• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
It's called Generation V, I made it in celebration of Pokémon Black & White.
It's very simple, and has the usual quick links and search. You can also switch between Pokémon, colors and all to match!

20100914-mq7jamx6srquxffb29t9qjtdpe.png

20100914-c2ca21yxbge8rfinhu8desgk97.png

There's 15 to choose from, expect more very soon, and maybe some "supporter only" ones too. Anddddd, thanks to PLDH.net for the awesome vector artwork that's used in the headers!

[url-inline="index.php?styleid=211"]Click here to switch~[/url-inline]

Last edited:

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
OMG !..They r awesome !
I luv Basurao and choroneko...gud job

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
I just changed mine to this theme, and I can honestly say, this one is really cool! I prefer the Tsutaja one! xD

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
Years
Great idea! \o/
...Although I would prefer a darker theme. Maybe make the black themes have a fully black background, and not only the sides...?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Yay, more themes. :/

At least make one of them darker.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I found this change rather unexpected, but cool nonetheless. I changed the skin to Mijumaru, and then into Zoroark. I don't like the colors of Mamanbou and Gochirezu that much, though. Guess I'll be keeping this skin as the default.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I really love this theme lmao It's my fav now <3 Right now I'm using the Basuro theme. =3 White version.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I was quite surprised when I saw the Tsutaja theme when I logged in. I think that it's awesome; Simple and elegant. I just need to try out the other ones now.

lewisr88

Chelsea F.C all the way
Years
Really nice touch adding all those extra themes to the site. I'm also with some of the others possible wanting a darker theme. Awesome stuff though, liking it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Best theme I've seen here on PC. I flipped when I saw Mijumaru in the header. :P

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
Years
It's great! Gotta keep the Zoroark and Kurumiru's design!
Well, thanks for designing such cool style skin!!

Guy

just a guy
Years
\o/ I was really anxious for this theme to be released, but you knew that already.

Currently using the Mijumaru style, and loving the fact that the Basuroa style matches my profile so well. Will be switching between themes until I find the one I really like since they're all great. Plus, here's to the more styles you have coming out. Cheers!

Least of all, I finally have a new theme to use other than Poké Link 4 Blue. XD; Something I've been using all year until now.

Edit: Noticed the new quoting style for this theme, and I love it. :]

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I love this theme. It got me rid of PokeGeneric, since my poor netbook couldn't load up some other themes I loved.

Currently sticking with Zoroark. I also love Tsutaja's style. Actually, they all look amazing.

Ayselipera

Wow you really out did yourself! This is easily the best idea for a theme ever. I love how you can change between Pokemon, it keeps me from getting bored... which is usually a problem for me. Also I really like how you went for a simple design for each Pokemon. It's easy to look at and easy to find everything. Thanksgoodjobandallthatstuff!

...I hope when you say expect more very soon you're implying on making a Churine theme! :D

Back