• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Okay, so I decided to start a roleplay, and I've never done it before, so please bear with me. As you can see from the title, this is for the old school versions of the games, so obviously no Pokemon are allowed from any of the more recent games. You can start out with any non-evolved, non-legendary Pokemon, so please enjoy this game! You may also be whatever you want: a trainer, a breeder, whatever, but it would probably work best if you were on some kind of journey so the characters can interact. It may be simpler, but these are the games I am most familiar with, and also it leaves more room for roleplay. I hope people join!!

Here are my Character's stats:

Name: Skye
Starting Pokemon: Pikachu (Agile)
Height: 5'
Weight: 95lbs (don't tell her I told you!!)
Hair: long, blond, and tied back with a scarf with a pokeball emblem on it
Eyes: blueish
Clothes: carpenter jeans, a white t-shirt and a gray zip up sweatshirt over it. She wears red converse sneakers, and carries a gray messenger bag.
Personality: Very determined, but also very shy. She is not comfortable with training her Pokemon for battle and combat, but when she battles she gives it all she has. She can sometimes be a little clumsy, so please be kind! She'll give respect and friendship if she recieves it from others!

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
Hello Why did no one join? I will!
Here are my charactures stats:
Name:Thomas Allen Pine
Starter Pokemon:Bulbasuar
Height:5'1"
Wheight:Can't tell
Hair:Simmilar to Oak's but he also wears a band on his head with a bulbasuar on it.
Eyes:Can't realy see because he wears sunglasses.
Clothes:Wears a green shirt and shorts he also sports a pair of sandals
Personality:Very nice and is always ready to battle. He is always helpful to begining trainers.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC:Alrighty! Here we go! Anyone who still wnats to join can just hop aboard whenever!!

IC:Skye got off the bus on a dusty road. The land that stretched before her was dotted with houses that were separated by massive amounts of trees. She called Agile, her loyal Pikachu onto her shoulder, and began to walk in what she hoped was the direction to Professor Oak's Lab.

"I don't understand why we couldn't have started in Celadon," Skye said to Agile, who perked her ears up. The little pink bows on the black ends of her ears bobbed as they walked.

Skye took this oppertunity to trip on a rock that jutted out from the road, and fell down.

"Perfect," she grumbled. "Just what I needed to start off this journey anyway!"

She looked at Agile, who was stiffling laughter, and the two burst out laughing. Skye got up and brushed herself off. She reshouldered her gray messenger bag, and chuckled.

"I hope nobody saw that!"

OOC: Okay for a start? I hope so!

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"I'm Skye," she replied.

"Pi!!" Agile exclaimed.

"And this silly creature is Agile," Skye said with a grin. "I've had her since I was eleven, but i didn't start training until this year. I didn't feel like I was ready...in a way I still feel like I'm not...but anyway! I'm heading to Professor Oak's Lab. My mom wanted me to come to Pallet to get advice and started out by the best of the best! Do you know where the lab is?"

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
"Yeah I do now wear his lab is that's were I got my bulbasuar," said Thomqas pointing over to a big building over in the southern part of the town,"IT's that big building over there, where ya' from? I'm form Ceruelian City."

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
Here is my char
Name:Ace
Starter Pokemon:Charmander
Height:Info
Wheight:No info
Hair:Black spike hair.
Eyes:Black eye color
Clothes:Team Magna clothes but theres not Team Magna logo on it.
Personality:He Helps people when ever possible.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
My character!

Belle
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle (Splash)
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 60 lbs
Hair: Long, brown, tied in a ponytail
Eyes: Gray blue, scar over one eye
Personality: Cold, Quiet, Intellegent, Loner

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Yay!! More people! Join right in!

IC: "Celadon," Skye replied, "but Pallet is where my mom grew up, so that's why I'm here."

She smiled, a rare sight since she arrived in Pallet. Suddenly, the smile faded, as a rustle in the bushes distracted the both of them. Agile looked at Skye, ready for a battle, but Skye held her back with an almost frightened expression.

"Now might be the time to show off your Bulbasaur," Skye whispered, taking a few steps backward. "That sounds like a pretty big Pokemon!"

Years
OOC: Ooh, ooh, I wanna join!

Name: Duc (my real name, can't think of anything else!)
Starting Pok?mon: Pikachu
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 80 lbs.
Hair: Black, style like that of Ash's but flatter
Eyes: Black, narrow like Ash's, wears glasses
Clothes: A red/white baseball cap with a small Pok?ball symbol, carpenter jeans, white t-shirt under blue vest, red gloves with no fingers, white running sneakers, a heavy-duty hiking backpack
Personality: Tries to be everything just like Ash (his idol), but a little less clumsy. Will try to avoid unnessesary battles, but will fight if forced
(I only can be on between 9:30AM and 10:00AM, then 12:00PM to 12:30 PM EST. If you can, please don't leave me out!)

IC: "Cool, a Pok?mon battle!" Duc flies in with his dad on a Pidgiot. After saying goodbye, his dad flies off.

"I can't believe I'm in Pallet Town! I've just gotta see the Professor!"

After seeing the other trainers, he approached behind Thomas.

Last edited:
Years
Duc said "Hi, I'm Duc, from Cerulean City." Before anyone asked, he added "Yes, the name is like Psyduck, just without the 'Psy' and the 'k'"

His Pikachu then jumps on his head and greets Thomas with a friendly call. "This is my Pikachu. I've had it since it was a young Pok?mon."

Duc then notices Thomas' Bulbasaur. "Cool, you've got a Bulbasaur! Who's it battling?"

Last edited:
Years
Duc said "Wow, you're from Cerulean City?! That's awesome! Isn't it the best place to be? I..."

Suddenly, Pikachu jumps off and runs up a tree with an apple in its mouth. Wondering where he got that apple, Duc then frantically searches his backpack. He yelled "Hey, come back down here! It's not lunch time yet and you just ate a snack while riding Pidgiot!" Pikachu ignores him and eats it anyways.

Duc sighs and explains "Even though I did raise it since it was a baby, it still won't listen to me."

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: I'd prefer to not have any Gold/Silver Pokemon in this RPG at all...sorry! (But I love Pichu too!!) I'll do my best not to leave you out, Duc!!

IC: Skye chuckled as Duc's Pikachu scaled the tree. Agile thought it would be fun to join in on the "game" also, and climbed up after it.

"Hey, wait a minute!" she exclaimed to Agile. "Who gave you permission??"

"Chu!" Agile smirked, and made a face.

"I guess I have the same problem, Duc!" Skye chuckled. She turned her attention back to Agile. "Don't make me get your Pokeball out!"

After that threat, Agile nearly fell out of the tree, had the other Pikachu not caught her arm. She climbed down, and pouted at Skye.

"Aw, silly," Skye reassured her, "you know I'd never do that to you!"

Agile stuck out her tongue. Skye picked her up, and Agile climbed to her shoulder.

"So...erm...how are you going to get your Pikachu down, Duc?" she asked, looking from Duc to Thomas and back again.

Years
OOC: No problem! I love 'em both anyways!

IC: "Hmm, I've had this happen before, but I used my dad's Pidgiot..." said Duc.

While pondering, Pikachu followed Agile down the tree with still half an apple in it's mouth. After giving the other half of the apple to Agile, Pikachu climbed back on Duc's shoulder.

"Well, that was easier than I thought!" exclaimed Duc. "I guess it's because my Pikachu didn't have many friends to play with at home."

After a few minutes of talking with each other, the Pok?mon then left their trainers to converse not too far away.

"It looks like that they're getting used to each other." said Duc.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye smiled. Maybe this wasn't going to be too bad after all. Duc and Thomas seemed pretty cool, and they were both great with Pokemon.

"I've got to head to Professor Oak's lab to get a Pokedex," Skye told them. "If you don't feel like coming, I understand...you guys look like you are really ready to get out there and train! But I'd sure like some company..."

Agile heard this, and pleaded for them all to come with a happy, "pika pi!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back