• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Region Battle

Where should Professor Yew live?

• One Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Island

• Five Island

• Six Island

• Seven Island

• Eight Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kurosaki

Okay, first of all, you guys don't use *'s to show actions. You write COMPLETE sentences: "I bumped into him, and he dropped his ticket." Like that.

Secondly, Mercenary, you were godmodding by saying he dropped his ticket. Godmodding is definately not allowed, and I'm requesting you stop.

Finally, write more then one sentence per post.

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    OOC:Mercenary,keep on going like this and you'll get banned from this RPG.Your character doesn't have his first Pokemon yet!Also,don't double post.

Years
  • I walk out of my house and look around at the trees and grass......i walk to my dads house,talk to him about pokemon and what they are for.......i learn alot

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
  • uhhh hey like my trainer card? custom sig:).
    um i faced the leader of team magma after i chased him up mount chimney after he defeated flannery and stole her pokemon and took over the gym.and it is down to my arbok,nidoking vs his mightyena, Sharpedo and 1st i strike with arboks poison fang but miss and sharpedo clamps him and in response my arbok wraps him so they are in a submission battle while my nidoking is in defensive position and mighteyena uss swagger to confuse my nidoking into assaulting both arbok and sharpedo knocking them both out in kamikazi body slam.! then my nidoking has his senses returned and attacks with earthquake sending sharpedo flying and then while nidoking gets ready to finish it with a tail whip he is attacked by 3 poocheyenas and 2 carvanha and is overwhelmed and can only take 2 poocheyenas before i was defeated and whited out.....I wake up in a strange place i had never been i notice a man in a kilt and ask where am i?? and he replies ireland mate! and at this point i begin searching for a pokemon center in the area to heal my damaged team............
    EDIT: I really dont feel like capitalizing and adding periods to all of that! lol and i get worked up

Last edited:
    Years
  • im sorry.....

after i train with my dad gives me a pokemon,and says......*now go on and look for your own adventure i already found mine with my other son* i say *bye dad!!!!* i cant wait to see you again when i get better with my abra u gave me!.....i go to this Psycic gym....i see a Lady in there she sayd to come in. I go in...she says Call me Sabrina,*ok* me and her go into this room with 2 poke balls in it.she says choose your destiny*either go right if you can learn fast*go left if you learn slow*i go left,she hands me the poke ball....The pokemon Just wildly Pops Out!!!,it seems to like you says Sabrina...........

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
  • lol what ur saying is u have 2 pokemon now!? an abra & another! lol..
    EDIT: uhh merc doesnt know what hes doing hes new to this forum thats why... and thats just the prologue to how i want to get revenge and save the gym leaders, and enter the tournament so i have the chance to become well known while getting closer to my revenge on maxie..

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    OOC:You did too many bad things in the RPG...
    Examples:
    1.You get your first Pokemon from Professor Yew!
    2.Abra is not a starter Pokemon your character can have!

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
  • Stephen said:
    OOC:You did too many bad things in the RPG...
    Examples:
    1.You get your first Pokemon from Professor Yew!
    2.Abra is not a starter Pokemon your character can have!
    well i have an idea i could say that i had my pokemon stolen right before i whited out so team magma maxie and his team have my pokemon ...that works:)

Back