• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the Pokéworld?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Try to be specific, but base the location on the game-world since not everyone knows all the anime-episodes.

For me it would be a nice apartment in Goldenrod and a larger place in Cerulean. Up north, would like to take over Bill's cottage.

PS) What do you think about which town is the 'capital' of Pokéworld?

XaRhS

i would prefer to live in the hoenn region in mossdeep city because it's surrounded by the sea and i like that
    REGIONS>CAPITALS
    johto>the town which sabrina is the gym leader
    kanto>ecruteak city
    hoenn>mauville city
    sinnoh>-(i haven't played d/p yet,lolz!!!)

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • i would prefer to live in the hoenn region in mossdeep city because it's surrounded by the sea and i like that
    REGIONS>CAPITALS
    johto>the town which sabrina is the gym leader
    kanto>ecruteak city
    hoenn>mauville city
    sinnoh>-(i haven't played d/p yet,lolz!!!)

you got johto and kanto mixed up.

I would live at Olivine City. Jasmine's there fools!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, here are my choices for regions:
    Johto: Goldenrod city
    Kanto: Vermillion city
    Hoenn: Sootopolis
    Sinnoh: Heartrome city
    But I'd like to live in Goldenrod most.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Up north, would like to take over Bill's cottage.

Good luck. I'd probably be the one sleeping in his living room. XD

Seriously, to answer the question, I'd probably want to live in Cerulean City (not only because of its proximity to the Sea Cottage but also ZOMG WATER POKEMON) or Goldenrod City (because I'd never be bored in a place with that many things to do). If I ended up in Hoenn or Sinnoh, I'd probably settle for Lilycove (quiet city with enough to do) or Hearthome (middle of everything, fairly large with enough to do as well). Yes, I wouldn't go for the Water Gyms in either region because Sootopolis is too freaking isolated, and I never really liked Crasher Wake.

PS) What do you think about which town is the 'capital' of Pokéworld?

Because Saffron and Celadon are based on the busier parts of Tokyo, I would assume either of them would be the capital of the nation as a whole (keeping in mind that regions are merely parts of nations but not the entire thing). Out of those two, it's probably Saffron because of its position in the very center of the Kanto region, although Celadon may be closer to the center of the known regions in general and appears to be a larger, more active city (implying a larger importance, although size and activity sometimes means nothing).

rusticolus

Grass/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    I'd live just west of the flying gym town, in Hoenn. I forget the name at present.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I'd live New Bark Town, in Johto. Brings me back to the beginning of the G/S/C games :cool:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Blackthorn City, known as Fusube City in the Japanese version. It's a quiet place in the mountains — my ideal home.

I've noticed how various people answering this thread have made geographical errors, so I encourage posters after me to check the Pokemon world maps.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • All right lets see...
    #1) Johto Region: Olivine City
    #2) Kanto Region: Cerulean City
    #3) Hoenn Region: Fallarbor Town
    #4) Sinnoh Region: Solaceon Town w/ a cabin near Snowpoint City

Reasons why: Olivine City is my first choice because I like being near the sea, in a smaller city but still busy enough to keep me active, easy transport to other places, great view, etc. Cerulean City because its a nice size place relatively quiet (unless TR is stealing things again), its the only city in Kanto with a river, the Cerulean Gym (my personal favorite) and great tech support because Bill lives just outside of town. Fallarbor because its quiet near a lot a nature and a great place for astronomy. Solaceon because its like a 15 minute walk to Hearthome, an hours drive from Veilstone, there's a great restaurant nearby, good journalism (as journalism major thats a key factor for me), ruins to research and quiet all around. Plus if I want to get away, I head to Snowpoint for snowboarding!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would live...

kanto: vermillion city
    jhoto: olivine city
    hoenn: Pacifilog city... I forgot the name, but it has logs. lol
    sinnoh: hearthrome city

Years
  • i would most likey just live in a normal house (Mabey pallet) but i would go on so many adventures i would not live there long i would just leave my family there like what ash dose

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The Saffron city gym. XD
    I'd just love the enviremont, and I'd be able to ask Sabrina to be a trainer there. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back