• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the Pokéworld?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Oh, and of course for the shopping too! ^.^

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
(600!! Yipeee!)

Actually, its a difficult choice. A lot of the Pokemon universe has beautiful & breathtaking scenery.I would rather travel than just staying in one place,sightseeing & exploring the different regions & pokemon of the Pokemon universe.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Mossdeep City, Hoenn, Pacifidlog Town, Hoenn, Sootopolis City, Hoenn. I loved thestructure of the towns, especially when you go swimming all day xD.

But then, I much rather prefer Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, though I hate the cold. DD:

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
Years
I'd probably live on Two Island in the Sevii Islands. It's peaceful there, and if it gets boring, I could just take the ferry to the other islands or to Kanto.

Years
In Kanto I'd probably say Vermillion City. Why? Probably because it's not too Important (Not Counting the Ferry) and it's by the Sea. A Nice view at Sunset.

In Johto, I'd say Olivine City. Why? Similar Reasons to Kanto.

In Hoenn, I'd probably say Lillycove City. Why? It seems like a place for me to be at ease.

In Sinnoh, I'd say Floaroma Town. Probably because it's filled with Nature. A Perfect place for the Chikorita I'd have with me.

:t152:

Walrein

Banned
Years
I would like to live near Mt. Moon in Kanto, in Pryce's GYM in Jhoto, on the top of Mt. Pyre in Honnen, and in Snowpoint city in Shinoh.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I would probably live in Sootopolis City in Hoenn.

It just seems so peaceful and so fun there...

Years
I'm a Pokemon Trainer, I don't live anywhere. lolz.

Well, actually, for Johto, I'd live in.. Cinnabar Island, cause I love Blaine, and fire type Pokemon. For Kanto, I'd live in.. well.. I'm not sure actually. I don't really remember the other cities from the newer games, due to lack of attention span, but I'll take a look now that you've mentioned it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
I would live in Goldenrod City or in Azalea Town.

You probably didn't notice, but this thread hadn't been posted in since August 17th. That's well over the one month deadline, so on goes the lock.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back