• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Haha, yeah. and as for planning I'm going to be working all day today, and won't be on 'til late tonight, or early tomorrow. However feel free to keep posting during my absence. Especially those still in Pyrite. I'll put a rather long post (depending) up inorder to catch up if nesseccery.

And we'll be informed of our matches by the announcer the same as the previous rounds, It'll be back and forth posting so the ones in the observation box will be able to comment.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
    Years
  • Also, just to clarify, Max is a secret agent, he isn't known by anyone, besides Yuki. Also, can't wait for the tournament to continue, is it ok if Max starts to try and build up friendships with the rest of us RPers 'cause I feel like Max is kinda out of the loop?

Also, I'm the same as Crimson, I live in the UK so you guys post while we're asleep. LOL :P

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Okay I get it. I just used Latios as an excuse to get back in, but I guess Max doesn't know he's from another universe yet so I'm not sure how we can make him a huge plotline :) But I guess if welcome up with something it would end up being crazy!

Iruko has some rights to be suspicious of Yuki, as he overheard a conversation with the scientist that seems to be causing trouble. I suspect that later on Iruko will probably argue with Yuki

Seth - please reveal the name of the scientist :)

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
  • Well, I could just be dragged into it as I keep snooping around and following Yuki?

To be honest, it could be the end of the world, Max would want to help.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Absol has sucked Max and Yuki into the vision as well without Iruko's command. So you both should both be in the same vision as the others now.

The vision will end soon so everyone can go back to normal soon. Iruko is about to take off on his own without anyone else knowing after being nearly killed.... again.... With Iruko being his character, he tries not to argue with anyone. Though there will probably be another confrontation. Like what happened between Seth and Iruko.

Ignore the first part. I'll let yall stay outside the vision.

After the vision. My own plot line continues. Anyone who tries to go after the man will be stopped by Absol. I'll let all your characters react before I continue talking.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm back far earlier than expected. The name of the Scientist has been revieled at Crimson's request. However only Seth knows it, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    I didn't wanna type up a huge thing on my iPod so I kept it short and simple without details xD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Lol no worries. Iruko is no longer in the same time as you all. He is taken back in time by Celebi who I asked Seth if I could use for this part. Most everyone should think he is dead. The man who had a pokemon shot the Flash Cannon as disappeared... for now. Iruko will take care of him later on.

Iruko will return at the tournament, but he will be late.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    eeek Celebi is one of my most favorite legendaries! I'm glad you included it. :D

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • See I dont know whats happening again -.- lol you guys. I understand tough iruko's been shot, and Yuki has a gut instinct es alive, so Yuki is goingto secretly sight share with Iruko

Mwahaahaa he failed!!!! Lol.

Yuki is pretty clueless at the moment, mainly because I cant be bothered to read 10 long posts at once. lol

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
  • Hey guys, the man in the black cloak is the scientist. Crimson and I disscussed it and he said it was ok. I wasn't sure weather to make him talk in my post or not, but I saw in an earlier post that Sheraku made him speak before so, I left it out. Could someone please notify me on what to do please.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Lol, we actually didn't post much. Don't think we even got to the next page yet. Think there was only about 4 to 6 posts after you all left, but I'll give a quick run down.

After, Iruko was shot and sent flying. Loryn tried to clean the wound and Iruko said forget it. Then Kaitlyn (My made up secondary character) and Loryn get into a small argument. And then Absol and Iruko disappear. Oh.... and Absol stole Seth's goggles. That is basically all that happened after you all left.

And to Max, I would still ask Sheraku, but since he is an NPC, I don't see what it would matter since that NPC in particular is the main character, try to keep him as close as possible to how the others have made him. Also remember that you are in the Relic Forest, so try not to destroy anything Lol. If you haven't played the gamecube games that take place in Orre, The Relic Forest and the Relic Stone are very sacred and important. I would let Sheraku be in control of the black cloaked guy as (scientist) You could always make it a secondary one that isn't actually him.

Also note that that time on my posts for Iruko is about to be severely off. It will be 500 years in the past before Ghetsis (whatever his name is) takes over. So do not pay attention to the time in my posts until Iruko returns. I will explain the time a bit more in my next post, but I got to talk to Sheraku before I continue.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Poor Rider and (player) Maya, getting left out of the action, haha. Don't worry you should be getting your time to shine as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • We will be slowing down a lot after the start of day 2 tournament. So don't worry if you think it is going too fast or you are getting left out. Iruko still has one or two big moments and then I will fall back into a normal character again.

Sorry about taking the spot light like I did.

Years
  • Haha, I'll try not too, considering that I've left off taking to both you and Max with both my controlled characters, this time.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I will not be doing much either. My post I just posted is probably my last one for the day/night. I might post one more if someone posts after my last one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back