• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
hello,im lex and i would really like to join ur role play skye! ok here goes:

Name:Lex
Pokemon:evee
Height:??
Weight:??
apperance:a hat on backwards,hazel eyes,black short hair,faded long jeans,short,a evee shirt.
personality:determined,but sometimes too loud and happy,always has on a smile, and at times he may be conceded

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
"Oh my god,this is soo.... boring" said lex as he troded and the evee repeated after him "eveee..." witch was followed by a yawn of hunger.

After miles of walking lex spotted to trainers egearly batteling. Evee made a squeel of exitement.

Lex ran over to them amused at their battle style. Somehow it was unique. They did'nt pay much attention to lex, but when the battle ended a young girl about about my age said.........................

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Lex...I'm gonna have to make this during the battle, because Thomas and I haven't battled yet! Hope it doesn't ruin your ideas! Sorry!!

IC: "Go Agile, use thundershock!" Skye commanded, pointing dramatically towards the Poliwag.

Agile obeyed, but her thundershock was weak, doing little damage despite the elemental advantage. The poliwag's bubble attack hit her square in the chest, and she fell backwards, exhausted.

Agile was really tired from battleing with the Staryu twice already today. She looked back at Skye apologetically, but Skye dismissed it with a shake of her head.

"I should have known better silly," she assured the Pikachu. "Come here and have a good rest. I'll call out Sticky, my Caterpie!"

The Caterpie came out, ready to fight. Skye heard the sound of feet on gravel from a small ways away. She looked over her shoulder to see another trainer about her age.

"Hey!" she called. "That's a great Eeve you have! Can you hang tight for a few minutes, I'd like to introduce myself, but I have to finish battling Thomas here first!"

Skye smiled at the newcomer, trying her best to welcome him into the group. She then turned back to Thomas.

"I believe it's your move," she said, in a mock serious tone.

Years
OOC: Just out of curiosity, but when is this RP taking place? (i.e. currently in Hoenn or just finished Indigo Plateau)

IC:"Thank's for the help!" said Duc. "Now, to catch that Pok?mon!

Duc reached for a Pok?ball, but accidently pulled out two. Before realizing it, he threw both at the down Staryu. "Oh man! I only need one Staryu!"

Before Duc had a chance to stop one of the Pok?balls, both had hit their targets and captured the Staryu with no trouble at all. "Man, now I only got four Pok?balls left!"

Duc's Pikachu on the other hand, wasn't all that excited. From that battle alone, Pikachu barely had enough strength to even move. Apparently, it had battled much more than it's little body could handle.

"Pikachu?" Duc asked in a soft tone. He reached for it when Pikachu fell on it's belly. "Pikachu?!? Are you all right???" Duc hurriedly carries it in his arms, trying to comfort it. "Man, I shoulda jumped in there to help you out..."

Pikachu softly cried out, trying to say that there's nothing wrong, but since a Pok?mon can't talk English, Duc couldn't understand.

"Everything's gonna be all right. All you need is some rest."

Duc hurriedly went to Skye. "Skye, I think we hafta end this battle soon. My Pikachu isn't doing so well after the battle with the Staryu."

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
OOC:
dqle said:
Just out of curiosity, but when is this RP taking place? (i.e. currently in Hoenn or just finished Indigo Plateau)
100% Kanto, right now near Viridian City; all the characters are newbie trainers so far. Remember, the GM is only Red/Blue fluent, so players in this one can probably operate as though Johto and Hoenn don't even exist.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: I made this R/B only so I could concentrate on roleplay more. I know a bunch about Jhoto, and nothing about Hoenn (No GB advance :()

IC: Skye looked over at Duc as she herself had withdrawn Agile, and sent in another Pokemon.

"Maybe a Potion would help?" she suggested, and tossed him a bottle. "If that doesn't work, Thomas and I will have to end our battle for now, and we can go find a PokeCenter."

Years
OOC: Sorry, I meant where Ash is currently.

IC: "Oh, geez." Duc replied while trying to catch the potion with Pikachu in his arms. It nearly fell out of his hands, but managed to catch it.

"Uh, how do you use this?" Duc examined the bottle carefully and saw a trigger. He pointed what seemed to be an enlarged needle at Pikachu. A fine mist came out. The air smelt of wierd chemicals while Pikachu complained about the sharp sting. Pikachu seemed to be getting better, but not by that much. It still seemed very much tired.

"I think it helped, but something else seems to be the matter. Maybe it's tired. OK, I guess a short battle wouldn't hurt. But make it quick, it's already afternoon and we still haven't eaten lunch!"

After putting Pikachu down by a nearby tree, Duc notices another boy in the group.
"Hi there! Welcome to the group!" He suddenly notices a brown Pok?mon that resembles a puppy. He took out his Pok?dex and identified it. "Whoa, an Eevee! Aren't those rare Pok?mon?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Note to Duc! :) They are en route to the first gym in Pewter...which means they are soon to pass through Viridian (sp?) City!

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Okay, let me see if I can get the battle confusion out of the way. And to Duc...I never really thought about how long it was since Ash left Pallet...I'll leave it up to you...how does that sound?? ^_^

IC: "Wow...you're Pikachu looks pretty bad, Duc," Skye said. "We should take a rain check on the match, Thomas."

Skye withdrew her Caterpie from the battle, and sat on a rock with a very tired Agile on her shoulder.

"It's getting late, too, so we should probably find a Pokecenter to spend the night at. The next city shouldn't be too far from here!!"

Years
OOC: Cool, I get to say the time! How about the more recent series where Ash had already left for the Hoenn Region. Is that too late? I've gotta have Ash as an idol, ya know!

IC: Wondering why Skye had decided to postpone the battle, Duc then looked at Pikachu, now with labored breathing. "Oh man, I didn't realize!!! We'd better go now!" Duc then grabbed Pikachu and the group departed for Viridian City.

"Sorry about the battle but it's gotta wait!"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
"skye there's a pokemon center not to far from here,i passed by it while i was walking"
lex said as the group sat around."we could head over there and start from there.wat dou think about that duc,sky,and thomas?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: That sound okay to me, Duc! Ash is a great idol to have!

IC: "Let's go to the Pokemon Center Lex suggested," Skye offered. Agile looked so tired. Duc's Pikachu looked even more so. "Hang in there, Agile." Skye smiled at her reassuringly.

"Lead the way, Lex!" Skye said, smiling brightly. She was feeling better about the whole training thing every moment.

Years
OOC: Thanks! I wanted to try something out in this RP if you don't mind, Skye. You do know about the new series, right?

IC: "Hang on Pikachu... we'll get you and Agile back on your feet in no time." Duc had only thought of getting to that Pok?mon Center Lex talked about. The sun was going down.

While running, the group encountered a fork in the road. One lead to Viridian City, one to Pewter City, and the other to Cerulean City. The sign said that the closest Pok?mon Center was at Viridian City. Without thinking about it, Duc just started to run towards Viridian when something caught his eyes.

"Huh? Three sets of shoe tracks and a bike trail?" Duc wondered for a second and looked back the trail.

He saw another set of prints. *And theres another set of shoe tracks with a Pikachu's going back to Pallet Town... Nah it can't be!* thought to himself and hurried off with the group.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
as the group hurried to the pokemon center in vidian city a shuffle sound came from inside the bushes. The group did not pay much attention to it except for duc,he seemed preety worried and he suggusted we'd come back later to figure this out. Agile and Duc's pikachu were in critical condition and they were panting. Thomas said "were almost there" looks like he had good eyesight because he was already seeing the city

Years
OOC: Please don't Power Play. (taking control of other's character(s)) If you don't know all the rules, please consult with the sticky on RP rules. In most RPs only play as your character(s), your Pok?mon, or both. No one else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back