• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Theme!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Why'd you also move the thread?

(I'm fine with the location of the ONLINE indicator, though)

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... if I am correct, didn't this thread used to exist in the Community Announcements section? I wonder why it was moved anyways?

The theme is just absolutely fantastic! However, there are still some bugs that need to be fixed with this forum style. The first one is whenever you're on someone's profile, it doesn't show their background pictures, coloured background. And the second one is that the frames are not in their proper location, like they don't appear as tabs anymore on profiles, they appear as just single frames above one another.
Someone might have already stated this, but I just wanted to post this just incase it hasn't.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
I still can't wait for Yooterii's.

I feel like you're trolling me with this, but that could just be me being paranoid... :P

Also, love the location of the Online. Works beautifully.

Years
some of the designs with lighter colors are hard to use since the text is light gray, but I think this is my favorite theme so far
great job making this skin! :D

[edit]
how do we change between different pokemon and colors?
there's no "change pokemon" button on my window

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
What I've noticed... is that the Generation Inverse has been changed to the default style once again. And this time... it seems the styles change randomly, which looks pretty neat. Although I did prefer it when you could change the styles manually. Glad they've fixed the problem with accessing someone's profile while using this forum style.

Thank you for fixing the profile problem with using this forum style. ^^'

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Yeah it randomly changes on a page. Dx I kinda find that annoying, and would like to stay on one theme, or else I'm gonna change my theme. =P That is, though unless you're fixing up the theme.

Edit: The switching theme is in vBulletin default. So I just changed it back to Generation InVerse. :>

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I found a problem, apparently, all the Black styles show their respected Pokemon, but all the White styles with the exception of Pokabu and Zekrom show only Tsutaja, seriously, I chose the White Mijumaru, and it gives me Tsutaja, but the Black Mijumaru works perfectly, this happens to all the White styles but Pokabu and Zekrom.....

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
Yup!
it looking better than all other Pokemon themes.

i really liked it

Back