• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the Pokéworld?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Probably Saffron City. It's possibly the capital of Kanto, has a train to Johto, and Sabrina is the Psychic-type gym leader so I can probably start out as a Pokemon trainer with a psychic such as Abra, Ralts... Erm... Drowzee... Or a Beldum? Hoenn would probably be Mauville, it's a centerpiece of Hoenn and has paths to a couple of cities. In Sinnoh, probably Hearthrome... I'm not that sure.

Years
Kanto: Cinnabar City
Johto: Blackthorn City
Hoenn: SLateport City or Evergrande City
Sinnoh: Sunnyshore City
Fiorre: Summerland
Orre: Phenac City
I would also like to like in poketopia!

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
I would like to live in Pallet town,Pewter city or Oreburgh.
Because there cool.
(It really wouldnt matter where I'd live Cause I would be on adventures al the time;))
PS) What do you think about which town is the 'capital' of Pokéworld?
Ive always pictured saffron as the capital so....
Yeah, Saffron is definetly the capital.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
Kanto: Fuchsia City (Safari Zone=Pwn)
Johto: Blackthorn City
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:

(Crossed out regions fail at life)

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2008
This is a hard choice. There are so many beautiful and picturesque places, as show in the anime too. I guess I would have to go with the Seafoam Islands. I haven't played or watched anything from the Sinnoh and Hoenn region yet. A close second would be a place like Sunny Town(http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP036)

Decypher

Craig Marshall
Years
I would have to say Pallet town. I've always liked what Pallet town looks like the anime, plus its near Proffesor Oaks lab.

I've never really thought of places in Pokemon being capitals, so I'm not sure.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
kanto- celdon city
johto-golden rod city
hoenn-pellaburg city
sinnoh-hearthome city

personally i like hearthome city the best pokemon contest the entertainments amity square and a really great poffin house too hearthome city is my kind of city i enjoy the best.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
Inside Ashes house in Kanto, he got one cute mum.

Ps. I'd have to buy a toilet though because no where in the Pokémon games/anime has toilets, do they all do it in the woods or something?

moments.

quixotic
Years
Lol they all run to the woods to go to the toilet...
I would probably live in Pallet Town. It is just a nice little town and community.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm, lemme think...

Kanto- Lavender- I just need to live where the cubones are <3
Jhoto- Mahogany- I don't really care for many of the towns in Jhoto, so I guess I chose this one because of the lake of rage.
Hoenn- Lavaridge- Again, not many places stood out in Hoenn, so I just chose this one because the pokemon around that area are cool.
Sinnoh- Pastoria- Definitely my favorite place in Sinnoh. The great marsh has amazing pokemon and it's nice and cool in that town. I'd also be by the beach and the lake with Azelf.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
Floaroma.... I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.. Flowers.. Nice peaceful meadows... Definitely my kind of city..

TehQiGl

Feraligatr Mastah
Years
Where I originated my favorite hobby, babybonking; Hearthome City.

Everyday, I could walk my Pokemon in the SEGREGATED park and then go to the nice, quiet church with no sound and scream disrespectfully at the top of my lungs. Ahahaha.

dialga493

Dragon Master
Years
Uhhhhhhhh wow this ones a toughy

Kanto:seaform Cottage
Johto:Lake Of rage
Hoenn:larvage town
Sinnoh: veilstone city

Mon-Fri I'll be in the first three after wards it's like I'm in Las Vegas at Veilstone

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Heathome or Lilycove for the contest atmosphere. I love contest and dont lose them often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back