• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The tower was pretty tall. Duc knew that first hand, but with each floor he seemed to go up, another seems to be above it. It seemed endless, although that was impossible, Duc thought. Near the top floor, Pikachu had found a few signs, which it thought was Skye's. Duc looked closer at the evidence, but as he moved, the stuff suddenly disappeared. Frantically, both looked around the place. "That's wierd. Nothing except some old boxes and dust." Duc said to Pikachu. This floor seemed to have really weak spots in the floor itself.

Still, Pikachu was doubting it. It had sense something on this floor. Pikachu was standing behind its trainer when suddenly a purple gas appeared behind Duc's head. Pikachu whimpered as it tried to warn Duc. "Not now, Pikachu! I'm looking for something." Duc said, a little aggitated. Pikachu kept on calling on Duc. Finally, he turned around, but to his suprise, it wasn't Pikachu facing him. Pikachu already was on Duc's shoulders. He was face to face with a Ghastly. Duc yelled out and stumbled back. Duc fell hard on his back. He didn't feel it, though, because the floor gave way!

Vulpix trotted to the tower at a steady pace, knowing that Duc was in there. It knew where it was going. After all, Vulpix was born near this town. It took a window behind the tower, but a different one that what Duc had used. Instantly, Vulpix had found itself in the stairway.

The Ghastly gave chase to the falling trainer. Duc didn't stop falling until he fell through at least three floors. He lost count on the way since each floor it hit, pain surged through his body. When he did finally land, he was knocked unconsious. The Ghastly was floating over him, trying to invite Duc to follow it.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye sucked in her breath, not daring to make the least bit of noise. She peeked around the pile of boxes, and found that she was not suprised at all to see a member of Team Rocket snooping around for her. She scowled at him, though he couldn't see her, and stayed behind the boxes. Agile whimpered softly at her side.

Suddenly, the footsteps drew closer. She suppressed the urge to scream.

And then his hand was on her shoulder.

"Well, well..." he snickered, and pulled her to her feet. "Looks like you're coming with me!"

Skye looked panicked, but she was too startled to say anything. She looked around quickly for Agile, who had disappeared! The Rocket dragged her to the staircase, and that was when she saw Duc falling through floor after floor.

She screamed then, but the Rocket covered her mouth. She tried to stomp on his foot, but to no avail. A few more Rockert members appeared, as if out of nowhere, and carried Duc away, unaware of the Ghastly...

Skye was suprised to find that the Rockets did not bring her upstairs, but down a trap door in the first floor. She struggled, and it was then that she was struck from behind...

Agile! she thought furiously, and then she knew only darkness...

Years
"Hey, wait!" yelled out Duc. "You can't just drag me out of here!" Duc was full\y consious, or so he thought. He did say this, but his mouth didn't move. It was odd. Duc then tried to move his arms. Still nothing. Even with the Rocket's dragging him by the arm, somehow, he managed to slip off their hands and quickly stood up. "Hah! Do you guys really think you can take me without a--" Before he finished, he noticed something that really freaked him out. He saw himself with blood all over his head. Also, a plank of wood was stuck on his backpack. If that backpack wasn't there, he'd be skewered.

That can't be me, Duc thought. If I'm there, then why am I here as well? He looked at himself, and to his suprise, he was semi-transparent. Making heavy breathing noises, he panicked. "Am I a g-ghost?" The Ghastly that was hovering just above him nodded. "Oh, uh, thanks... I guess..." Duc said in disbelief. "Does that mean I'm dead, too?" The Ghastly shook it's head. Before Duc could ask any more questions, Ghastly playfully tackled him. Since Duc was a ghost at this point, he felt the impact.

"I can't be playing right now!" said Duc. Then, he realized something. "Do you know if a kid that looked like me went to this same tower a while back?" The Ghastly nodded. Suddenly, the room he and Ghastly were in completely dissapearead. They were just outside the tower at night. Ash and his Pikachu were the only one's that entered the tower. Misty and Brock were waiting pretty far from the tower. Duc tried to talk to Ash, but noticed that he didn't respond. "Of course, this is a flashback."

Duc followed Ash inside the tower. A few floors later, Ash and Pikachu fell through the same floors that Duc had. Ash too became a ghost. So did Pikachu. The same Ghastly and a Haunter greeted the newcomers. After playing a few pranks on Misty, Ash knew he couldn't stay as a ghost. When Ash came back, Misty and Brock had discovered where he landed. Hovering above, Duc noticed that Misty was almost to the point of crying. "Please, open your eyes..." she said softly. Never had Duc heard her speak so softly. Finally, the flashback had ended.

"Sorry that I can't stay, but I gotta get back to the real world." Duc said. "See, I got a lost friend." The Ghastly understood and led him to his body still being dragged away. The Rocket members who are dragging Duc saw the Ghastly and froze in their tracks. Ghastly then used Night Shade, knocking both of them out. "Thanks, Ghastly." Before reuniting himself with his body, he saw that other Rocket members were there. He saw Skye at the last minute before he was sucked back into his body. He got up and to his supirse, his body was completely unscathed. No cuts, bruises, or anything.

Duc's Pikachu came out of hiding. It hid after finally landing. The only reason it was still consious after the fall was because that Duc had acted like a cushion. It hid after hearing footsteps. Duc greeting his buddy with open arms. "Hey Pikachu! I'm so glad that you're okay!" He quickly changed his attitude though. "Team Rocket has Skye. We gotta go help her!" They were about to leave until Vulpix had found them first. "Sorry that I left you back at the Pok?mon Center. I was just so excited to see this tower." Vulpix seemed to understand. "We have to save our talk for later. I have to help Skye!"

Vulpix ran off, trying to tell Duc to follow it. He did, and found a different stairway than the one he used to get up near the top. "Maybe we can reach the bottom before the Rockets get their first."

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye opened her eyes, feeling a little dizzy, and none too excited to be awake. She went to rub her aching head and found her hands were bound. She tried to suppress a groan of annoyance, but couldn't help herself.

"No one's here..." she whispered aloud, looking around in the dark room. "Where's Agile? Help!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I walked through the tower, thoroughly confused. "This place seems abandoned... No humans, no pokemon, nothing." Suddenly, my pokeball popped open, releasing charmeleon, and with an angry growl, it spewed out fire and a great deal of smoke. "Hey!- *Cough* What- what was that fo-?" I started, but was interrupted as I saw the smoke gathering to one place, seemingly drawn there, as it made the shape of a haunter, which seemed startled by the fact that we could see it. "Oh, I understand." I said, a grin slowly spreading across my face, as the tower around me began to change also, from an abandoned old room with lots of holes in the walls to a regular room, with several tracks leading both up and down it. "That ghost pokemon has been keeping me under an illusion. That wasn't very nice of it. What do you say we teach it not to do that again, eh charmeleo- Huh?" I asked, again interrupted as my charmeleon became encased in a bright white light...

OOC:
Just do not ask about my sig, avatar, ect. Just do, not, ask.

Years
"Great, they're gone..." Duc said when he finally reached the base of the tower. "Man, why in the world would they take Skye?" Pikachu was confused as well. Then again, he thought, We did manage to stop them from hurting Misty or Brock a few too many times...

Duc didn't realize that Seph had entered the tower after he had exited.

Years
OOC: Uh, Skye?

Anyone?

Just to let you know, I'm not just gonna let this RP go to waste. There's gotta be something that happens after this! How could you give up on your first RP, Skye?!

I think I've given plenty of time for ANYBODY to come up what happens next. There's no way that this RP ends like this!

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Unfortunately, none of the other RPers have come to RP...so I'm afraid I will have to declaire this RP as...dead. Perhaps in the future I will try to start one like this up once more. Sorry dqle...I hope we get to RP together again.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Skye said:
OOC: Unfortunately, none of the other RPers have come to RP...so I'm afraid I will have to declaire this RP as...dead. Perhaps in the future I will try to start one like this up once more. Sorry dqle...I hope we get to RP together again.

Yeah, I know. I've been here, but I simply can't think of what's next. Perhaps later on, once I get off my dare... I'm beginning to come up with an idea...

Years
i have come back to sya, this was a great rp, and im surprised to see and hear that this was skye's first rp, i am proud to say i was in and trully believe skye has great potential and i will definetly join her next rp (unless a pokemorh cuz i dont like those) and invite you to my new rp called the Truth behind he Elite 4, the 1st 2 people who joined gave good word/reviews and i only hope that my rp will comeclose to this... thank you for the good times even tho i left! =)

Years
OOC: Man, it would have been great if this RP coulda lasted longer. I've noticed that this RP had nearly as many posts as the first RP that existed on The Pok?mon Community. This was the longest RP that I've ever participated in. It was great while it lasted. Too bad it had to end like this...

Maybe we can continue where we left off after we find a few new players? It's just a suggestion.

Oh, and by the way, even though this is your first RP, it sure doesn't feel like it! The way you write shows that you're very good at this. I hope to see more RPs from you, Skye!

And to everybody else, thanks for playing for as long as you did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back