Years
  • i am at my moms house.i walk to the pokemon center and find a magazine,i look threw it and something falls out....A TICKET TO NINE ISLANDS!!!!i think how cool!.

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Stephen rushes to his dad,showing him the ticket."Son,I'll let you go to Nine Island.",said his Dad."Aw,thanks,Dad!"

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Stephen thinks,My first Pokemon,cool!He looks at the ticket and sees the list of Starter Pokemon."Pikachu,Bulbasaur,and Torchic.I think I'll take Pikachu."Stephen rushes over to his Dad."Dad,dad,could you bring me to the airport?""Sure,son.""Thanks.""Get in the car then!"Stephen and his dad get into the car,and drive to the airport.

Years
  • it says on the bottom of sheet that 3 pokemon of choice.Torchic,Pikachu,or Bulbasaur.i think about it while i walk to airport only 2 miles away.....i realy like Pikachu alot but its yellow and the bulbasaur is green i dont like green or yellow so i pick Torchic.....now 1 more mile......now im there.....

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
  • As ransit walks through the valleys he finds a pokemon center, as he walks in he meets a man in shrouds he says ''Hey, You Kid!, As I approach the mysterious man he shows me a ticket to the famous nine island of kanto. At this point I am utterly amazed at how a man would have the ticket in the middle of knowwhere. And he says '' Arent you a trainer?, you have no pokemon and look pretty banged up! I reply, ''Yah I had an encounter with a gang of thieves. And we talk for about an hour. So he tells me '' Fine you seem to have the potential to put this to good use and get your pokemon team back and clean the skum off this earth. So I ask who he is ands he replies stevens father...you may not know him yet but you will He is already at the islands preparing for the tournament. And he asked if I could help him find an ally for the team round of the tournament. But 1st you must get your pokemon as so does my son. And a long journey awaits you and much training before you have enough valor as you did in your 1st battle with maxie. So he leads me to the harbor And I set off on my journey to meet the mysterious Stephen and get my pokemon!:) as you know I ONCE was the great grass trainer so naturally bulbasaur would be my choice
    omfg that is epic!!!!

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Stephen and his Dad get to the airport."Goodbye,son!""Goodbye,Dad!"Stephen boards the plane and sits down.

Years
  • i hand my ticket to the ticket guy and he says to go board the plane i go in and only see 2 seats left i look around i ask if that seats taken by this girl she says no but....(i think she is messed up so i dont sit by her) i see this kid i go to him and ask if the seats taken he says no (i think hes cool so i sit down by him) thanks the planes lifting off soon so be ready.........

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    OOC:Who's the kid?

Stephen remembered something...and he had a flashback of something when he was only 6.

Flashback:

Stephen's dad was getting suitcases ready.Stephen said,"What're you doing,Dad?"His dad said,"Getting ready to visit Nine Island to see Professor Yew."

End of flashback

Stephen was disturbed by something which made him forget the flashback.

Years
  • while the plane is starting in the air the kid asks me my name, i say Mercenary,Whats yours?*he says Josh*cool,where you going?im going to Nine islands,You? same here,cool

StephenPokemon Master

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Stephen looked in his suitcase for his laptop.He sent a e-mail to Professor Yew.

Email:

Hi,Professor Yew!It's me,Stephen!I'm coming to Nine Island!

Meanwhile on Nine Island....

Professor Yew was checking his emails and read Stephen's.

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
  • as I board the S.S Mariner I notice a battle tournament on the ship going on so I enter round1 of the 3 round 6 trainer tournament. The prize is A golden team magma symbol(this will come in handy later) almost looks like a sort of key to something? But I am itching for a challenge so I naturally enter...
    A trainer on the ship loaned me his rappidash(single-Battle matches)
    Round 1 Ransit vs Blaine(kanto fire gym leader!)
    (bad grammar coming up)

rappidash vs charmelion
    As rappidash is faster i strike 1st and attack with hooves to charmelions skull ...BANG! i hit it hard but as u know charmelions r tough cookies! he retalliates with a high level fire blast then he follows right behind it and attacks with fury swips on impact (fire blast connects also) but this pokemon isnt giving up so i use bash and instantly ram it off the ship lol and it survives dont worry!
    Round 2 (day 2 of 3)
    Ransit Vs Gary
    Gary oak hmmm name sounds familiar i say as i ntice him and his crowd of cheerleaders. Gary gary hes our man if he cant do it no1 can
    but that is soon changed after i notice he has only a meer tauros not! those r tough!
    to shorten this good setup ill go to the ending Both pokemon are insanely tired..after a 2hr battle but tauros charges at rappidash and misses so my rappidash does a quick attack and takes it out
    (Round 3)
    seems like the trainer has dissappeared(how weird)
    who would have done this? why? it just doesnt add up! so i return the powerful rappidash and obtain the prize and go to my bed and sleep and wait for what comes 2morrow!

Years
  • while almost to Nine islands i get bored and lose track of time so i start to sleep!until the flight is over!i told josh to wake me up when were at the air port

Back